Proton Drive
497 results found
-
upload progres ios
Currently the iOS app allows photo's to backup photo's from the photo's app. But the feedback is so sparse I do not have the feeling it is doing anything.
Please show the real number of files that still need to be processed. It only shows numbers like "750+ items over".
And the background should be a clear progress bar. Or is that small white line on the left the progress.
After more than 2 hours I do not see any changes. Is it stuck of are the files to big? No clue.Best is to show the real number, a…
2 votes -
Arm on Windows Client
We have some devices with Snapdragon X CPUs, and the Proton Drive client will not install. Please add support for ARM CPUs on Windows
5 votes -
Proton Sheets Filter
Make the filter select everything in the sheet instead of only what is highlighted.
3 votes -
Stop Proton Meet from kicking out everyone mid conversation
Please, make sure the Meet 'kicking out' event is :
Better announced, with a timer.
With an option to extend 1 more hour, by all meet participants.
Right now, I cannot do this in professional meetings where the chances of running late are high and often necessary. Now we all would get kicked out unannounced, mid sentence, and scrabbling for new forms and channels of communication that often have not been established.
3 votes -
Proton Docs - Consistent Font
Please keep the font consistent within a document. Currently it reverts to Arial with a new cell in a table and other random places throughout the document.
18 votes -
Auto-SUM in Proton Sheets
Could we please have auto-SUM feature for Proton Sheets? So we can just mark for example the bottom of a column and press SUM and get the result?
7 votes -
Feedback Request: Enhanced PDF Export Feature for Proton Docs
Dear Proton Docs Team,
I am writing to provide feedback regarding the PDF export functionality within Proton Docs.
My feedback pertains specifically to the current PDF export method. It appears that the "Export to PDF" option currently relies on the browser's native "Print to PDF" feature. While this offers basic functionality, it introduces an unprofessional element into the exported documents: the inclusion of the document's URL in the footer of every page.
This behavior is particularly problematic when documents are intended for professional use, client presentations, or formal sharing. The presence of browser-generated headers and footers, especially the URL, detracts…
32 votes -
Improve navigation and export
We need to mark the photos for essential operations like downloading or deleting them. Funktion to mark a time window. We need a scrollbar that can easy scroll single lines and not jumping for month, when we have a lot of photos. Imagine it would be nice for the customers that we have the possibility to get our data easily back from the cloud. We don't need yet another prison for our photos like Google Fotos with terrible UI.
2 votes -
Mobile app - photo upload as files, not photos
Just add a choice in the mobile app to upload photos from my mobile as image files to "My Files" in Proton Drive, instead of forcing upload as photos to use in Albums (which is not accessible through the Windows client). This would give us the option to use a service or not and would also address all "uservoice" posts requesting the images to be accessible from the Windows Explorer.
37 votes -
Sheets: Better support for manually inputting durations
I really like that Proton Sheets properly supports time-only data and durations. However, manually inputting a duration is a bit of a hassle, as the underlying data seems to be in fractions of a day: If I want my duration cell to display e.g. "8:00:00", I have to input 0.33333 or =8/24. It would be nice if Sheets recognized some common time durations, so that e.g. 8h, 8h30, 8.5h or 8:30 is converted to the proper duration value.
12 votes -
Make Photos visible as a top-level folder in My files
This might be a quick functionality win for a relatively small amount of coding...
From an Android perspective...
(a) Make the photos (files) created and managed by the "Photos" section of Drive visible as a special top level sub-folder of the "My Files" area.
(b) In the "My Files" view enable copying/moving between "Photos" and "My Files".
This keeps these actions in the cloud and allows photos uploaded to Drive "My Files" as files (ie, on android, "shared" with Drive from another app), to be later moved to "Photos". No time take downloading, uploading etc.
30 votes -
Add selection options to mobile app photo upload
Add toggles to choose functionality from in photo upload:
Videos on/off
Include videos in the camera upload.Background on/off
Allow camera upload in the background.After activation on/off
Only items taken after enabling camera upload will be uploaded.Disable autolock on/off
Enables app to upload in the foreground without screen going off.
11 votes -
Proton Sheets: Customizable Colour Options for Tables
When I make a table, the only available colour for banded rows is grey. Please add at least a handful of colour options or make it fully customizable!
13 votes -
I have proton duo. I think that each user can manage his own files but space must be common. Assign space for each user is not useful.
I have proton duo. I think that is correct that each user can manage his own files but space must be common. Assign space for each user is not useful.
2 votes -
Mogelijkheid om binnen een fotoalbum foto's te verplaatsen
Wanneer ik nu een (oudere) foto toevoeg aan een bestaand album, komt deze foto in de maand van het uploaden terecht. Terwijl ik deze eigenlijk wil positioneren in de maand wanneer de foto gemaakt is. Om zodoende de chronologische volgorde te kunnen blijven handhaven.
2 votes -
Improve search and preview in ProtonDrive
The search functionality needs improving within ProtonDrive.
There needs to be a "sort" option where we can sort the files into size for easy deletion. And also the preview capabilities need to be improved. I have no idea what 90% of my videos are without downloading them. Making mass deletion impossible.
5 votes -
Bulk selecting/deleting photos
I have over 10 000 photos from over 20 years in my drive. A lot of them are corrupted. I want to delete them all, but I would have to go over each month separately on the web app, or keep scrolling and tapping the "select all" button, because it only selects the ones you have loaded. Pelase let me hold shift to select all photos in between. Or add the ability to bulk delete photos in the CLI.
2 votes -
Improve image compression when added to a Proton Docs
Currently it seems that Proton does automatic resizing (read: compression) of the images inserted into documents. The quality of the photos is absolutely terrible. I gather it's compressed to 300kb, however, it could be so much better quality even with this compression. Please improve, currently this automatic feature of adding photos to documents is making any photo addition completely pointless with the quality being butchered.
2 votes -
Size
I think it would be nice if there was a tier that was between 15 gig and 500 gig. that's kind of a big range
2 votes -
Proton Docs: download to docx and PDF does not work properly, format is messed up
The formatting in Proton Docs looks beautiful, however as soon as I export it to docx, the formatting is messed up.
Also, with the download to PDF the format is changed (puts content on 2 pages even though there would be enough space on one). I would expect the format to stay exactly as I see it in the Proton Docs when I export it.
Therefore, it's not usable for printing a doc / exporting a doc. Currently, it's not an option to completely change to Proton Docs.17 votes
- Don't see your idea?