Proton Mail & Calendar
2279 results found
-
In calender please make it possible that I can see my appointments overlapping just like in google calendar.
In calender please make it possible that I can see my appointments overlapping just like in google calendar. That´s important for me, because I want to display my time of work and than in that field my appointments.
2 votes -
Filter on mail without a label
I am organizing my mail mostly with labels. There seems to be however no way to filter mail which does not yet has a label attached to it.
4 votes -
Reply to calendar invite
I am missing an ability to click 'reply' to a calendar invite received, as is possible in Outlook. I do not mean being able to respond to a meeting invite. Instead I mean being able to include the calendar invite body in an email response, so the message I would like to send has the history of invite included as a reference trail.
12 votes -
13 votes
-
delete label from email
The ability to remove a label from an email would be very helpful.
2 votes -
Consolidate gmail accounts into one ProtonMail account on import via Easy Switch
I tried Easy Switch to import my Google Workspace accounts. It imported the main account fine, but I wanted to import another Workspace account into my main ProtonMail account in order to consolidate them, but Easy Switch kept asking to create a new ProtonMail user, which I do not want to do. That made the switch so much harder than it needed to be, since there is no simple way to import a local mbox file without having to first download, install, and configure TWO OTHER APPLICATIONS (Bridge and Thunderbird), and it STILL doesn't entirely work. I'm posting a separate…
2 votes -
indent text on iOS message editor
When I edit a message or respond to a message on iOS proton mail app, I can't manage the indentation level of my text selection, which is often necessary to shorten my response time.
2 votes -
Decline a single instance of a recurring event from an external sender
When an external sender invites me to a recurring event series, I would like to be able to decline single instances of that event.
Desired MVP user experience:
1. Person invites me to a recurring event series
2. When I need to decline a single instance of an event, I go to that event on my calendar and set my "Attending?" status for that instance to "No, I won't attend"
3. I am prompted whether I'd like to decline just this event, all future events, or the entire series. I select 'this event'.
4. The single instance of the event…116 votes -
Mail and Calendar view both simultaneously. /ProtonMail-desktop.deb
Find it inefficient to constantly switch between Mail and Calendar within the same window when need to view both simultaneously.
ie. you can't have distinct, separate windows for Mail and Calendar open at once. I guess its not suited to multi monitor setup ATM.Its great though so keep it up:)
8 votes -
Include new unread mails from folders in the app icon badge (count)
Add an option to include in the app icon badge (count) new unread mails that are moved directly to a folder from the inbox via a rule. Currently, these mails are only reflected in the count inside the app, not on the app icon. This should apply to both mobile and desktop app icons.
12 votes -
Import contacts direct to group
When importing new contacts to Proton, it would be very helpful to be able to import them direct into a contact group in Proton.
Alternatively, release a separate Contacts module where contacts can be flexibly sorted and managed so, for example, a most recent import list can be identified by import date and assigned to a group.
Thank you.6 votes -
Export email in folders and subfolders to file like .pst
It would be very useful to be able to export folders and subfolders containing e-mail to a .pst like file.
Just like the import/export function in Outlook.Preferably the function should be built in to the Proton mailclient.
2 votes -
search for specific attachments or names in attachments
When searching for a specific word, include attachments containing that work in their name, for example, something simple "Invoice" or "Tax Certificate"
2 votes -
Autofill / autocomplete event details
Other calendar apps I’ve used will recognise if I start typing the name of a previous event and autofill the names, location, time and other details. In addition to being able to copy and paste irregularly repeating events, I would like this feature so I don’t have to go looking for a previous instance of an event in order to copy it.
2 votes -
allow setting default notification for folders
When creating new folders, one option is where you want notifications for the folder. It defaults to showing notifications, but I don't want any of my folders to do that, so there should be an option where I can change that to default to NO. So I don't have to remember to set this EVERY time I create a new folder.
2 votes -
Ability to disable Hide my email alias from proton mail
If you notice that this email address is receiving a lot of spam, you should be able to easily disable it
2 votes -
Collapsible replies within an existing message
Current email messages that are replies of replies of replies are well organized in threads, however the email message itself is extremely long and having to scroll through the messages within a thread defeats the purpose if we are unable to see just the message and not the quoted text.
It would be great if you can collapse the quoted text. That's the feature request. Nothing crazy, just a way to hide sections of the email that are redundant and not useful (since the thread actually exists).
7 votes -
export event as *.ics (also recurring event)
Propose to allow export event as *.ics file. Quite often is needed to create an event and send other people that event as calendar event, which can be imported regardless of used calendar. For such purposes, the *.ics event format is the best. Please allow export event as it is: either one or recurring event. Thank you!
18 votes -
Display the size of each mail
Display the size of each mail in the mail list next to date
5 votes -
Make Contacts MUCH more visible in Proton Mail Desktop app for Mac
📝 UserVoice Submission re Proton Mail Desktop app for Mac
Title: Proton Mail Desktop App: Contacts Side Panel Toggle is too inconspicuous & difficult to use
Description:
Hello Proton Team,
I'm writing to report a significant usability issue in the Mac Proton Mail desktop app (version 1.13.3) where the Contacts side panel is effectively invisible to most users.
The Problem
In the desktop app, there is no visible icon or button to access contacts. Apparently the only way to reveal the side panel is via a small, arrow at the bottom-right corner of the interface—essentially hidden in plain sight.
Compare this…2 votes
- Don't see your idea?