Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
Is it possible to
Please add external SMTP, and IMAP support. That way people can connect their Yahoo addresses and use Protonmail as a normal email platform. I currently believe Yahoo will not shut off their SMTP and IMAP access from their current customers for some time to come. Is this something the Protonmail team is willing to tackle? Note that IMAP only will be read only for the Yahoo customers, and people will not be able to reply with foo@yahoo.com addresses.
2 votes -
Modular "A La Carte" Pricing for Proton Mail Services
I am writing to suggest a more flexible subscription model for Proton Mail services.
Currently, the gap between individual "Plus" plans and the "Unlimited" tier is quite large. The Unlimited plan includes many features that I do not necessarily need, which makes the upgrade path feel inefficient for users with specific requirements.
I would like to propose a "Menu-style" or modular approach where users can add specific services to their existing plans at a discounted bundled rate.
For example, as a current Proton Pass Plus user ($2.99/mo), I would love the option to add Mail Plus ($3.99/mo) features for a…
5 votes -
add signature picker in the email composer
It would be really helpful to have a signature selector directly in the email composer.
I frequently need to insert my signature manually — especially when replying to emails or using accounts that don't have a default signature set. I also often want to switch between different signatures depending on the context (for example, using a project-specific signature instead of my standard one).
Adding a button in the composer that lets me choose from a list of saved signatures would solve this friction completely. This is a very common and well-established feature in most modern email services (Gmail, Outlook, Fastmail,…
5 votes -
Add "Mark All as Read" for Entire Mailbox (including imported emails)
Title: Add "Mark All as Read" for Entire Mailbox (including imported emails)
Description:
After importing from Gmail, I have 3000+ unread emails. The only way to mark
them as read is to go through 60+ pages of pagination (50 emails/page), which
is impractical.Feature Request:
- Add a "Mark all emails in folder/mailbox as read" button in the web UI
- Allow bulk operations via IMAP/API for programmatic access
- Consider applying this to all categories, not just folders -> This is very important, as my inbox is now a jumble of everything I had in the right gmail categories,…2 votes -
Description for each Alias in addition to Display Name
This allows for a reference description of what this alias is being used for. I.E: Display Name {Pierre MySurname} goes out to the world.
At this point I cannot give myself a historical reference like: Used for emails to The Police, Telecoms Company A, Telecoms Company B, etc,
I could always create an alias called EmailAddressToHorribleHumanBeings@pm.me or I could use my Display Name as "Horrible Human Beings Email Address" but that would make things a bit obvious.My suggestion should be quite a simple thing to do by adding a textbox that allow us to add explanations for why we…
3 votes -
Create rules to auto-label incoming email
I receive lots of emails. It will significantly reduce workload if Proton Mail enables me to set up rules to automatically apply labels to incoming email. For example, I frequently receive invoices from email addresses like invoice@... It will save me alot of "browsing through emails" if I could set up a rule that will auto-label emails from those senders with my "invoice" label.
4 votes -
Snooze on App
I honestly have no idea why something as basic as a snokze feature is on the web version but not the app. The lack of standardization across platforms is, at this point, inexcusable. Snooze for all
3 votes -
Auto-Advance to Next Conversation
Show the next conversation instead of your inbox after you delete or archive a conversation. I'm big into saving clicks. I go through 300 emails a day sometimes. So being able to skip going back to the inbox after I delete or archive a conversation and instead go right to the next conversation would be a great feature.
17 votes -
CHOOSE WHICH EMAIL ADDRESSESS ARE ABLE TO LOGIN
additional emails:
Please allow to choose which of the email addresses are usable to login to the account.
This way, the user can keep the login email totally secret, and the "public" ones impossible to try to use to login.
5 votes -
Feature Request: Optional "Action PIN" for Sending or Permanently Deleting Emails (Desktop / Web)
I would like to propose an optional safety feature (opt-in) for the Proton Mail web app and desktop client: a user-defined Action PIN required before sensitive actions are performed, such as:
- Sending an email
- Permanently deleting emails (or emptying the Trash)
- Accessing the contact list
Why this is useful:
If a user temporarily leaves their computer unlocked in an office, shared space, internet cafe, or public area, anyone who walks by can currently send emails, permanently delete them, or access the contact list. An optional PIN would serve as a vital last line of defense against unauthorized physical access.How…
3 votes -
Widget Monthly View
Currently an added benefit on that I see to the Google Calendar widget and Samsung Calendar, compared to the Proton Calendar, is an array of widget display options.
Currently, Proton Calendar only allows for an agenda-style view, which just lists in sequence what is going on. But it would be helpful to see your month at a glance without actually having to click into the app. Or, like the Samsung App, it gives you a month view and an agenda view side by side.
Giving users the ability to pick a style fits their use case will improve the number…
628 votes -
Separation of Proton and Custom Domain Mailboxes
Currently, Proton email addresses and custom domain addresses share the same mailbox view, which mixes all emails together. This approach feels unintuitive and makes it harder to manage communication across different identities.
I would prefer the ability to separate custom domain email accounts from Proton accounts into distinct mailbox views (or “drawers”). While it’s possible to use filters and folders as a workaround, this requires manually duplicating structure (Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.), which quickly leads to a cluttered sidebar and added maintenance overhead.
Would you consider introducing an option to define how email addresses are grouped within the interface? For…
6 votes -
prise de RDV Proton Calendar
En Français (en anglais voir en dessous):
J'aimerais que Proton Calendar avance sérieusement sur plusieurs points :
1/ que l'on puisse choisir la période de planification car aujourd'hui lorsqu'on crée une page de réservation, il n'y a pas de date butoir, uniquement un préavis. Je souhaite une date butoire et un délais. C'est à dire qu'un client ne puisse pas réserver au delà de telle date ou de X jours. Aujourd'hui il y a juste "Combien de temps à l'avance peut-on réserver ? Ajouter une période de préavis" il faut rajouter "Jusqu'à quand un client peut-il réserver? Ajouter une date…2 votes -
keep Proton Mail linux open in the background
Please add an option to keep Proton Mail Linux open in the background when closing the window. This would make opening it back faster, and allow us to receive notifications on new messages.
2 votes -
Proton Pass autofills username and password - Mismatched input field labels
If we visit a website that hasn’t implemented password and username input fields correctly (with incorrect labels), Proton doesn’t offer autofill.
A button with autofill would be great; it would populate the first input field with the username and the second with the password.4 votes -
Create a mail client for Proton and other emails
I have a few email addresses in use for different purposes and contexts, some of them are more than a decade old, and I don’t think I can close them up completely.
For example, I have an email on a server of an NGO I am working for, alongside my personal gmail used for Google services and an old personal yahoo, and a couple addresses associated with some apps that I’ve authored.
I’d like to use some of them alongside Proton email addresses. Since I can’t add proton to Mail.app, I need another mail client where I can have my…3 votes -
Default Text Directionality & Alignment Settings for Emails
As a user who mainly writes in RTL languages, it would be very helpful to be able to set the default behavior to RTL text direction and right alignment.
I know this can be defined within an email but it gets a little annoying when you have to do it a lot.
Also, on mobile I don't think there's a way to do it at all, so that would also be helpful.Thanks!
- New protonist and loving it4 votes -
Better long mail conversation UI
Currently, it is cumbersome to browse long email conversations:
* individual emails are collapsed, therefore I can only read the address of the sender
* clicking on an individual email to open it displays the full conversation backwards, which makes it very long to scroll through the page
* it's generally hard to find the email I'm looking for (I basically click randomly in hope to find the proper email, until I do)In my humble opinion:
* individual emails should not display the entire conversation (allow collapsing / uncollapsing it with a "..." button like in gmail)
* collapsed…5 votes -
New account from existing email address,previously under the main user account.
Allow an existing email address under the main user account to be "moved" or changed to be a new account.
This should include the ability to take all emails that were sent to/from that email address and place them into mailboxes for the new account.
For example, someone has been using an email address for a business purpose. They have a Proton business account and created a email address under their account for use with business purposes. Later on they decide to create and account strictly for business use (that may need to be shared with an assistant). It would…
4 votes -
Drag a calendar item to make it longer (not just move it from one time to another)
In Outlook and iCal, you can go to the bottom of an event and drag it down to extend the length of the event without opening it. It saves a lot of clicks when you know something is just going to go longer or it's a work-block you want to extend. Not a huge game changer but saves little clicks.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?