Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
Pinned emails in Inbox Feature!
I see this feature request has periodically been posted all the way back to 2015. I am reposting as a brand new user migrating from Outlook. This was an Outlook feature I used every day, multiple times a day. I pin current bills and other important emails to the top of the Inbox so I do not overlook them or forget to check a folder or search for stars. By far, this would be one of the most useful and important upgrades there could be to Proton Mail. Happy to provide more details if needed. Thanks so much! PS- stars…
4 votes -
Apply Filter on folder/label
Option to use a filter on a selected folder/label or on selected mails.
12 votes -
Copy Email Body & Resend Email / create Template email
If you need to email several people with the same/similar content but you don't want to bcc / cc them all in to one conversation it would be very very helpful to be able to have template emails or be able to convert a sent email into a fresh draft.
4 votes -
Standalone app for Proton Calendar on macOS
It would be nice to have a standalone app for Proton Calendar on macOS, similar to Apple's Calendar. It would also be good to have a widget similar to Apple's Calendar widget where you can get a glance of the month you are in. With this way you don't have to open the app. I currently use the Apple's Calendar but if I had a standalone app for Proton Calendar on macOS, I would have used it.
10 votes -
Simple feature request: Have you included any attachments you wanted to attach? reminder popup on specific email keyword
I just sent an email that included the text "I attached a photo of it" to a client, but i ended up forgetting to attach the photo attachment. In gmail it will remind you if you have the keyword "attachment" in your email when pressing send. I'd like that gmail feature to be in Proton too. This request is just a simple regex and warning message on pressing send for either the keyword "attachment" or a key phrase in this string of text: "I attached a photo of it" when there is no attachment attached to the email.
The email…
4 votes -
Biometric / password unlock for Mail app, similar to what is available for Proton Pass
Biometric / password unlock for Mail app, similar to what is available for Proton Pass. Both on startup and after inactivity.
53 votes -
standard calendar ios
I can't select proton calendar as my standard calendar when I create events. For instance if I get a text with a reminder for something that includes the date and time, I can press this and IOS will enable me to create an event on this time. But here I can only select standard iphone calendar or a google calendar. Proton calendar does not show as an option. This is a higly used feature for me, and it would be great to get this option for Proton as well. Thanks for all your great work!
149 votes -
Gmail sync connection should delete email in Gmail when deleted in Proton Mail
The Gmail Connection feature is very nice--when I receive an email in Gmail, it immediately shows up in Proton Mail. However, it continues to remain in Gmail until I go back and delete it. This means I have an ever-growing collection of unread emails in Gmail. In my opinion, this is a Proton Mail bug because it will eventually cause Gmail to hit its storage limit and subsequently for new Gmail messages to not appear in Proton Mail.
There is a similar feedback issue requesting an enforced retention period for synced mail, but I think there is a much simpler…
6 votes -
Calendar - Allow attachments to a calendar entry
The ability to add attachments to a calendar entry is necessary for both business and personal use.
35 votes -
Shred message(s), for immediate deletion without going through the trash
Sometimes I get transient emails, like notifications from services that I don't want cluttering up the trash. I'd love an option to manually shred them (maybe option + delete button), and as an action in the filters. You can add additional guardrails ("are you sure), just allow me to ultimately turn them off
4 votes -
Configurable reminders for muted email categories
The new email categories—such as Social, Promotions, and Transactions—are a great way to keep the inbox more organized. However, when a category is muted, it can become easy to forget to check it altogether, even when new messages have arrived.
I would love to see configurable reminders for individual categories. If there are new messages since I last viewed a category, Proton Mail could show a subtle reminder:
- At a chosen time, such as every evening
- At a configurable frequency, for example daily or weekly
- Only when the category contains unread messages since it was last opened
Ideally, this would…
4 votes -
Show week numbers in month view on iOS
It already shows them in week, 3-day and day views why not month also?
6 votes -
Please add “Edit as new message” for Sent emails (and ideally other folders).
I often need to resend the same email to a different recipient. Today I must copy the body, start a new message, paste, and re-add attachments. Thunderbird’s “Edit as new message” does this in one click: new composer with subject, body, and attachments, but empty/editable recipients.
This would save time and reduce mistakes. If others request this too, please consider prioritizing it.
4 votes -
Get rid of Black Friday banner
I have a subscription, so black Friday deals don't pertain to me at the moment. Shoving in an add banner on a premium already paid for service feels cheap... Get rid of it please!
21 votes -
Show calendar events that span multiple calendar days, but have start and end times at the start and end time, on day view
On desktop, when you have an event that spans across midnight but is just a few hours long, it shows in the normal day view. This is what I would expect for a calendar interface. But on mobile, as soon as an event crosses over the midnight threshold, it shows as an all-day event across both calendar days that it touches.
This is confusing because it leads me to believe that my calendar is not occupied at the time those events are scheduled. The mobile functionality should match desktop: show these events in the day view, not as all day…
3 votes -
Avoid main email address leak when using Hide-my-email aliases with PGP options enabled
Options under https://account.proton.me/u/6/mail/encryption-keys#pgp-settings are causing main Proton email address leak to a recipient of the email sent from my Hyde-my-email alias.
User should be warned when enabling the option or asc/key attaching disabled when sending from alias.
11 votes -
Feature Request: Keep Selected Folders Available Offline
It would be very useful if Proton Mail allowed users to mark specific folders as always available offline. The app should automatically synchronize and maintain the latest version of all emails in that folder, including all attachments, so the complete folder contents are accessible without an internet connection.
A practical example would be traveling: before a stable internet connection is available, users could already access all important travel-related information such as booking confirmations, tickets, or reservations. This would also be valuable when users know they will be in a location without connectivity for a period of time. They could rely…
5 votes -
Proton Mail and Calendar Bridge for iOS
My work HIPAA compliant encrypted email through Microsoft exchange works with apple's mail and calendar apps, so I don't necessarily understand why that couldn't be the same for Proton, especially if it just works through a device management profile like how desktop proton bridge works for the apple mail app.
I am not asking this because I think there's something inherently wrong with the Proton mobile apps, I am asking because I would like one app where I can view all of my inboxes together (same for calendar). I personally have my personal proton mail inboxes as well as Microsoft…
15 votes -
filtering by categories
Following the implementation of the Categories functionality, is it possible to add the Categorie as a condition (like subject, sender, recipient, attachment) for filtering emails?
Thank you very much!4 votes -
Allow inbox resizing of columns in ROW Layout for PC/Web app (from & subject)
Allow inbox resizing of columns in ROW Layout (from & subject)
When not using in full screen, the From column get narrow and culls a lot of the info while in full screen, it will still not expand enough to show the entire length of some From information while the Subject column has tons of empty space to spare
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?