Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
Reduce mail label and folder display
There is no option to reduce the display of labels and folders from the side menu. If you have many folders or labels, this creates a very long menu, and on mobile devices, you have to scroll all the down to reach the settings. It would therefore be useful to be able to reduce the display via a menu and make the interface cleaner.
2 votes -
QR sign from web on mobile
Proton apps allow QR sign in but it isn't available on mobile web. I don't use proton services via
apps I just use them in mobile browser but mobile site doesn't allow QR sign in option into other devices.
Please consider QR sign in from mobile web too it will be very convenient.2 votes -
Lock the proton calendar apps
I have noticed today that we can set up a new email for recovery within the proton calendar app. That's make me worry that a malware or intruder could be able to access our calendar and then replace a recovery method by its own email, instead of one we might own.
4 votes -
Please allow to print an entire month in Calentar, Thanks.
Please allow to print an entire month in Calentar, Thanks.
3 votes -
feature that allows users to block or delay outgoing emails
Feature Request: Outgoing Email Block / Cool-Down Rule
I would like to request a feature that allows users to block or delay outgoing emails based on recipient domain or custom rules.
For example:
Prevent sending emails to specific domains (e.g. organisation or employer domains)
Require a mandatory cool-down period (e.g. 24 hours) before emails to certain recipients can be sent
Allow outgoing messages to be automatically saved as drafts instead of sent
This would be extremely valuable as a safety and accessibility feature, particularly for users experiencing stress, anxiety, or impulsive behaviour, and for those who want stronger safeguards against…2 votes -
Collect emails every xx minutes from external mailboxes
That would be great to be able to collect emails from external email addresses using a task scheduler, rather than setting up forwarding on external mailboxes ( when it's possible)
2 votes -
mobile app smart folders
Android (and iOS, also, I'm assuming) needs to be able to save searches to a smart folder. Other mobile apps do this (airmail for iOS, and em Client for android and Windows). It's doable, but from what I've been reading in here, it's not been implemented yet. Please add this functionality.
3 votes -
In Proton Mail on iOS and iPadOS: Inbox sorting
please consider an Inbox sorting feature that allows putting the oldest emails at the top; therefore, deleting or archiving the email results in opening the next email directly. It’s more intuitive to read emails from oldest to newest. As it stands now, the newest emails default to the top of the Inbox. In order to read the oldest emails from the bottom, it requires opening the email, reading it, deleting it, then clicking to open the next email, instead of opening the email directly.
3 votes -
import .eml files
Having the option to import messages stored in .eml files would be extremely helpful.
6 votes -
Month view should have times visible
The month view in proton calendar shows events for each day, which is cool, but it would be cool if I could see when events start each day.
Business Calendar Pro has this option. It compresses the time, so for example for an event starting 12:00, it shows "12 Workout". For an event starting 15:30, it shows "15:30 Meeting".
These fit in the tiny day and they add much more information, because I can easily see if I have morning free for example, when first event is at noon. I don't have to click at events.
7 votes -
csv
Calendar should be able to import and create events from .csv or comma separated values. I generate my work schedule using a spreadsheet, export as CSV, and used to use for google.
4 votes -
Event Templates
A drop down menu for the event title that fills in details from a template when selected.
Use case: Proton Calendar for posting employees' shifts.
6 votes -
Schedule recurring/repeating events by the 'third Wednesday of the month' or 'last day of month'
Sometimes I need to schedule something based on the day of the week and the number of weeks in the month. In other words, if I have something that occurs on the "third Wednesday of every month," I can't schedule it to happen monthly since the number of weeks in a month varies. There is currently no option for this, and I've had to resort to manually calendaring these events individually.
1,178 votes -
Implement push IMAP (instant email notification)
The fetch way of retrieving emails is ancient compared to modern communication methods alternatives. Google, Yahoo! and others are using their own protocol but Push IMAP exists (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push-IMAP).
Imagine you are a new user switching from Google to Proton, you are used to instant notifications on emails arrivals, useful for magic codes for example, it’s a huge downgrade coming to Proton Mail.
5 votes -
Contacts more searchable, organizable and messageable.
1) In my contacts, I would like the text in the "notes" to searchable. 2) I would like to be able to create a group with some contacts that I do not have email addresses for. 3) In the mobile calendar app, I can phone a contact, but the message button is greyed out. Would love to be able to message contacts from here.
2 votes -
Add anti screenshot/screenshare option with Windows DRM flag
Hello, I use the Signal app on Windows and I can't take screenshots of it because of their privacy protection, which prevents any Windows DRM from interfering with the app, including AI Recall.
Is it possible to add this same protection to Proton apps, as an option that can be enabled for those who still want to take screenshots?
Perhaps you could take inspiration from Signal's work and DRM management on Windows.
I quote: “According to Microsoft's official developer documentation, setting the correct Digital Rights Management (DRM) flag on the application window will ensure that ‘content won't show up in…
3 votes -
Integrate with ClickUp
I use clickup for my tasks and time management and Proton is not integrated at all with this app. Not the email, not the Drive, nothing. I have to copy my files to another drive, assign them to my colleagues and then copy them back to Proton Drive and / or insert them in separate emails.
I also have to use other emails that I own because I cannot send them via ClickUp.3 votes -
Maintain Contacts in Mail Client
It would be helpful if you could maintain the contacts in the mail client. Similar to how you can maintain them in the web interface.
Now you can use and update existing contacts in the mail client, but you can't create new.
3 votes -
Protonmail Ability to choose to display Unread or Read Count for folders (Button to switch between)
Protonmail Ability to choose to display Unread or Read Count for folders (Button to switch between)
2 votes -
Encryption Icon for Emails in Android app
I would like an icon for emails in the Android app that shows whether an email is encrypted, or just stored with zero-access encryption. I can see this information in the web browser and on the desktop app. It would be nice to reflect the info on the mobile app as well.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?