Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

973 results found

  1. Time zone switch should include switching it for events

    When I change the time zone it shouldn't change my event times based on how many hours just changed on my phone, if I have an event at 2pm, it's still going to be at 2pm but once I switch time zones I have to manually switch each event to that time zone and time as well or it's the wrong time. There should be a choice to make all events change time zones when the calendar does so events stay at the correct times

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Email Signature for New Mail but not in Replies

    It would be great to have the option to have email signatures in newly composed emails, but turn them OFF in replies.

    17 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. No clickable attachments in overview (IOS)

    Currently in the IOS app, the Inbox overview lists emails with their attachments. It is all to easy to accidentally click the attachment instead of the mail itself, thereby opening the attachment.
    I think this is a security hazard.
    Can you at least add an option to not show the attachments in the overview?

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Select newsletters with checkboxes

    The newsletters view is great. It would be even greater if you cloud select newsletters with checkboxes just like emails, and apply actions (unsubscribe all, remove all from list, move all to trash, etc) with just one click to all of them!

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FIX Calendar Event(s) Pop-Up

    instead of making me open an email,
    then click a link in the email to tell me that an event is about to occur;
    how about you simply pop-up the event at the scheduled time or at the time specified prior to the event...

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Keyboard Shortcuts + Improving "Add Event"

    The current shortcut cheat sheet is fine. Please do include the ability to have other actions be triggered by a keyboard shortcut too such as "snooze" or have the ability for the user to customize the keyboard shortcuts to their preference for each action or an action that is not given a default shortcut.

    Also the mail app should detect events in the inbox better so that hovering over the date and time should just create that event or at least allowing the user to highlight it and right click it to create the event. Right now, can only manually…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Select all mails after search - proton mail app

    I want to clean my mailbox. So I am searching mail’s from eg info@news.com and want to select all this messages and move them to a folder or delete them. But it’s not possible on iOS mail app. I have to click on every single mail … would save a lot of time! Thank you!

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Smarter Mail-to-Calendar Integration with One-Click Event Creation

    I would love to see tighter integration between Proton Mail and Proton Calendar. Features like automatically creating calendar events from emails, smarter reminders, and better RSVP management would improve productivity. For example, if I receive an email announcing Crumbl Cookies' weekly flavor lineup from https://crumbl-menu.com/, I should be able to create a calendar reminder for Monday's flavor drop with a single click. An AI-powered search that works entirely on-device while preserving privacy would also be a great addition. For Calendar, offline access, richer recurring event options, and easier sharing with non-Proton users would make it even more useful. Overall,…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow to pin or always display a label/folder

    I have a hand full of labels that I use every day. So I currently need to keep the labels list open while I dont need moste of them. That's very distracting and makes the UI confusing.

    Please add an option to always show a label even when the Labels are closed. This makes sens for Folders to.

    Gmail also have this option.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. recurring appointments

    Create the option to schedule a recurring appointment that happens multiple times a month (2nd and 4th Wednesdays) in a single appointment.

    Right now, in order to create this kind of schedule I need to create 2 appointments, one that repeats on the 2nd Wednesday (for example) and another that repeats on the the 4th Wednesday. This causes problems when the overall schedule changes or if there are details to be added to the appointment in that now those changes need to be made twice.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Calendar colours are inscrutable.

    It's even more difficult for me because I'm colour blind. This feature request would provide colours for people with CVD that are readily distinguishable with common colour names. CVD-friendly palettes and reference material are available. c.f. https://sashamaps.net/resources/20-colors/

    What colour, really, is "Fern" or "Olive" or "Pickle" and how do they differ? Do I describe it to a friend as "green" or "yellow" or "brown" or WHAT? FWIW - Plum, Enzian, and Cobalt look identical; Slateblue, Purple, Pink are the same; Cerise = Soil; Carrot, Forest, Pickle identical; Pine = Saraha; Reef is unique. Out of 20 colours, only five are…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Proton Scribe should be included in the Proton Unlimited plan

    It's not really an "Unlimited" plan if a feature is left out. Why is Scribe included in the Duo and Family plans, but not Unlimited? I don't need a plan for more than one person, and I don't need any more storage space, so having to upgrade to a multi-person plan as an individual is an expensive option just to get this one feature (the only feature lacking on the Unlimited plan).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. reply

    make the reply button and the attachments icnos floating so that reply button is not only at the top of an email while the attachment at the bottom. keep them always visible while scrolling and reading the email

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Send email to alias from any address of a user without whitelisting or improve whitelisting process

    Currently it seems to be impossible to send email to existing alias contact address from email which is not owning the alias. It results in delivery failure email "Attempt to use your alias site.name.slush525@passmail.net from secondaryme@pm.me"

    This is problematic, because while you are automatically suggested previously used alias email address inside the recipient field (TO) of a new email form (that is GOOD), you do not remember which address of yours owns that alias in order to bother selecting it in the FROM field.

    IMO Proton should automatically use correct FROM address on the background without failing with delivery…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Multiple windows (both emails and calendar) on Windows When using ProtonMail, I want to be able to: - Open a specific email in a new (second

    Multiple windows (both emails and calendar) on Windows
    When using ProtonMail, I want to be able to:
    - Open a specific email in a new (secondary) window, So that I can read that email and type in a new email in a different window.
    - Open the calendar in a new (secondary) window, So that I can look at my calender while processing emails.
    - Open multiple emails in one window each.
    - Open multiple calendar views in one window each.

    All this is possible in the WEB version, but I need to use the full search feature of the…

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show categories above folders

    It would be nice to show the categories above the folders on the left side panel.

    I use categories much more often than folders and right now I have to scroll through all the folders before I can choose a category for an email.

    A bit more rearranging flexibility would be welcome.

    Or, come to think of it: if I choose "pit mail into category" don't show folders at all and vice versa.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mark 'Spam' as read

    Emails automatically filtered to Spam should be marked as read - not to distract from actual unread emails. Even better, it should be a user-selectable option.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show matching filters when viewing an email

    When viewing an email that has had a sieve/filter applied it would be helpful to show & link to that filter. This would make it considerably easier to update a filter that is not behaving as expected.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make Proton Scribe writing assistant availalbe to those with Unlimited accounts

    I believed Proton as an organization not profit driven. Why have you made the new 'Proton Scribe writing assistant' only available to the higher cost accounts and not those those users who use the 'Unlimited account' which by definition I would have thought was just that 'Unlimited'? I have been a loyal supporter of Proton mail for many years, and I don't need a 'Duo'/Family' account as I am the only one who uses Proton, Why am I being disadvantaged? Can you please consider making this option available to 'Unlimited Account' holders as well.

    225 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Using a different signature for desktop and mobile

    When sending emails from a phone, typos happen and brevity becomes a way of avoiding stress. From Thunderbird, I use these two limitations to give a dash of friendliness to my short emails, and add a line that say something like "This email was sent from a mobile device, sorry for brevity and tpyoes", with that final typo made on purpose.

    But I can't do this because the signature is shared between desktop app and mobile phone.

    I understand that this feature would take 2 months of programming, but hey, if enough people have the same idea maybe we can…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 … 6 8 10 … 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories