Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
"Filter similar emails" when cleaning out the mailbox
I Gmail I love the feature (when selected one or more emails) "filter similar email", and then it selects all email from that address, så I can deleted them all at once. I don't see that option in Proton Mail, and really miss it,
3 votes -
3 votes
-
Templates
Add the functionality off Event Templates to Proton Calendar
21 votes -
export event as *.ics (also recurring event)
Propose to allow export event as *.ics file. Quite often is needed to create an event and send other people that event as calendar event, which can be imported regardless of used calendar. For such purposes, the *.ics event format is the best. Please allow export event as it is: either one or recurring event. Thank you!
17 votes -
OLM Converter Tool: Convert OLM to PST, PDF, EML & More
Make your OLM file conversion process faster, smarter, and completely stress-free with the SysInfo OLM Converter. Designed to meet the needs of both beginners and professionals, this advanced utility provides a seamless way to access, convert, and migrate Mac Outlook OLM files without installing Outlook for Mac. Whether you need to convert emails, contacts, calendars, notes, or attachments, the software preserves every detail while maintaining the original folder hierarchy and data integrity. It supports a wide range of output formats, including PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, DOC, CSV, and more, while also enabling direct migration to cloud-based email services…
2 votes -
Dark mode icon support for macOS 26
Hi!
It would be nice if the Proton mail desktop app on macOS 26 supported dark mode.
8 votes -
iOS shortcut for sending an email
It should be possible to automate proton email sending via iOS shortcuts app in the same way as it works for the Apple Mail app.
Example workflow:
1. Select Files — lets the user pick one or more files.
2. Send Email — prefilled like:
• Body text: “Hello, here’re my attachments:” and then an embedded File token (the file(s) selected above).
• Fields in the action header: with Subject and to Recipients (both are parameter “chips”).
• Extra fields shown:
• From: (optional)
• Cc: (email addresses)
• Bcc: (email addresses)
• A toggle: Show Compose Sheet (checked), meaning…6 votes -
Less resource-heavy Proton Mail App for Linux
The Proton Mail app on linux is very, very resource heavy, over the 100%. The fan starts to blow immediately when starting Proton, see the top listing below.
PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND20308 eelco 20 0 1393,9g 265164 147488 S 100,3 1,7 5:57.12 Proton Mail Bet
20484 eelco 20 0 1427,7g 895700 115368 S 49,9 5,8 3:05.88 Proton Mail Bet
20359 eelco 20 0 32,4g 82256 65280 S 10,3 0,5 0:35.57 Proton Mail Bet4 votes -
More views and automatic detection of travel information
Auto creation of calendar events based on travel information in mails (like Google)
More views options like 3 weeks, agenda and two weeks.3 votes -
First class Google Calendar integration
Much like it's now possible to send messages from the Gmail address, I'd love to being able to create Google Calendar events from within Proton Calendar; i.e. in parity with Proton's own calendars. Many applications out there link with Google services, unfortunately, which explains this necessity.
Thank you2 votes -
Calendar widget desktop
Desktop Calendar Widget for Windows. This will make for a quick easy look at the Calendar after logging on.
7 votes -
Add multiple ways to sort emails.
I originally wanted to ask that we be able to sort our Inbox by tag/label. I did see that idea, but also saw requests to sort by star/no star and sender. So I wanted to combine these into a single improvement - to be able to sort the inbox by any column. Being able to do this, helps improve productivity. I would like to be able to see the emails I consider most important to follow up at the top, for example. It can also be valuable to see all the emails from a particular sender or under a specific…
112 votes -
In the iOS Calender app, add the option to couple invites to different calendars.
In the Proton Calendar iOS app, we're stuck with a meagre accept and view option in the case of an invitation by someone. We can only accept an invitation and add it to the default calendar. This requires us to 1) remember to 2) use another device to put the invitation in the 'correct' calendar.
In the Proton Calendar webapp and in the (macOS) Proton Mail & Calendar app, I can couple an invite from someone else to any Calendar. This allows me to have a clear overview (different colors, different reminder settings) for both (different) clients and private meetings.…
3 votes -
Copy email addresses for everyone on a calendar invite
It is very hard to email everyone who is invited to a calendar event. Even if you cannot add the "reply to calendar invite" function, can you please at least make it easy to copy all the email addresses out? Right now, if you try to copy them and then paste them into an email "to" section, it gives me an error.
Related to this, I can't copy-paste a list of emails from a spreadsheet into a calendar invite, which is extremely frustrating! Please fix the formatting so that I can add a bunch of emails to an invite quickly…
3 votes -
WIRE App Integration with Proton Calender for automatic creation of meetings rooms
User Story
As a Proton and WIRE user
i want to add a WIRE conference call easily / automated to my calendar event invitations
so that i don`t need to manually open WireApp to set up a conferencing call and copy the link manually to the calendar eventRationale
As a proton user i already value privacy and data security.(1) Since a couple of month Proton offers an own encrypted conferencing tool. But its only web based and does not go beyond conferencing - messaging outside of a conference is not in scope. WIRE would close both gaps.
(2)…
3 votes -
Same event in multiple calendars
I have the problem that I need to share the same event with multiple different groups of people.
For example, I need to share the dates of my firefighting drills with my office and my partner and sometimes even with my sport club. It would be amazing if it would be possible to elect multiple calenders when creating a new even or edit an existing one. Maybe there could even be some kind of "logical calendar" as shorthand to select a specific predefined set of calenders.3 votes -
WKD
Web Key Directory is a service for automatically learning one's public key when composing a message. Integrating this would increase the amount of encrypted communication. Having WKD as a service on custom domains like OpenPGP directory does would be a nice addition.
4 votes -
make protonmail release for mobile linux
release the binaries in arm64
make the UI adaptive, you already have a phone design in you're webapp but this would be native linux support which will allow notifications.I'm a developer and If this was an opensource project I'd volunteer to do it for you but its not, still if this is being discussed feel free to contact me if I can help.
otherwise, when I get the time as I'm currently working on xdg-desktop-portals-lomiri and other things I'll use the unofficial API to create a client which I'd rather not.
4 votes -
Send voice messages to anyone, even without Proton
Messaging apps like WhatsApp and Messenger have a near-monopoly on voice messages. Users who have left those platforms lose the ability to send voice messages to most contacts, because convincing people to install Signal or Telegram is unrealistic.
Everyone has an email address. That is the universal fallback.
Proposed feature: add voice message recording directly in Proton Mail.
If the recipient is a Proton Mail user, the voice message is delivered and played natively in the conversation view.
If the recipient uses any other email provider, they receive a standard email with a large Play button linking to a Proton-hosted…
2 votes -
Poder importar otras cuentas de Proton
Se pueden importar cuentas de Gmail, Yahoo, etc. pero no otras cuentas de proton, no tiene sentido!!!!
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?