Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
vim or emacs style navigation
Implement vim-style or emacs style navigation in the inbox along-side shortcuts.
Specifically up and down with 'j' or 'k' or C-n C-p
4 votes -
Calendar Items that Overlap; Overlap w/ Transparency Instead of Side by Side
When calendar events overlap, it would be nice for them to become transparent in color and for the items to overlap instead of items shrinking to fit side by side. This would allow the user to still read the contents of events easily instead of them becoming nearly unreadable when side by side.
4 votes -
Keyboard shortcut (⌘ + ,) to view All Settings in Proton Mail desktop app.
There should be a keyboard shortcut that mimics the system's default (⌘ + , for Mac) to open the All Settings page in the Proton Mail desktop app.
5 votes -
Better UI for Calendar
I moved to Proton Calendar a month ago, from Outlook and Google Calendar. I am frustrated with the user interface, and feel it adds to much "friction" to daily task like creating or moving events. It is the same both on Android and Windows. Do you have plans for improving UI, or providing integration with external calendar clients?
3 votes -
User interface colors are not user friendly
You folk might like deep purple (not the band) but the theme is difficult to distinguish between one proton app and another . -- especially on mobile devices. I know people are touchy about this subject, but you need a radical redesign of your UI. Its easy to mke mistakes using your app and the color changes would help a lot.. I truly wish you would spend the money and hire a real UI designer maybe someone from the old Jobs apple era and have them redo mail and please calendar .. which I have totally given up using ..…
3 votes -
Actions to take when email is tagged
When creating or editing a tag, an option to apply a sieve filter or action to take when an email is tagged with this specific tag, like "set expiry to 30 days" or "remove expiry", etc.
4 votes -
enable reminders to be sent to phone as text messages
As someone who needs strong, clear reminders that don't require me to remember to check my email and then have to click the currently oblique email reminders in proton, I would love to see the option to have event reminders sent to me by text message - as often as I need them.
2 votes -
Improve efficiency of "Move messages to" action
The "Move messages to" action/menu recently changed, and resulted in an increase of required clicks to perform that action. This is significant for me, as I do a lot of organizing of emails into folders. Just one extra click adds up to a lot of extra work for me.
There are two use cases that I would like to see improved:
First use case:
1) Select emails to move
2) Click "Move messages to" button
3) Click the desired folder from the list
Done!After the recent change, there is an extra step:
4) Click the "Move" button***** Will…
8 votes -
Please make the conversation view optional
People have different workflows and preferences. Personally, I find the conversation view sometimes confusing in very long threads (in those cases, I prefer to organize things myself). But I know there are those who prefer this mode of viewing.
Therefore, I STRONGLY request that you provide an option to disable the conversation/thread view as soon as possible.
This has been preventing me from using your email as my primary one. As a subscriber, it’s frustrating.
8 votes -
Apply actions (apply label, delete, archive) to all results
I imported a lot of mails from gmail and I would like to do some merging and reorganizing of labels.
But for this, I would need the ability to do actions (apply label, delete, archive, move to folder, etc) on all the result of a search.
Since the main criteria I would need is existing labels, I can't seem to use Sieve filter for this, so I would like to be apply to select a label or any other search and apply labels on all the results rather than page by page currently.16 votes -
Character limit and count in feedback form
proton calendar > burger menu > feedback > face > optional comment
The optional comment form allows for a limited amount of characters.
Yet no info on limit nor count is shown.
You should add this4 votes -
Domain names that are phonetically dissimilar and easy to say over the phone
The choice of domain names is a pretty awesome feature for Proton Mail, but it's very frustrating that the letters used are too phonetically similar and make it difficult to say over the phone. I've always struggled to remember a consistent radio call chart of letters, and I get so nervous about saying my email address over the phone that I do anything I can to avoid such conversations. I've even had a customer service person get the wrong the email address despite me trying very hard to spell it out, and I've been avoiding calling them back to fix…
2 votes -
Open Proton Mail Bridge in background (hidden)
Every time I open macOS, it opens Proton Mail Bridge (I want that), but also everytime I have to manually hit "Close window" since I don't want the app on my desktop everytime I start my computer. It would be really helpful to have an option to just not open the main window on startup everytime.
4 votes -
Proton Mail desktop app should be free for everyone!
I don't see a reason why it's paid, i don't use al the premium mail features and I would not pay hust to have the desktop app. It's a basic feature everyone should have
6 votes -
Seamless labelling with hotkeys
Make enter apply the label that is highlighted.
A feature from Gmail that I love is that it's super simple to apply labels with keyboard shortcuts; open label dialog, search for a label and press enter. Job done.
Unless I'm doing it wrong, in Proton Mail on web I have to press "L" to get the labels, search for a label and then use tab key + enter or the mouse pointer to actually apply the label. Instead I want the enter key to apply the highlighted label right away after search (while the search input still has focus) for…
5 votes -
time entry
In proton calendar
Current time entry format is HH : MM. User must manually type the colon " : " when entering time.
Desire the ability to enter time without typing the colon " : ".
System shall automatically interpret 0800 as 08:00.
Thank you!
3 votes -
Please consider putting shortcut to other Proton Apps on the right panel with Calendar, Contacts, VPN, & Security Center
Please consider putting shortcut to other Proton Apps on the right panel with Calendar, Contacts, VPN, & Security Center
5 votes -
Proton Calendar - Support for Malaysia and Singapore Holidays
Hello Proton Calendar Team.
Please add Malaysia/Singapore public holidays to Proton Calendar. It would be great for users from these regions to have more options instead of relying on Google or Microsoft Calendars.
Thank you!
3 votes -
Remove sign-up email
When i first created my proton account I created it using my gmail address. Now it is listed under identity & e-addresses > My e-mail addresses. I cannot remove it.. I dont see any reason why I would still need this gmail be linked to my account. If I wouldve lost access to my account I would still have the recovery keys...
The most annoying part about this is that the gmail adress shows up when I share my files with proton drive. Why would it do that? It always says "shared by ..@gmail.com"
8 votes -
Bulk import of .ics files
Importing multiple .ics files to calendar (web) is quite annoying. You have to import each file individually. Allow user to select multiple files to be imported.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?