Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
Proton Calendar Countdown Timer
Proton Calendar users should be able to add a countdown timer feature to an event. For example, a user schedules a wedding on the calendar and decides to toggle a button to enable a countdown timer. This feature would especially be useful on mobile devices and could be made into a widget or lock screen display.
5 votes -
Option to automatically turn off VPN when connecting to Apple Carplay
Apple Carplay doesn't work when VPN is connected. As far as I'm aware, this is not a problem with the VPN, but with how Carplay fundamentally works. It would be nice to have a toggle in the settings to automatically disconnect from VPN when connecting to Apple Carplay. Otherwise, I have to remember to turn off my VPN every time I get into my car.
1 vote -
Group emails from a sender or domain
Some string of email group automatically, but it would be great to group emails manually coming from a certain email or a domain altogether.
1 vote -
Add field in Contacts for work phone extension numbers
Many contacts have a numbered extension for their work phone number. Currently, Proton doesn't offer a field to enter the phone extension of a contact at a main work number. This is an easy coding fix. Please don't expect users to memorize random phone extensions because Proton lacks a field entry for this data.
1 vote -
Email Body Tables
Neither of the Proton Mail apps (desktop, mobile, or web app) have the ability to insert a table into the body of the email. This is something from Outlook that I did not realize how crucial the capability was until it was gone.
I often need to send emails with small tables in the message body rather than a completely separate attachment. Please add this capability.
1 vote -
Sending emails FROM a group address
I would like to be able to send emails using a group address as the sender (admin@domain.com for example) to make sure my colleagues in the same department receive the replies in case I am not available.
5 votes -
Layout option: Email contents below Inbox list
I'm migrating from gmail where I use "Settings -> Reading pane -> Below inbox". I depend on this for my workflow/layout (portrait aspect-ratio email window).
5 votes -
Integrate translation in Proton Mail app
Integrate translation in Proton mail application. This is the biggest single drawback in comparison with Gmail.
1 vote -
Event share links
The ability to share links to events on Proton Calendar, in which recipients can RSVP using, instead of exclusively via email.
Would be a nice feature, especially when working with people outside your organisation, and in a personal setting.
Image(s), event description, attendee count, location, RSVPs.
1 vote -
Name the color labels in calendar so I remember what I chose for a category
I love being able to use colors for a category of meeting in calendar (red, blue, etc) but then I sometimes have to look back and confirm what I chose for a previous type...would be great if we could rename then from the color to "school", "work", etc.
I can't see whether someone already posted this since there are so many ideas suggested. Sorry if it's a repeat.
3 votes -
SHA256 for uploaded proton drive files
Can you please add an option for hash verification in Proton Drive, that you can generate a sha256 or sha512 hash online for uploaded files?
2 votes -
Add right-click option to view received mail in a new window (browser).
It would be helpful to be able to either right-click or double-click on messages in folders in order to have them occupy a different window or tab when using P Mail from a browser.
3 votes -
Option to prevent the recipient(s) from forwarding my email without permission
I would like an option to designate certain emails I send as "private" so that the recipient(s) may not forward the email without my permission.
3 votes -
Label before sending
It would be very nice if we could label an originally drafted outgoing mail prior to hitting "Send." Then, I wouldn't have to click into the Sent folder after each email or at the end of the day to label my originally drafted emails.
5 votes -
Safe Way to Convert MBOX to MSG With Complete Data Integrity?
Users searching for a safe way to convert MBOX to MSG while maintaining complete data integrity often look for software that preserves every mailbox component throughout the conversion process. CloudXena MBOX Converter allows users to convert MBOX files without modifying the original email content, folder hierarchy, metadata, or attachments. Apart from helping users convert MBOX to MSG, it also supports conversion into PST, PDF, CSV, and other formats, along with direct migration to email platforms such as Office 365, Gmail, iCloud, IMAP, and Google Workspace. Additional features include previewing mailbox data before conversion, removing duplicate emails, selective date-range conversion, attachment…
2 votes -
Creating calendar events from link
It would be amazing if it was possible to create calendar events from a link, like in Google Calendar.
For example: calendar.google.com/calendar/render?action=TEMPLATE allows one to then put in the text, dates, details, location etc.
This allows for easy event sharing with others, but also makes it possible to create events through an app (which simply puts together and returns a string with the link). This makes it easy to add custom behaviour with code, without needing to open up the full API to users - it could be a relatively simple stepping stone in lieu of Calendar API.
I apologise…
2 votes -
Microsoft 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration: Tips to Avoid Data Loss
Make your Microsoft 365 migration simple and worry-free with the SysInfo Microsoft 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration Tool. This powerful software helps you move mailboxes, SharePoint sites, OneDrive files, contacts, and calendars from one Microsoft 365 tenant to another quickly and securely. It preserves your data, folder hierarchy, attachments, and metadata throughout the migration process. With support for batch migration, incremental transfers, duplicate removal, and PST export, you can complete migrations efficiently while saving time and effort. The user-friendly interface makes it easy for both IT professionals and business users to perform migrations without complex scripts or technical challenges.…
2 votes -
Convert OST to PST
For users planning to convert OST to PST in 2026, the Aryson OST to PST Converter includes several features designed for both individual and enterprise mailbox management. It supports conversion of single as well as multiple OST files while maintaining folder hierarchy, email formatting, attachments, timestamps, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, and tasks. Since the software works independently of Microsoft Outlook, it can also process inaccessible, offline, or orphaned OST files without relying on the original Outlook profile. Besides helping users convert OST to PST, the software also exports Outlook mailbox data into multiple formats, including MBOX, MSG, CSV, PNG, ICS,…
2 votes -
Desktop Client Tabs
Add the ability to create tabs in the Protonmail desktop client to allow opening multiple emails at once, having settings open in one tab while mail is in another, etc.
8 votes -
Standalone Proton To-Do app integrated with Calendar
Proton To-Do app integrated with Calendar is long pending.. 😉
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?