Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Let the user set scheduled send presets
Right now, when you schedule an email to be sent. The defaults are the next day at 8am or Monday at 8am.
I'd like to be able to, at least, set the 2 defaults in my preferences.For example, I like to schedule emails for just before the end of the work day and have to do this manually every time.
4 votes -
Broader filter categories, ie. all mail from *@Substack to a folder
For instance, be able to send all *@substack emails to a folder, rather than each newsletter at a time
2 votes -
Indicator for Mail in Subfolders
I use Folders to sort between two different email address at the moment, for lack of any better solution within Proton at this time.
Having my 'Primary' Folder collapsed means I cannot see that there is Mail within a subfolder, having a +1 or '+[x]' Icon on the folder next to the usual unread-mail count such as 24 [+2] or something.
This would allow me (and others that use a similar folder structure to me, Primary->Important->Utilities or something) to target the correct folders quickly instead of using the all mail folder, which may have many other emails the user does…
7 votes -
Make Calendar a stand alone macbook pro app.
Allow calendar to be it's own app on macbook pro, instead of combined with the email. This way i can replace the calendar app
3 votes -
More then 3 Domains for Proton Duo and Family with free Subdomains
It would be fair if the "Proton Duo" and "Family" plans offered more than just three domain addresses. In addition, subdomains should be unlimited.
3 votes -
Customize Proton web mail client toolbar
Currently in the toolbar you can; mark unread, trash, move, label, and filter.
With an additional click you can; archive, move to spam, print, etc.
It would be nice to be able to customize that toolbar and maybe even add more icons, there is plenty of blank space in the bar to add several more icons.
Thanks!8 votes -
Account-Based Calendar Integration on macOS (No Public Links)
////////////// Summary //////////////
Add native macOS calendar integration using real Proton account authentication, not public/shared calendar links. If possible also add editing rights.
////////////// Description //////////////
Currently, adding Proton calendars to macOS requires using public calendar links. This approach has significant limitations and does not meet the expectations for a secure, professional, or privacy-focused calendar integration.
Public links:
- Expose calendar data via static URLs
- Cannot reflect user permissions properly
- Are unsuitable for private, work, or shared calendars
- Do not align with Proton’s security and privacy model////////////// Problem / UX & Security Issues //////////////
- Public links…
6 votes -
Clear Proton Mail Android notification, if that new email was read on desktop or another device
So if I receive a new email, my phone notifies me, and notification stays until I open Proton Mail on my Android phone and read the email. However, if I am at home by my computer, I get a new email, my phone notifies me, but I read that email on my PC instead without touching my phone. The notification of that email stays on my phone screen until I unlock the phone and clear it.
Gmail app would clear the notification of the new email, if that email was (marked) read through PC or other device.
Why this is…10 votes -
Make colours of past appointments in Calendar more visible
I don't find it practical that past appointments are only displayed in grey with a narrow coloured border, making it difficult to distinguish between the colours. I would prefer it if past appointments were displayed in full colour, but perhaps less intensely, i.e. more 'pastel' or transparent than the current ones.
4 votes -
Birthdays in another colour
I see Proton now shows the birthdays of my contacts in calendar. Great!
I'd love to be able to mark these with a different color or symbol, so birthdays stand out from 'normal' appointments. E.g. in Outlook you could choose any colour you want (because the birthdays are shown as a separate calendar). Plus, they would be marked with the icon of a birthday cake.
7 votes -
Show full folder path in “Move message to…” search results
Problem:
When I move an email and type into Move message to…, results only show the leaf folder name. I have parallel structures for different children, e.g.Children/KidOne/SchoolOne
Children/KidTwo/SchoolOne
Both show up as “SchoolOne”, so I can’t tell which is which.Request:
Display the full folder path (or at least parent folders) in the move dialog’s search results—for example:Children / KidOne / SchoolOne
Children / KidTwo / SchoolOne
Nice-to-haves:
Show the full path as a secondary line or breadcrumb.
Tooltip with the complete path on hover.
Keyboard navigation should read the full path for accessibility.
Option to toggle “Show…
9 votes -
Remove 'Human Verification' from after login screen
Am I the only person who gets disgusted having to pause my workflow in order to move a little puzzle piece around a screen to ''verify I am human'? Who even asked for this? These always seem more like a humiliation ritual than an actual security feature. I already get notifications sent to my mobile app after every login, and feel more than comfortable with the current level of 'verifcation', thank you. This seems especially egregious for those of us who are paid or business users. Please - PLEASE - remove.
2 votes -
Option to hide the left sidebar when viewing an email on OSX
On web, you can simply click a left arrow and it minimizes the sidebar. But you can't do this in the OSX desktop app. Would love increased focus in my experience when reading an individual email, side bar is distracting. Thanks
4 votes -
Ability to disable login capability for added additional addresses
The fact that I can have more than one address tied to one Proton account is genius, I use it a lot, but here's the thing: I want to disable login capability for some of those addresses.
Like most, I have an account that has a lot of my personal information (Pass, Mail, Drive...), and I also have additional email addresses set up for various purposes. The primary email I use to log into my account is kept private and is not shared, while I use other addresses (such as variations of my full name) when necessary (banks, financial institutions,…
8 votes -
Make the Window's 11 app free
The Proton Mail app for Windows 11 should become free because it's a mail app why the cheese is anyone supposed to pay for a mail app?
3 votes -
No ads for paid accounts
Could we please avoid "Black Friday Sale" banners and such, in the UI of the apps? (Proton Mail for Windows, for example) I'm paying for the service, it should be as clean as possible, with no ads, not even internal/Proton ones. There are newsletters for this kind of info.
6 votes -
Support Dutch language for Proton Scribe (writing assistant)
Add the Dutch language to Scribe.
10 votes -
Easy Switch has been running and blocking client UI for 2 hours. This should be a background task that doesn't block the UI.
Easy Switch is great - easy migration from Outlook, Google, etc. It's a classic playbook for a disrupter to make it super easy to migrate from the existing solutions. However the implementation seems to be running this client side and the effect is that a modal dialog has been up for nearly 2 hours as it migrates data. Anything taking longer than a minute or so should probably be a background task rather than blocking UI.
3 votes -
Calendar : Keep order of events that happen at the same time
We used our Gmail Calendar for events at our store and have recurring event.
If possible these should stay in the same alphabetical or numeric order if date and hour are not changed.
So if we have events in the same time frame like a couple of events from 12:00 - 16:00 on the same day and we name them 01, 02, 03 and so on they should remain in that order even if we change something like putting extra text behind the number.2 votes -
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?