Proton Drive
497 results found
-
Proton Docs: Different Bullet Points for Different Levels of Indentation
For example, the default bullet is the filled-in circle (●), and if I press "tab" to indent, the bullet becomes the outline-only circle (○), and if I press "tab" again, the bullet becomes a square (■), etc. Currently, we only have 2 different types of bullets.
15 votes -
Correctly display Japanese characters in sheets
Currently there is no option to correctly display Japanese characters in sheets. It defaults to Chinese characters and there is no option to change the typeface into a Japanese one.
More info (not mine): https://heistak.github.io/your-code-displays-japanese-wrong/
5 votes -
Proton Drive file sorting in mobile app
In the Proton drive web app, sorting of files within folders by last change or size works properly, for files in 'my files' as well as for files in 'computers'.
This function does not work regarding last change in the synchronized 'computers' folders in the mobile app. This is a signifcant deficit, since the newest files should be easy to access!2 votes -
Share Proton Docs link which is translated
When you share file via proton drive, invitation is send in English, even if you have Polish set-up as main account language.
Please add option to change language of invitation to file being send.
When I invite someone from Poland to my files and they suddenly receive message in English, they think this is a scam.3 votes -
Allow for scrolling photo collection when on a PC
Allow for scrolling photo collection when on a PC like you can on a phone. Using a browser of desktop app. This is a basic feature
1 vote -
On file upload to Drive, please report number of files total and number remaining
Current upload progress shows "% Complete" which is just feels. Anyone with real file management experience needs to know how many files were queued and how many remain in the upload.
2 votes -
Video support for most formats e.g. mts files.
Video support for most formats e.g. mts files and others.
I have all photos and videos backed up in Proton Drive.
Would love to see support for viewing all if not most in Proton drive without downloading.5 votes -
Make Dropdown Menus in Proton Sheets More Usable
Something akin to Google Sheets dropdown menus would be greatly appreciated. Separating by selected cell range instead of the whole sheet like one person said, the ability to select multiple options from the dropdown menu, edit how the dropdown appears (bubble, carrot, nothing, etc.), and other features that Google sheets has. This is the only other thing keeping me with google sheets right now because their dropdown menus are my lifeblood.
11 votes -
Use directory names as Album Names
When photos are currently synced they get synced into one huge folder. Use the directories they are located in as Albums. The current way basically undoes how photos are categorized/sorted.
2 votes -
Compléter un dossier volumineux avec les éléments manquants uniquement, même après l’interruption d’une importation
Cette demande concerne principalement l’interface web de Proton Drive, accessible directement depuis Proton Drive ou par l’intermédiaire de Proton Mail.
Lorsqu’un dossier volumineux comportant de nombreux niveaux de sous-dossiers et de fichiers est déjà présent dans Proton Drive, il devrait être possible de le compléter ultérieurement en sélectionnant simplement de nouveau le dossier d’origine. Proton Drive devrait alors comparer les deux arborescences et importer uniquement les dossiers et fichiers manquants, sans remplacer ni importer de nouveau ceux qui sont déjà présents.
Cette fonctionnalité est également indispensable lorsqu’une importation est interrompue à la suite d’un plantage de l’ordinateur ou du navigateur,…
2 votes -
Make privately shared Proton Docs with view only rights work
I'm posting this as an idea or suggestion because they no longer work unless shared via a public link or with edit access. View-only, privately shared Proton Docs show a blank page instead of the content.
4 votes -
Proton sheets - option to preserve formatting of origin cell when cutting
I would like the cells in my sheet to all be size 13 text with text wrap. I also have a table which has thicker border lines then the default. However when I cut and paste to move text, the original cell goes back to the default settings of size 10 text with overflow, and the cell borders go back to thin lines. I would like a cut option that leaves the original cell formatting unchanged.
4 votes -
Proton Scribe in Proton Docs
I recently upgraded to Proton Duo purely to get access to Proton Scribe. I just assumed it would be built into both the email client and Proton Docs but now see this is sadly not the case.
Given how tech and office environments are developing, including this functionality is arguably already critical to keep Proton docs competitive and attractive to users.
Please consider adding a Proton Scribe feature in Proton Docs -- it would hugely simplify and improve my work, and I'm sure that of many others.
24 votes -
Automatically update Proton Drive on Windows
Proton Drive on Windows is able to automatically notify the user of available updates. While it is nice to see the application is actively maintained, I would much rather have the application manage its own updates and install them silently at a convenient time (e.g., once the application (re)starts).
Proton Drive already has an updating mechanism allowing the user to press the update button, it also has the ability to notify the user when an update is available, please just link those together to handle updates automatically.
Alternatively, accept contributions on https://github.com/ProtonDriveApps/windows-drive ;)
4 votes -
Losen drive space from proton plan - flexible drive space
I have the unlimited features but i need more space than 500gb in the Drive.
Is it posible integrate a flexible drive space upgrade?Would be nice to be able to increase the drive space without upgrading to Duo, Family or Business Plan.
32 votes -
Proton Docs editor on Android
Don't know if this is the forum for this type of issues, but the Proton Docs editor in Proton Drive for Android is more or less useless. Simple things like backspace when on the beginning of a new row, when the cursor is supposed to move to the end of the previous row, doesn't work. I always have to use the web browser version when trying to edit a document on Android.
I love everything about Proton, keep up the good work! But the docs editor on Android... decide either just remove it och make it work.
2 votes -
Proton Photos: .mp4 .mov Upgrade
I would highly appreciate a preview image of my .mp4 .mov files and all other sort of video files.
6 votes -
Allow Proton Business admins to (jointly) manage file and folder shares
I'm using Proton Business Suite. In Proton Drive, I can share files and folders with people in my team. When I share a file or folder, I can assign people as "viewers" or "editors".
I certain cases, I would like to further elevate these privileges to "admin": for my collaborators to have insight in and control over the sharing of this/these files and folders.
This would effectively create the possibility of a fully "shared drive" (in the Google Drive sense of the word, for example), where people take full co-ownership (administrator rights) on the folder.
Even better if I (as…
17 votes -
Duplicate a document in Proton Drive...
Literally, the ability to duplicate a file doesn't exist on right click.. that's just so wrong to me. The only way to do it, is to open the file itself and make a copy from there. Let me do it from folder view.
31 votes -
Proton Docs tables - sort columns
Proton Docs tables - add feature to sort columns by A-Z / Z-A, lowest to highest / highest to lowest numbers or dates.
19 votes
- Don't see your idea?