Proton Mail & Calendar
2287 results found
-
Group notifications from same e-mail thread
On Android, whenever there is a new e-mail received from the same e-mail thread the Proton Mail app displays a new notification. If you receive 10 mails on a same e-mail thread before checking the app, you'll have 10 notifications, which seems too busy.
There should be some grouping of these, either showing only the last one, or a single notification that shows there are 10 new messages in that thread.
3 votes -
"note" field next to each email address
In Settings > Identity and adresses: add a "note" field next to each email address to remind/remember what each email is used for.
2 votes -
Show quantity of selected emails
This is really simple, but there is no indication of how many emails I have selected.
The only way I can know is if I select all in my inbox for example, it will say I have selected XX conversations, and I can select YY in my whole inbox. From this I know there are YY emails are in my inbox in total. But when it tells me I have selected XX emails, this is actually not as useful since I already know how many emails can be displayed in one page. The moment I uncheck an email, the number…
9 votes -
Highlight unread count on folders as well
The Unread cont is such a small number on folders, it's easy to overlook. It should be clear to see in order to notice new emails that are sorted into a folder by an automatic filter. If folders could have colors and the highlight would use that color, that would be even better.
I've made a Greasmonkeyscript on Greasey Fork called "Highlight folder unread count" to showcase this.
13 votes -
Subscribed Google Calendar is not synced
I subscribed to a few Google Calendars. It displays (not synchronized) several times a day. This is because Google blocks requests and you have to wait until the block is automatically lifted.
Could you consider doing the sync less often and adding the option for manual sync?
I saw this on TutaMail and thought it was pretty clever. It allows the calendar to automatically sync once or twice a day, and if you want, you can start manual sync.6 votes -
Possibility to create rules for events and emails
Possibility to create rules for emails and calendar (to send to folders as already suggested in an other request) but also for colour coding, auto-delete (gdpr management), auto-forward, save to drive etc.
4 votes -
Make the ICS feed live or nearly so! Every 4 hours is really too outdated:(
The current ICS feed is only updated every approx. 4 hours as per customer service.
While I understand this is “by design”, this means we cannot share an updated view of our calendar and risk overbooking etc which can be very impacting for work.
I have now spent several weeks trying to set up a booking system and it is really problematic.
Being able to share an up to date calendar is really important nowadays.
4 votes -
Advanced Hardware Control for IA Email Writing Assistan
I suggest adding user-configurable hardware selection for the local AI email writing assistant. Currently, it automatically chooses the GPU, limiting optimization. My system includes an NPU, an NVIDIA GPU, and an AMD GPU. I’d like to set the NPU as default for lightweight, energy-efficient writing, especially on battery. For longer or more complex drafts, users should be able to select a preferred GPU or fall back to NVIDIA/AMD when available or high demand scenaries. This would improve efficiency, control, and performance.
2 votes -
Local AI Mail Assistant powered by NPU or GPU
I’d like to suggest adding a local‑device AI feature to your PC email client that uses NPU/GPU to help manage the inbox more intelligently. It could classify messages, suggest folders and summarize repetitive emails (e.g., from Amazon or AliExpress). It would be very useful for identifying important emails such as deadlines, payments/receivables, bank, university or security alerts, all processed locally for privacy. Small 1B–3B models are enough, and there are many text‑classification models on Hugging Face: https://huggingface.co/models?pipeline_tag=text-classification. Thank you for your work; I’ve been using your product for a week and I’m really enjoying it.
2 votes -
I would rather like you build the calender, it's pretty ******.
I would rather like you build the calender, it's pretty ******.
1) On the smartphone there is no search function in the calendar??? 2) Also you cannot point on a appointment and the move it to another time with the cursor, like in Googles calendar.I use the calendar for my firm, so come on do something about it. I have asked you before!!!
2 votes -
"all day" events appear all the way down the calendar.
Would it be possible to have an option for all day events to "block" my calendar for the whole day?.
Some all day events are just reminders, i.e. at some point today, but others really are all day events and I would like them to show across the whole day. I can sort of do that if I pick a start and end time but it feels less graceful.
Not to compare with another product but the way Outlook renders these is (surprisingly) nice, especially when paired with Show As options (Free, Busy, Tentative, etc.).
Thanks!
2 votes -
Allow to print email thread
In an email thread, it seems that to print the conversation, one would need to print each email individually. It would be easier and also more economic to have a print view and button for the whole thread (perhaps similar to how Gmail solves this).
4 votes -
Phone contacts in Proton Mail
Do you have or are you planning to create a Messenger service like WhatsApp or a way to use WhatsApp with my contacts stored in protonmail, I am using an android phone as well as computers and don’t like the fact that google store all my contact details as well as other things, I have imported all my phone contacts into protonmail and will try to use protonmail to make calls in the future, protonmail isn’t as user friendly to make calls unless you can advise me on how to make a shortcut on my phone to go directly to…
44 votes -
Expanded color selection
Being able to assign a calendar's color with an HTML color picker would be extremely beneficial.
234 votes -
Disable pop-up tips/hints
When I'm doing bulk updates in the web app such as selecting multiple emails to mark as read and delete, the pop-up hint always blocks the button to mark emails as read. I have to wait for it to fade or quickly click somewhere else. I'd like to have the option to disable these pop-ups.
9 votes -
API centric focus
Proton offers a range of products that are designed with privacy in mind. They can be used in all kinds of ways, as seen in all the requests done on this platform. Proton’s community is large and includes allot of developers.
This request is made to request a more API driven design for the proton ecosystem. Allow us to help you to build better and more tools.
9 votes -
ability to invite others to event of which you are not the organizer
Example: my friend invites me to dinner and i would like to forward the proton calendar event to my partner. however, as i am not the event organizer, this is currently not possible. all other larger email and calendar provider incl outlook and gmail allow for this basic functionality.
8 votes -
View recipient and one-click disable alias from main inbox view
When screening phishing emails, clicking through to detail view of an email often is too risky, even with remote content disabled. For incoming mail, would be nice to see recipient email on hover in the main inbox view (for tracing), and if the recipient email is an alias, have the option to disable that alias with one click directly in the inbox.
3 votes -
Feature Request: HTTP/SOCKS Proxy Support in ProtonMail Bridge
Dear ProtonMail Bridge Team,
I would like to submit a feature request regarding ProtonMail Bridge. In some network environments, internet access requires the use of an HTTP or SOCKS proxy in order to connect to external services. Currently, ProtonMail Bridge does not appear to support configuring a proxy, which means it cannot connect to the service in such environments. When I follow the normal startup process and try to sign in to my account, the application fails to connect due to the network restrictions. It would be very helpful if ProtonMail Bridge could support HTTP or SOCKS proxy configuration. Ideally,…
2 votes -
Allow sieve to access body content by running client side
Sieve is great, but the proton mail implementation is severely limited by the inability to search message content, such as body. This is of course by design, sieve is running on the encrypted emails, so it cannot read the body content, however, it would be nice to do this sometimes. In a similar vein to the local side body search implemented by proton, I propose a client side sieve implementation, that can run in desktop proton to do filtering on unencrypted message content.
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?