Skip to content

Proton Calendar

392 results found

1. Add 'email attendees' button to events

As a user, I want to send an email to all of the guests of a meeting without having to laboriously re-enter all of the email addresses in my email client.

A button to "email all attendees" would be super nice.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Time Zone labels and intelligence

This might not be applicable in all time zones in the world, but in Canada we often use time zone labels like ET (Eastern Time), or more specifically EST (Eastern Standard Time) or EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and in my experience these are more common than specifying GMT offset.

Figuring out what GMT offset to use can be a memory challenge, despite the inclusion of notable cities in the list. And indeed these labels/offsets shift during the year - see our contentious daylight-savings time shifts - and I wouldn't be surprised if they get other changes over time.

For those…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove "NHL Trade Deadline" from Canadian Holiday Calendar

It's not a holiday and is irrelevant to the vast majority of Canadians, thus wasting valuable visual space in the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change Notifications for a meetings so that I can choose 3 of them one 2 hours in advance, second 1 hours, and 3.10 default

Change Notifications for a meetings so that I can choose 3 of them one 2 hours in advance, second 1 hours, and 3.10 as default setting as it is important to join meetings I book.

Study if SMS can be used as notification as that is immediately reach instead of email.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add attachments to events

It would be very helpful/useful/convenient if file attachments could be added to calendar events... this would minimize having to search through drive to bring up a document that is related to an event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Calendar Event ~ Set order of appearance of Events on each day

Calendar Event ~ In Preferences, Set priority order of calendars you would like at the top of each day.

It would be lovely to have my Default calendar (in my case Appointments) be the top of the list of events I have on that day. Since I may only see two events in my calendar without clicking the “2 More” it would be convenient to see the Appointments readily, especially in Month view on my laptop.

It would be a bonus to be able to set the priorty order of All of my calendars - not just the default, but…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. icon coded

Hi, I would really like the ability to have a selection of icons incorporated that each email would fall under. I would use these icons to place the logo's of clients and thus it would allow me to filter by logo's. I would then like this to transition over to the calendar section so the logo would be within the calendar preview of who I am meeting with.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Tabs

Currently in the Windows app if I want to switch from Mail to Calendar I have to click TWICE! It's so exhausting!!

If they opened in tabs I could switch between them with just one click, or perhaps Ctrl+Tab like in a web browser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. weekday

When customizing an event to repeat, if we select only weekdays or weekends, the app displays every weekday or staurday + sunday.
    I propose that if you repeat an event every week on weekdays or weekend days only, the app simply says "repeats every weekday" or "repeats every weekend".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. SCROLLING !

"Please, consider adding scrolling functionality to your calendar. It's much more convenient to scroll down using the mouse wheel."

Scrolling down is easier because it requires less effort and allows users to navigate through a large amount of content quickly, especially when compared to clicking through pages or sections.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hourly Event Repetition

Currently, users can set events to repeat every X days, weeks, months, or years. However, it would be beneficial to include the option for events to repeat every X hours as well.

This feature would be particularly useful in scenarios such as:

1. Medication Reminders: Users could set reminders for medications that need to be taken every few hours throughout the day.

2. Work Shifts: Users with irregular work shifts could schedule reminders for shift changes at intervals of a few hours.

3. Task Management: Users could create tasks that repeat every few hours for activities like drinking water, stretching breaks, or checking…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Different notification tone for calendar

I'm not sure if this is just an Android thing, but I can't change the notification tone for the Calendar. It's the same as my text message alert.

Is there something that can be done to add an option to change the notification tone?

Even better would be to have a different tone for each calendar, so I knew which calendar was pinging me. Because when they're all the same tone I just tune them out. Stuff that's critically important could have a very distinctive tone, that way I make sure I always check them straight away.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 16 17 18 20 Next →