Proton Mail & Calendar
2297 results found
-
Allow undoing all past actions.
My cat sat atop my keyboard. My mail was directed every which way. I need to know exactly what actions were performed so that they can be undone.
3 votes -
Vertical scroll
Lock vertical scroll in left panel so Inbox and Sent is always visible.
3 votes -
Clickable "Green checkmark" option for completed emails.
Please implement a clickable green checkmark option (or something similar) for completed emails. Ideally this checkbox status would display for all emails and would appear next to the mini-icons (trash, archive, move, etc). Many of us never delete emails and simply archive them. However, when we use the "All Mail" folder, it would be helpful if we could have an option to select a checkmark to know that we have completed that particular email or thread as it would help visually with quickly identifying which emails require attention and which have already been dealt with. (Similar to Outlook's checkmark option)…
3 votes -
Event Types - Tasks
Would love an event type for Tasks like Google has. This would be something that would send a reminder, but roll over day to day until marked completed.
55 votes -
Why do Gmail or Outlook exported VCF files fail during CSV conversion?
I exported contacts from Gmail/Outlook, but some converters throw errors. Which offline tool supports multiple email clients flawlessly?
2 votes -
Proton Mail Bridge - Please provide official support for OpenSUSE Linux
Please provide official support for Proton Mail Bridge on OpenSUSE Linux, as well as Ubuntu/Fedora.
Although Bridge will install and work on OpenSUSE, it regularly breaks and needs to re-synchronise (which in my case takes nearly 3 hours) - and as things stand, Proton appears to currently be uninterested in bug reports due to this "currently unsupported" status.
4 votes -
CTRL+F/command+F for desktop app email reading
To find stuff easier from walls of text.
5 votes -
proton mail ios app export function
In proton Mail MacOs I can export Mails. Please add this feature also to Proton Mail Ios
4 votes -
It would be great if there was a keyboard shortcut to switch between calendar and mail on the desktop app
I would love a keyboard shortcut to allow the user to switch between calendar and mail. Ideally, it would be a single keystroke for simplicity.
38 votes -
Show raw, unmodified email source in both web and apps
Currently Protonmail does not display original, unmodified message headers and source in neither web or native clients.
Only the web client currently provides just modified "raw" headers, which is unusable for proper debugging and for making forensic copies. The SMTP bridge is even worse, it just shuffles all the headers around.
2 votes -
Email translator
It would be extremely important for Proton Mail to have a simultaneous translator to translate emails and, if possible, with integrated AI.
67 votes -
Provide a better way to manage events in the evening
I often find myself planning events in the evening, which I usually set to end at midnight. There are 2 pain points in this process. First, to set it properly at midnight I need to also change the date. So I end up with more actions to take. The second is that changing the start time back, moves the end time to the next day. And I frequently set an initial early time before the actual time is confirmed. Overall this means I have to use double the actions to set evening events.
My suggestion is to add a way…
2 votes -
Improve Insert Image Options - Allow Insertion of GIF Pixels
I'd like to use Umami Analytics' new Pixels feature to generate small images that can be embeded in our emails to track when they're viewed. However, using Proton Mail's "Insert image" option it gives me an error "Not a valid URL". Which I'm not sure if it has to do with the type of image Umami generates (a GIF) or if it's due to the URL missing a file extension.
For reference, you can inspect the Pixel here and see for yourself how Umami implements the image: https://cloud.umami.is/p/1i49B6ecn
2 votes -
automatic download of emails
Automatic download of emails. It is very frustrating when a notification for a new email is displayed, that the email is not yet downloaded. Szenario: You have the smartphone in your hand. You get a notification for a new email, you "click" it, the email app opens, and then, and only then, it begins to download the email. Wasted time.
2 votes -
Print draft email
For the life of me, I cannot find a way to print draft emails. This should be possible, please. I still like to edit hard copies of sensitive email by hand, so printing draft emails is a critical need.
13 votes -
spam
Forward Spam Rule: Allow forwarding of all e-mails received into the spam folder or marked as spam to an external address without opening them locally and without putting a copy in the sent items folder.
2 votes -
The ability to name colour tags
Be able to name the colour tags for events in the calendar.
Such as the user will be able to change the colour Forest or Fern to be labelled as Pay Day
or Strawberry to Anniversary9 votes -
Flag emojis should show as emojis, not their text-based counterpart
When flag emojis (like 🇺🇸 and 🇸🇰) aren't shown as emojis in email titles; I think it'd be nice if they were.
2 votes -
Weekly/Monthly view (and more..) in mobile calendar app
Weekly/Monthly view (and more..) in mobile calendar app.
I think we need some more views in mobile calendar app to make us better experience, instead of just Schedule View and Daily View. Especially when you are/try to move from other calendar app.
In here or Reddit I saw different opinion and I would like to wrap it up with mine here.
Views we need:
- Weekly Schedule View (Google Calendar schedule view style)
- Weekly Timeline View (Outlook Calendar schedule view style)
- Weekly Vertical view (Muji Schedule Planner style)
- Monthly Schedule View (Google Calendar schedule view style)
-…327 votes -
Korean Language Search Feature
Please improve the "SEARCH" feature for Korean language emails. Unlike English when searching for words or characters in Korean the search bar doesn't pull up relevant characters or remains blank unable to search more than 80% of the time. It is also unable to search the correspondent by Korean name. It should be able to pull up results for all relevant email titles, contents, names, etc. when searching in Korean language as well.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?