Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Better email thread grouping by actual email replies, not by subject
Current way of doing email thread is not reflecting what it should look like. Emails with the same subject but not on the same thread shows up grouped together and it is hard to use.
5 votes -
Date-Based Filtering in Proton Mail
I would like to suggest an improvement to the filtering system in Proton Mail.
Currently, filters allow conditions based on sender, subject, keywords, etc., but it would be extremely useful to have the ability to create filters based on the age of an email (relative to the current date).
For example, I would like to create rules such as:
Automatically move all unread emails that are older than 10 days (based on today’s date) to a specific folder or highlight them.
Automatically move emails that are older than 10 days and already read to the Trash or to another designated…
6 votes -
Keep position when collapsing emails in a conversation
It would be great if navigation within long email conversations could be improved.
When I collapse an email after reading it, the view jumps and I immediately lose track of which email I was just looking at. This makes it very difficult to navigate longer conversations, especially when going back through a thread to find specific information in individual emails.
Ideally, collapsing an email should keep the view at the same position, so the email I just closed remains visible. Alternatively, the most recently collapsed email could be visually highlighted, making it easy to see where I was.
This small…
2 votes -
filter class
Regarding ProtonMail’s filter creation feature, it would be helpful if these filters were sorted alphabetically, or if users could sort them that way, and if they could also search for filters by name. This would make it much easier to check whether a filter already exists and to modify an existing one if necessary.
Best regards4 votes -
Chose calendar for shared events
When an event is shared with us, it is treated as an event of our default calendar and this cannot be changed. We should be able to associate these events to any of our own calendars.
2 votes -
Disable mobile notifications for secondary account
I have two Proton accounts, a private one and a work one, and on my mobile app there I can either get notifications for both accounts or none. It would be very convenient to be able to adjust the settings to receive notifications for one of the two.
2 votes -
Make it easy to view newsletters that do not have a filter applied
I use the Newsletters feature and have over 300 identified newsletters in my account. It would be helpful if alongside the "Active" and "Unsubcribed" tabs there was a tab that listed newsletters that do not have an existing filter applied.
5 votes -
A button in the pdf viewer to open the pdf in the system default pdf viewer
A button in the pdf viewer to open the pdf in the system default pdf viewer. That enables viewing the pdf and the email side-by-side. Today I have to download the pdf to do that.
3 votes -
Allow Sorting of Contacts by Surname
Please make provision to sort Contacts by Surname. Sorting by first name only is a bad idea and makes it hard to find a particular contact.
13 votes -
Further Filter Conditions
Add Delivered-To as a filter condition (along with Subject, Sender, Recipient, Attachment).
This would allow Catch-All mails to be Labeled.
4 votes -
Allow event colours to be transferred to all users in a shared calendar
When a user in a shared calendar changes the colour of an event, there should be an option to change the colour of that event for all other users.
It means I would be able to create one shared calendar with lots of different event types, rather than lots of different calendars with different colours.
It could come in the form of an option under the calendars settings. "Allow users to change event colours" etc...
4 votes -
Notications from shared calendars
When sharing a calendar, for example in a family, it would be nice to know if other members of the shared calendar adds, deletes or make changes to the calendar. It could be a change of time, title or date of an existing appointment. Or if a member adds an new appointment.
Would it be possible to add this feature to the calendar?7 votes -
Import multiple events with .ICS on Android
The android Proton calendar app currently doesn't support importing multiple events from one ics file. This is crucial for syncing with other apps, such as fitness booking platforms. It returns a a message "multiple events are not yet supported" but it's been at least a year. Can this please get done?
24 votes -
Proper iCloud (vCard) contact import
At the moment, the vCard-based import isn’t working very well: after importing, fields such as “HOMEprefINTERNET” appear in the contacts instead of the "home email". Or "CELLprefVOICE" instead of "mobile". I’d like to see a 100% import option where the labels for each piece of data are displayed correctly.
2 votes -
Bridge loses connection
Bridge is a great compromise to use Proton with Outlook on Windows and Mac, but ... I have Outlook set to autostart on a reboot (as well as Proton Bridge) and often Outlook will start first so when it tries to connect to Bridge it fails and sulks so I have to go through the "sign in" loop of finding the password and re-connecting.
Can you either make Bridge quicker to startup so it can do the initial handshake even if it's not yet connected to the upstream server or give us a way to control the order
2 votes -
Shrink attachment preview top bar
The attachment preview top toolbar in Proton Mail is genuinely too vertically huge (~2cm on my display) for just:
- the name/icon of the file;
- next/previous attachment arrows;
- download & close buttons.
I understand this might be a design choice, however it unnecessarily limits the available space for the attachment preview itself, particularly on a laptop.3 votes -
Search for all emails that are NOT in a label/folder
Proton Mail currently supports "search only emails from this folder" and "search only emails that have this label."
My idea is to add these options:
- EXCLUDE this label from search
- EXCLUDE this folder from search3 votes -
Mail App - Move mail to Folder - implement search function
On Proton Mail Android App: When I want to move a mail to a specific folder, I need to scroll through all of them. It would be nice if a search bar appears where I can search for a specific folder. Yes, I have plenty of folders. :)
14 votes -
Add Black Friday to US Holiday Calendar
Add Black Friday to the United States holiday calendar.
2 votes -
Comic sans font option
I think it is the peak of comedy to send my friends emails in comic sans font, and I would like to request the ability to do that here on Proton as well (seeing as Google already allows it). It's silly, I know it's silly, but sometimes we need silly things with the world the way it is. Therefore, I would like to request the silly idea solely for the sake of comedy.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?