Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
Calendar time zones
Allow calendar events to start and end in different time zones.
Ie: flight leaves Toronto @ PST arrives in Costa Rica @ CST14 votes -
Pulling down on Profile Picture to switch accounts on mobile
It would be great if pulling down on the top-right profile picture icon on mobile would switch between logged-in accounts.
2 votes -
Limit filters to only function within select folders
I'd like to see option within Filters to limit them to only function in select folders. Currently, if you create a filter it will be applied to ALL folders no matter which one, be it Inbox, Spam or whatever. However, if I want to create filters that specifically ONLY operate within Spam folder to make repeating annoying spam mails less annoying, I can't do that because the filters I will make will also affect mails inside Inbox when they arrive even though I don't want that to happen.
2 votes -
Move an Event to Next or Previous Week
I want to move a calendar event from a week to next week on UI but I cannot do it. It would be nice if we have such a one.
2 votes -
Calendar Scheduling for Passport Appointment
For a Philippine passport, you need to book an appointment and select your preferred date, time, and DFA branch during the booking process. I think a calendar reminder with the appointment date, required documents, processing details, fees, and branch information would be really helpful for keeping everything organized. For more details about the Philippine passport appointment booking process & choosing right date, time, and branch checkout https://dfapassportappointmentt.com.
2 votes -
forward a sent email
In other mail providers the whole message would be included if I wanted to resend to another address.
For example, when you receive an "out of office" auto response, which provides another email contact within that organisation.Maybe even if I have to "move" sent message to "draft" then replace existing recipients with the new, then send to the new recipient.
3 votes -
Each alias needs a signature of its own.
Supposedly this feature was added earlier, but the link to it is nonfunctioning. The user should be able to add a different signature to each alias rather than a single signature for all. If this already exists, please show where and how.
6 votes -
proton mail rendering bug Windows
Because of proton mail's render system it flickers and is unusable( it's related to NVIDIa driver if i remember correctly)
2 votes -
How do I convert OLM to EML with attachments?
You can convert OLM to EML with attachments using a dedicated tool like SysInfo OLM Converter. It allows you to export emails from OLM files to EML format while preserving the original email content, attachments, and folder structure. To start, install and launch the software on Windows, click Select Files or Select Folder, and add your OLM file. After loading the file, preview the mailbox data and select the email folders you want to convert. Click Next, choose EML as the output format, and select a destination folder. Make sure the attachment option is enabled so the files attached to…
2 votes -
Privacy-Preserving Notifications/Generic Notification Mode
Recently, reports involving Signal highlighted that operating system notification databases may retain sensitive information from message notifications, even after the original messages are deleted. While this example involved Signal and iOS, the same general risk may apply to other apps and operating systems where notification content is stored or indexed outside the app.
For privacy-focused users, Proton Mail and other Proton products should offer an option to use generic notification text instead of exposing message content in system notifications.
For example, instead of showing sender names, subject lines, or message previews, the notification could simply say:
“New Proton Mail message…
4 votes -
re-send an email
When viewing a sent mail, add a item under the "..." more options called: resend. When clicking this button the composer opens with all the content (recipients, subject, body and attachments) from the previously sent mail, user can then edit anything as if it is a new mail, and send it as a new mail.
5 votes -
Easy to copy events in Proton Calendar.
I have to put my working shifts into my calendar. Those are similar times but unregular days.
It would be great to select the existing event - and then be able to select each day I want a copy of it.19 votes -
S/MIME signature validation support for e-mail clients via Proton Bridge
Please add support, that an e-mail client connected via Proton Bridge is able to validate S/MIME signature.
Reason: Banks, delivery services, public authorities, etc. use S/MIME signed e-mails to prove that an e-mail is genuine. This helps fighting fraud, fishing and other criminal activites.
Context: Currently, S/MIME signature cannot be validate in Proton Mail. A validation with an e-mail client connected via Proton Bridge cannot validate an S/MIME signature because Proton modifies e-mail headers that are essential for a successful S/MIME signature validation.
The posted idea "S/Mime Support" at https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail-calendar/suggestions/16574134-s-mime-support requests for much more: a full S/MIME implementation.Although full S/MIME…
23 votes -
Mass email delete by date
Please give us the option to mass delete emails. Ideally delete by date, For example all emails from Jan 1, 2022 and older. This helps us clean out our emails, saves server space, and has important privacy implications. I'll bet I'm not the first to ask for this, but I was encouraged to ask here to add my request to others. Hopefully there is enough demand or you see the need, to get some attention to this change. Thanks for listening.
3 votes -
Set all messages as default view instead of inbox
The default opened mailbox when launching protonmail is the inbox. It could be useful to set the default to an other mailbox / folder. For me, the all messages will be great because all my email are sort automatically in folders with filters.
18 votes -
Security or biometric lock for calendar
The only phone app that doesn't have a security lock in order to access (once already logged in) is the calendar. Assuming the worst and a bad actor steals your device and gets access to the phone, they have unfettered access to the calendar. Piecing data together via the calendar (data aggregation) can quickly compromise a person's identity, their circle of friends/associates, patterns, whereabouts on given days and times, etc. Having a security or biometric lock on the calendar helps add another level of OPSEC.
15 votes -
Restore position of 'unread' filter button to left column on desktop
When using the Column layout on desktop, the new position of the Unread button anchored to the right of the top bar (the one with the 'select all' button) means that for larger monitors with greater real estate, it's now in a much more inconvenient and further away position compared to when it was above the list of emails.
I believe it was on the top bar, but in line with the rightmost side of the left pane. I saw this as quite a logical place, as you would usually be looking at the list in the left pane when…
2 votes -
Offer drag and drop for Social, Promotional, and Newsletters
I'm having trouble moving messages to their best location, which rather defeats the purpose of these new settings.
2 votes -
Search date filter use standard date format
Protonmail search web, when searching in mails, trying to filter by date or date range.
- Manually clicking on arrow month by month.. no no.
- We can edit the date year at least but still have to enter manuall month name but only it's short version or the filter fails/reset.
- I'd like to search like anywhere else typing dd/mm/YYYY or dd-mm-YYYY please let me filter by standard date format !
Example 01/01/2020 and not 01 Jan. 2020
Thanks ! :D
2 votes -
Open in a specified folder - or last opened folder
I want proton Mail to always open in a folder specified by me.
This could also be "latest opened folder".
Right now I always see the inbox, which ideally is pretty empty in my setup, since I have a ton of subfolders and filters.
This means that I have to go to the "All mail" section - or browse many subfolders - to see discover new mails.
I'd personally prefer to always see "All mail" when opening Proton on the web or in an app, but another solution could simply be that Proton opened in the folder that was active…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?