Proton Mail & Calendar
2283 results found
-
Allow filters to work with simply the domain of the email address
I've tried this but it simply does not catch the emails in question. Please make it work, it would drastically reduce the number of filters we need, thanks!
2 votes -
Make iPad Calendar app compatible with Apples app windows.
The iPad Calendar app from Proton is not compatible with the Apple iOS app windows system. Changes should be done to make it compatible.
2 votes -
Search within mail in desktop app
In the desktop app I would like to be able to search within the current mail or mail conversation, without looking at other messages.
2 votes -
filter mail by mail type (aka protonmail or google)
I've just connected my gmail to my proton mail... It doesn't have an option to filter by where the mail came from. Please let me toggle the gmail mails in and out or even just have a separate tab. My protonmail account is very clean (no subscriptions, email lists etc) so getting all the google stuff mixed in is too much. Might have to disconnect the gmail account.
2 votes -
Have events arrive directly in the calendar they were sent to
This seems so obvious, I am not sure why it was set up differently by design.
Nice that we can change the calendar on some events received (but not all!!!) but if I receive an event in one calendar I expect it to show in that given calendar, default colour coding included.
Some calendars might be shared, some linked to accounting etc, if an event is received by x it should show in x.
This is a big risk for privacy and business resilience as well and a big loss of time cleaning up for each event coming in one…
2 votes -
At least a colour code for different emails in inbox
I actually don’t mind having all emails coming into the same inbox, but would beed to know/see where they are coming from easily as the email they arrived to can make a big difference.
Like for the calendar have a colour code for inboxes which shows, as a label, dot or smtg similar (not the full line or it would become unreadable to the eye).Bonus: keep the colour coding as default for calendar events.
I am mac and iphone, but seems to not be a feature at all.5 votes -
Allow customisation of Proton Calendar display (font etc) and other things - my top 5!
I think it's new, I cannot find any customisation of fonts for calendar app on iOS...
Having used CalenGoo for Google calendar, and now migrating away from Google, I can only strongly suggest to look at the depth of customisation that CalenGoo offers over even the native Google Calendar app.
Highlights for me, not exhaustive:
- customisation of font size, bold/italics etc., style, colour: important to allow more to show in the week and particular month view (my preferred view)
- display time at the start of a scheduled meeting in month view, not just 5 or 6 letters
- a proper search…
10 votes -
Can you make Folder Filter Quantity & Modification possible?
While your automatic setup of folder filters is very nice, I now get "too many filters" if I try to add any. Also, there seems to be no place to find and eliminate filters that are no longer needed. In Thunderbird, though I have to set up filters, I can see which are present, where they are directed, and can modify or remove them. And so far, I've never hit a 'limit'. Some kind of similar arrangement would be nice. Side note: because of 'too many filters' I now have to 'move' email manually every time, so the filtering function…
2 votes -
keep data on PC or android locally for better, quicker search function
keep data LOCALLY on PC or Android for better, quicker search function. Search is massively important, especially with years of calendar items.
2 votes -
Remove secret-service requirement from Proton Mail Bridge (Linux)
Proton Mail Bridge for Linux's requirement for a secret-service adds complexity to the installation process. Even using the
passutility as suggested, GPG also needs to be installed and a GPG key generated to initialize the password store. Removing the secret service requirement would simplify the installation, reduce the 'weight' of the installation (number of steps and installed packages), and simplify what needs to be backed up. Storing the vault key is also a security hazard as it makes the data (credentials, email messages, etc.) recoverable for anyone with the home directory or a backup of the directory.Using a…
2 votes -
Eliminate duplicate incoming emails
I often get 2,3,4 duplicate emails. I would be great to be able to filter them out automatically.
2 votes -
Migration/Forwarding more Provider options
Supporting more Provider (like GMX, Posteo or Mailbox.org) for import and/or forwarding in EasySwitch.
6 votes -
Let us set email expiry through fitlers without converting to sieve
I would like to use the filter UI to set an expiry time for emails. This would be equivalent to setting something like this in a sieve: expire "day" "7";
While this is already possible with sieves, sieves are complicated, and once you begin using a feature that is only available through sieves, you can only edit it as a sieve. The UI is much more intuitive and I'd love to see this feature exposed through the UI.
5 votes -
Assign emails tasks with priority
Being able to make an email a task with a certain given priority would be extremely helpful in organizing emails. And then being able to sort those emails according to their task priority, so that the emails with the highest priority appear on top. I use it every day in Outlook. Proton should offer it too.
18 votes -
Choose which alias can log in to Proton
Hello Outlook.com now is accepting to choose what alias can be used to login on account to improve security.
Why Proton mail dont do the same thing? with this we are protected from botnets(credential stuffing or brute force), because we can create a alias and dont share the username with anyone.
Thanks
584 votes -
Feature request: ability to change main account address
Hello,
currently, in Proton Mail, it’s not possible to delete the email address used during the registration process. It would be very useful to have the option to switch the entire account to a different primary address, and remove the original one if it’s no longer needed.
This would give users more flexibility in managing their online identity, for example when the original address becomes obsolete or no longer fits their current needs.
16 votes -
Request for Bulk Deletion/Management of "Imported" Events in Proton Calendar
I recently imported a calendar file from WebCal.Guru, which added a large number of entries (approximately a year’s worth) to my Proton Calendar. After realizing that I no longer need these entries, I tried to delete or move them in bulk but encountered the following issues:
- Identifying the Events:
- I can search for these events using a common string included in each entry: “This calendar is provided by WebCal.Guru.” - However, after listing them via search, Proton Calendar does not allow selecting or managing multiple events simultaneously.- Desired Action:
…- I would like to either delete or move all35 votes -
Setting: Automatic Outgoing Email Expiration Time
I would like the option to set a default expiration time for all outgoing emails.
While it's already possible to manually set an expiration date on individual messages, it's easy to forget to do so before sending. A global setting would allow users to automatically apply an expiration period (for example, one year) to every email they send.
Users who enable this feature could still adjust or disable the expiration time on a per-email basis when needed. This would provide a convenient privacy-focused default while maintaining flexibility for exceptions.
2 votes -
Support for custom Return-Path / Envelope-From in Proton SMTP
Currently, Proton SMTP requires the Return-Path (envelope sender) to match the authenticated sending address. This makes it impossible to use dedicated bounce addresses such as bounce@domain.com, which are required by many business applications, including Odoo, CRM systems, ticketing platforms, and newsletter tools.
Please add support for a custom Return-Path / envelope sender while still enforcing that the domain belongs to a verified Proton Mail domain. This would enable proper bounce processing, DMARC-compliant email workflows, and integration with common business software without requiring external SMTP relay services.
This feature would significantly improve Proton Mail's suitability as a business email platform.
2 votes -
I would like to be able to highlight text in an email and select "Search in Browser" or "Translate with ***" (in my case DeepL
I will often see a reference that I want to follow up on or research. I'd like to be able to highlight it and then right click to use my default browser to search online. Similarly, if I get an email with foreign text, I'd like a Translate function.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?