Proton Drive
497 results found
-
rename proton drive (sync) app
On desktop there are 2 apps named Proton Drive,
1 is the app that looks like a dashboard and has the pause and resume synchronisation functions
2 is the (web based) app that looks like a file explorerer
When you are in Proton Mail app and click on the "Proton Applications" button, you can choose Drive. That is app no. 2.
When i type Proton Drive in my Windows Search field, i get both apps as a result. I have to try them to explore which one is the dashboard app and which one is the file manager.Perhaps rename…
2 votes -
Making possible deleting a video from the phone gallery before is completely uploaded in Proton Drive without gettin proton drive stuck
Every time I delete a video from my phone, before Proton drive has finished to upload it, the app remains stuck uploading that.
Please solve this, because if I delete a picture or a video, it means that I don't need it in Proton drive neither.4 votes -
Select photos not only by THIS MONTH, but also by TODAY
Select photos not only by THIS MONTH, but also by TODAY
7 votes -
4 votes
-
Please do not allow two or more albums with same name
Currently you can have as many albums with the same name as you wish, but this is confusing. Things get worse when you take into account that you have no sorting or filtering for the albums, neither the option to add photos in one album picked from another album.
Please, fix this!
4 votes -
Cut in Sheets
Could Sheets include a menu / icon option to cut Cells?
It works with Ctrl + X and there is a menu option for copy and paste but not cut.
Thanks!
2 votes -
Add the possibility to not sync shared folders or encrypt on device
I would like the possibility to limit the Drive synchronization on any device of the person I share a folder or a document with, based on email accounts:
Person X can synchronize, Person Y cannot, can only access through a browser.It would also be nice to be able to limit the download of shared directories/files, on account bases.
Another solution / addition would be to systematically encrypt all the synchronized files/folder.
Since I don't know how secure the device of the person is, I believe that the current solutions put data at risk.
Thanks for your nice job!
4 votes -
Inconsistant timelines
I've noticed some inconsistencies in the way dates are handled in the timeline view when updated via the Web interface.
* Photos use the "Photo taken date", while
* Videos use the "FIle modified date".This results in a messy and inconsistent timeline. To work around this on our end, we’ve had to delete all the videos, unify the metadata dates, and re-upload them. However, it seems odd that a different logic would be applied to photos vs. videos, so this feels more like a bug than something intentional.
With such approach, it is impossible to have the video correctly…
8 votes -
Please add sharing of entire albums to the public - and text description for single photos. thanks
Plwase add sharing of entire albums to the public - and text description for single photos. thanks
9 votes -
Render Photo Captions/Titles from the Photo's metatdata
(a) When viewing the photo gallery, optionally, display the photo's caption/title.
This would have to be done carefully as there are many candidate places in a photo that a "caption" of sorts is stored: jpeg caption, jpeg title, etc..
(b) The ability to edit the "caption" metadata and then modify the source file.
This means that all the effort that goes into captioning photos would not be lost as the edits would "stick" with the photo. If completed, this would make Proton Photos better than any other cloud Photo applications - as all the other store the caption away fro…
8 votes -
Next/Previous on photos
Could you change the "next/previous" controls for viewing photos so they are on the left and right edges of the image (like in Google Photos and other services), instead of having the arrows at the top?
I honestly can't get used to Proton's top arrows. It breaks my usual behavior pattern and logic, and I constantly feel lost. And on a tablet, it's just painful to use.
2 votes -
Remove or increase upload limit for iOS
Why is it only possible to select 10 photos on iOS and upload them, while Android offers more options?
4 votes -
Move Photos between Folders and Photos Tab
Hi, thanks for making Drive available for Linux. I use Fedora 39 KDE.
I also use Photo backup via Android (Samsung S23)
When I open all my files/photos in Linux web browesr, if I right click images, I can move to respective folders. As well as preview, move,rename, get link & delete.
If I open the folder that uploads Photos, via Android, this option is not available. Only download, upload or delete.
Perhaps this is a feature in the making?238 votes -
Swipe down to close picture
When I view a photo inside the Proton Drive gallery, I would like to swipe down to close the picture for faster navigation.
My client: Proton Drive Android
3 votes -
The file viewer adjustable width to fit the window to make the text more readable
When you view a .txt file in a ProtonDrive (meaning when for example someone access it via public sharing link), it is better readable if the lines are not too wide (as it is currently), but when the .txt file contains for example a code or a log entries, then the too narrow viewer makes the file very hard to read, so you end up sharing such files using different service than Proton (which is bad).
I think that the width should be adjustable and by default made wider to fit/fill whole window. I am using Firefox browser.
6 votes -
Not able to see file size when highlightning a folder
Hi.
I noticed today that when highlighting one or more folders on Proton Drive you cant see the file size, on the overall folder. You are only able to see file size when highlightning the actual uploaded files.
It would be nice being able to highlight an folder and see the overall file size of everything within that folder.3 votes -
More detailed file synchronization
I have been a loyal customer for many years and I really like what you do. Really great software. I just have one comment about Proton Drive
2 votes -
Delete phone photos after upload
Option to delete uploaded photos from phone
Just uploading pictures is not enough if I need to check and delete the pictures by hand. There should be the option to one-click delete uploaded pictures or do that automatically after a certain time.
167 votes -
Give raw link so photos can be embedded in Proton Mail
Give raw link to an individual image so that image can be embedded across the web. Including as a signature in proton mail email.
5 votes -
Proton Docs - Only shows Recent Docs
Was looking in Proton Docs for a previous doc from a month ago. I freaked out thinking it was gone. Searched for it - nothing. Finally thought to look in the DRIVE. Ended up finding it there. But talk about heart failure. Please have Proton Docs searchable in that app. Thank you! BTW, loving these new options in proton.me. Docs, Sheets, etc.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?