Skip to content

Proton Drive

496 results found

  1. Find and Replace in drive docs

    I am unable to "find-all" a word within a drive doc and "replace-all" instances with a different word. Please implement this standard feature requirement

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Mark all files as offline available

    Allow for a central setting that marks all files as offline available (instead of having to do this manually for each file I want to have available offline).

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Proton Sheets - Editing Cells with multiple lines

    When trying to add multiple lines in the cell edit dialog box, while the bar at the top (fx bar?) has up and down arrows to scroll between lines. This can be a little cumbersome. Please allow for vertical expansion of the edit bar.

    Web based spreadsheets Excel and Google Sheets support this. As well as client install Excel and Libre calc all allow this. I would say this is fair justification of the utility of this feature and a request for feature parity.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to select Proton sync folder on Mac

    Want to be able to select external drive as Proton sync location.

    18 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow users to reorder photos manually

    I would like to be able to manually reorder photos that have incorrect time stamps. The photo storage is useless to me without this feature, and storing photos was the main reason that I signed up for proton drive.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Improve the speed of syncing.

    The speed of syncing between devices must improve. I can take some photos and its not synced to my computer 2 hrs later. It is rather annoying when I want to work with those photos on my computer and I have to wait a long time before i can access the photos on my computer. I use wifi and also allowing sync with mobile data. The photo tagging should also be optional. I have organized my photos and dont want anything added neither to folders or photos. I dont want googles annoying organizing template. I use android, linux and windows.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Develop ZimaOS Integration

    In ZimaOS there is currently only the option to use OneDrive, Dropbox and Google for backup storage, but most users of this OS are highly privacy conscious and are likely the type of user interested in Proton Drive. Could you help add this feature so there is an available option?

    10 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Sheets - Shift starts editing instead of selecting cell

    Currently, when I press and hold SHIFT, it starts editing the content of the cell.
    In my workflow from other spreadsheet software, I would prefer it to allow me to select cells with arrows while holding SHIFT.
    I would love to have the other workflow present instead of the first.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sheets should display the Sheets logo as the webpage favicon

    https://sheets.proton.me redirects to https://docs.proton.me/recents?type=spreadsheet. That page displays the Docs logo as the webpage favicon instead of the Sheets logo. The Sheets logo should be used instead so it's clear what webpage/webapp is displayed. If I bookmark this page or add it to my homescreen or desktop, it appears to be Proton Docs instead of Proton Sheets.

    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hidden Photos and Files

    I don't want to see all my photos on the front page, so it would be nice to hide them like every other phone gallery/drive offers

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Revamp Docs's download feature

    When I try to export my document every single download item is lacking expected quality. I wanted to create a simple user manual for a small app with screenshots, but I can not seem to make a proper usable export from it.

    .docx have broken images and bad formatting

    .html have bad formatting as well

    .md is just an .md file without the images in the document, it should be a zip with image folder and [img] tag

    plain .txt works but it is pointless in this case

    .pdf is just "print to pdf" with browser specific headers that the…

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add shared folders to "My files" in Proton Drive

    Hello,

    I have a Proton Duo subscription and I'd like to request a feature for Proton Drive.

    Currently, when I share a folder with my Duo partner, the folder only appears in their "Shared with me" section. Unlike Google Drive, which allows users to add a shortcut to shared folders in their own "My Drive", Proton Drive offers no way to place a shared folder among one's own files.

    This makes uploading files slightly less convenient, since my partner always has to navigate through "Shared with me" to access the folder we use together.

    It would be great if shared…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improved timeline scrolling / year selector in Photos

    I have many thousand photos in Drive dating back to 2003.

    The vertical timeline scroll bar in the photo gallery doesn’t work very well for such a long time span. It doesn’t fit on the screen and is “jerkey.”

    Perhaps a simple drop-down to select a year or “paging” year-by-year would be better?

    Performance isn’t great when scrolling through large number of photos either. If only one year were displayed per page, perhaps thumbnails for that year would load faster?

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. photos storage

    Changing how the photos feature works

    There’s no point in files and photos being stored separately, and there’s no way to switch between the two; for example, you can’t even add photos stored in the ‘Files’ section to an album.
    What’s more, there isn’t even an option to upload photos directly to the ‘Photos’ section, so I can’t add the photos I’ve edited on my computer to my albums.

    My suggestion:
    The ‘Photos’ option should display all photos and videos available in the ‘Files’ section and allow them to be added to albums. Such as in the case of OneDrive

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Photo Search by Date

    Add a date into the search box and drive comes back with the photos which were taken on this date.

    could be things like

    • 01/01/2023 (bonus points for accepting date style for both american MMDD and everywhere else DDMM)
    • Jan 1st
    • 2019
    12 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Universal permalink

    As a Proton Drive web user, I want a single, permanent “universal” link per file that is scoped to “anyone with existing access,” so that:
    - users who already have access can open the file directly via the link,
    - users who do not have access are shown a clear option to request access from the owner,
    - I can use the same link myself as a fast internal shortcut (for example from a Notes or Todo app).

    Acceptance criteria:
    1. Each file page provides a “Copy universal link (anyone with existing access)” action.
    2. The link is permanent and…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Visionary: Don't Warn About Storage Getting Full

    There's no point in warning me about storage getting full when I have Visionary. It's not like I can upgrade to anything else as a non-business user.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fix roundup to work correctly in Proton Sheets

    If you have a sheet that has the formula "=14/7" it will show the correct answer of 2. However if you perform a roundup such as "=roundup(14/7,2)" it will show the incorrect answer of 2.01. This means that doing the formula =roundup(14/7,0) to get the number of weeks left gives the incorrect answer of 3.

    This makes roundup functionally useless as the output is not accurate when dealing with any calculations.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proton Sheet

    Fix drag down. If I highlight dates that are in descending order and drag down to add more dates is does not add them correctly. It should be the next day such as: 8/4/2026, 8/5/2026, 8/6/2026 but then will jump to 7/9/2026, 8/9/2026, etc.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Download Controls

    I really wish there was a way to restrict downloads to shared videos and documents. I often times share videos that are on my drive for work, and I would like to have the option to prevent the user from downloading it, and instead have them be streaming-view only. Thanks! Great product!

    18 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?