Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Shared calendar reminders to all users
Calendar reminders from shared calendars should apply to all users. When I add an event to a shared calendar, these reminders aren’t automatically applied to the other users. They only receive the default reminders. This is particularly inconvenient for family calendars. There should be more options for customizing this.
6 votes -
booking slots from Appointment Scheduling don't appear in my calendar view
Currently, available booking slots from Appointment Scheduling don't appear
as visible blocks in my calendar view. I can only see confirmed bookings.Feature request:
Show available booking slots as light-colored blocks vs. darker colors for
confirmed bookings. This provides instant visual clarity on my availability.Why this matters:
- Quick overview of potential booking windows
- Better calendar planning without manual workarounds
- Prevents confusion between "open" and "booked" timeWorkaround exists (separate calendars) but all events show as "busy"
since Proton Calendar lacks Free/Busy status per event.Vote appreciated!
3 votes -
Ability to Import Calendar With Recurring Events
Ability to Import Calendar With Recurring Events - When importing calendars (from kids' schools, etc) the ICS fails due to Proton not supporting recurring event import. Incredibly inconvenient.
25 votes -
[bug] delete message deletes conversation
Android app option to delete message in conversation deletes the entire conversation. Should be fixed, so that only the message in the conversation is deleted.
2 votes -
Option to paste screenshot into text box
It would be nice if it became possible in Proton Mail to paste a screenshot into the text box like in MS Outlook
2 votes -
Enhance booking pages with the ability to add a meeting note
Booking pages are great, but all the person requesting a meeting can do is enter their name and email address. It would be nice to give them a "note" field so they could indicate what the meeting is about.
3 votes -
Add Auto-Forwarding as an Action in Filters
I voted for the request to "Auto forwarding rules based on Folder". While this would be great, if you add forwarding an email as an action in Filters, you would have the option of labeling forwarded emails or putting forwarded emails in a specific folder. I would really like the option of adding a label to forwarded emails. I forward emails from our financial institutions to my wife, and a label like "forward to wife", would help me to see that I am forward all of the appropriate emails.
2 votes -
MacOS/IOS Right Click menu in the Proton App
Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, as a forenote
A big thing for me is being able to use the text features that Apple has in their right-click menu, including the AI rewrite and format options for text, including being able to summarize text in, say, the Apple Notes app, but Proton’s app only has basic copy-and-paste options. It would be cool to see all those other features in the app so I can use a muscular memory I already have. Thanks !2 votes -
Sorting Mail filters for easy reading.
Under Proton Mail’s filter settings, the user cannot sort the list of filters they have created, making navigation difficult. Could the team add a button to help sort the list?
6 votes -
Select more than 50 emails and perform bulk actions
You've implemented "select 50 messages and perform bulk actions". Congrats!
Now we need the same thing available for all messages. We do not want to have to build AI agents to select and delete 50 message at a time. We want to be able to delete them all in one go from the Web client, like on other platforms.
I've seen this implemented as a 2 step action, select 50, then a checkbox shows up to allow the user to select all messages if they want to.21 votes -
Bring Web App Themes to Mobile Apps
This could be a relatively simple update for Proton - I'd love to see more themes and customizations within the mobile apps. The web app has great themes and it'd be great to bring these over to the mobile apps. Right now, the mobile app themes are a little bit plain. It would be nice to be able to switch it up!
6 votes -
Letting users rearrange the Proton Mail sidebar
The Proton Mail sidebar can only be rearranged starting from the "Folders" section and anything after that. It would be helpful to let users move any folder/section like "Inbox", "Spam", "Trash" or any folders created in the sidebar to where the user needs it to be between the top and the bottom of the list.
In iCloud, in Gmail and in Outlook, you can choose the order of the things in your sidebar to have what you use most often at the top and the least often at the bottom.
Thank you for reading our posts and you guys have…
13 votes -
ability to set up message auto-destruction directly in the ProtonMail iOS app
Hi Proton team,
Regarding the ProtonMail iOS app: could we please get the ability to set up message auto-destruction directly in the app? Right now this setting requires visiting the website.
Thank you!2 votes -
Instant push notifications on desktop
As a Proton Mail macOS user, when I'm waiting for an email, it's really annoying that I will get a push notification immediately on my phone, the have to hit refresh in the desktop client several times before the email shows up in the desktop client.
Perhaps https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail-calendar/suggestions/50545794-implement-push-imap-instant-email-notification is the right solution, but I don't really care how it works--I just want to receive notifications as fast on desktop as on my phone.
3 votes -
Make the iOS calendar app much faster.
Every time I open the calendar app on my iPhone, it takes several seconds before my appointments are visible. Also, when I want to look ahead, say, a month, I often have to count to five before I can see all the appointments for that day. Switching back and forth between days gets really annoying over time.
So it would be great if the app could load appointments faster!
2 votes -
DO ***NOT*** MAKE "REORGANIZE MY INBOX" THE DEFAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so p*ssed by this idiocy I'm forgetting the exact wording of the dialog that come up on the mobile software, as you used a darlk pattern to impose a functional DOWNGRADE on anybody who adds value to their Inbox by organizing it themselves.
And to think I trusted you so much I ALMOST clicked the default. Never again!
Holy Lord, my entire workflow hence livelihood depends on my Inbox being organized the way I want it organized.
DO NOT DEFAULT TO AI SLOP.
If I want to wallow in that, there are plenty of other options out there, like…
2 votes -
Proton Mail Android app: unlock with device password only, no biometrics
In Proton Mail for Android, Settings > App customization > App lock, there should be another option to unlock with only device credentials, AKA screen lock pin/pattern/password, but no fingerprint or face id, which is part of biometrics. I am requesting this feature because fingerprints and face id can be tricked, whereas a sufficient PIN or password on a user's screen lock is more secure.
This link explains more what I am asking for:
2 votes -
Undo Time
Undo Time is limited to 20 seconds.
I am bit slow in thinking, so I would need more time to figure out if I am wrong or not.
A further threshold of 60 seconds, or even better also a free one, would be great.Thanks
8 votes -
Simplify Proton Mail Bridge configuration
I have a growing list of self-hosted services, and am moving toward unattended installation and reinstallation. Proton Mail Bridge creates a challenge as it wants to be configured using an interactive CLI. Using the 'expect' utility doesn't work well because of the way log messages are presented. Providing the inputs via stdin is fragile for items such as imap-security (not idempotent) and autoupdate (confirmation prompt only when changing). I'd like to see a better way to set this up.
- Either use a plain-text file for general Bridge configuration, or commands that are idempotent and don't require confirmation (e.g. 'set imap-security…
4 votes -
Give users a setting to disable the confirmation popup after drag-and-drop moves.
When I move an event graphically in Proton Calendar by dragging it to another time or day, the event window opens every time and I have to confirm the change manually.
This can become annoying when reorganizing several events, because dragging an event already feels like a clear user action.
It would be useful to have an option in the Calendar settings to choose whether the event window should open after moving an event by drag and drop.
For example:
“Open event details after dragging an event: On / Off”
This would let users who want confirmation keep the current…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?