General Ideas
998 results found
-
HTTPS-Based Nostr and Lightning Address Hosting
A new feature for Proton Business Suite to simplify hosting Nostr NIP-05 identifiers (e.g. nostr@mydomain.com) and Lightning Addresses (e.g., lightning@mydomain.com) for custom domains, bundled with Proton Mail for Business and a static IP.
This service would allow users to publish Nostr and Lightning names without managing a web server, using the same domain as their Proton Mail (e.g.,
user@mydomain.com).3 votes -
Option to set a pin for the desktop app
Please add a feature that allows auto lockout after startup / a specified number of minutes on the desktop, and requires a pin to unlock. This can be useful and convenient in situations where the application is installed on a computer in an office setting or on a terminal where the user frequently has to walk away.
25 votes -
Overleaf integration
Hi,
Currently, Overleaf can be connected to Dropbox to backup and sync projects. It would be neat if a similar feature were available with Proton Drive, as I don't use Dropbox.
Best regards,
Jonas4 votes -
Text message
Proton messaging app
I would like to see a proton messaging app which sends and receives end-to-end encrypted messages. Messages should be able to be received on Apple messages or other text messaging platforms. The option would be given to have it appear locked on the recipients end in Apple messages and you can open it with a code. You would also be able to receive messages from any messaging app.
I am aware that there are messaging apps out there but they are a closed system as far as I’m aware.
40 votes -
I would really like a 1 dollar tier a month that would give dark web monitoring, 2 email aliases, and 4 gb of cloud storage.
I would really like a 1 dollar tier a month that would give dark web monitoring, 2 or 3 email aliases, and 4 gb of cloud storage. I want to support proton, but I can't commit to any of the tiers. I don't know why, but they feel so expensive and they all feel like bad values even when I know they're not. I think that they could both make alot of money and get alot of support if they have a good value 1 dollar tier because people like me would buy it for years if not decades, as…
2 votes -
8 votes
-
Csak azok az emailek jöhetnek be,amiket megjelölök
Azok az email címek írhatnak nekem KIZÁRÓLAG amiket beírok egy SZŰRŐBE!Semmi más levél nem jöhet nekem erre az email címre!
Ez nem egy ÖTlet,mert az ÖTlet az az amitől a 4 ALAPELEM a Földön ÖT lesz,vagyis amitóől ÖT LETT!
Ez egy EGYÉNI IGÉNY,javasplnám,hogy mások is írhassanak "EGYÉNI IGÉNYT" és ezek kielégítését EGYSZERi díjhoz kell kötni egy ÉVBAN!
Köszönettel! Várom a lehetőséget!2 votes -
Family link app
A mobile application to keep an eyes on our family, love one, children, parents but with the privacy of proton.
The application could provide with approbation :
- precise gps position tracking
- current batteries level
- current network level
- general important alerts (terrorism, disaster)
- panic message / button
- alerts (an airtag is following you / scam detected)
- accident / fall detection
- medical reminder6 votes -
E-mail e calendário com integração bilateral
Eu gerencio várias contas de e-mail e calendário e gostaria de centralizar essa gestão nos meus aplicativos da proton, de forma bilateral. Apesar de conseguir receber e ler os e-mails e eventos, a proton não permite que eu responda e-mails com os respectivos endereços e assinaturas daquele que recebi. E os calendários não atualizam os calendários originais das contas. Seria muito útil se os apps de e-mail e calendário permitissem essa integração bilateral. Não aguento mais usar vários aplicativos pra fazer essa tarefa tão simples.
3 votes -
In Android offer to generate password directly rather opening app instead
In Android offer to generate password directly rather opening app instead. I have to open app directly and click generate one, can't the apk offer to generate one in a place where word suggestions are placed? it would be quick and fast.
5 votes -
Proton's answer to LinkedIn users who seek a more trustworthy platform.
As you know by now, LinkedIn is facing a class-action lawsuit in the US related to Unauthorized Data Sharing; Premium subscribers allege that LinkedIn secretly shared their private messages with third parties to train artificial intelligence (AI) models. This represents a clear violation of the Stored Communications Act (SCA), California's Unfair Competition Law (UCL), and is a significant breach of contract.
While LinkedIn has acknowledged this, and in response updated their privacy policy to give users more control over how their data are used for AI training, its an illegal breach of trust and may potentially expose users to privacy…
6 votes -
Proton Lifetime Plan for 99 years
One-time payment for future certainty. Hopefully reconcilable with the subscription-based business model.
97 votes -
An app to detect spam calls
I'm sick of getting spam calls and I don't trust apps like TrueCaller or similar to detect and filter such calls. It would be great to have a Proton app to handle this problem.
7 votes -
Downgrade account plan easily
Hi,
I would like to temporary downgrade to free plan if I do not need the service for some time, but do like it and plan to use it in future.
Especially, when I forgot to change autorenewal settings, I do no want to pay for next 3 years, I wanna downgrade now and pay later when I need the service again.
Thanks.3 votes -
Spam Insights Dashboard by Email/Alias
Show spam count per address/alias, with optional timeframe filter. Super useful for:
Spotting which alias is being abused
Identifying which site likely leaked or sold your data
Quickly shutting down a spammed alias
Gives clear actionable insights into where spam is coming from, and which addresses are affected.
4 votes -
Managing Simplelogin aliases’s details in other Proton’s application.
It is too tired to open Simplelogin aliases to edit aliases’s details every time. So I think making it available to directly edit it on Protonapps(mail, drive, calendars, pass) will be great.
118 votes -
Pair up with a phone manufacturer to provide email and cloud storage services as an alternative to Google's services.
Samsung seems to be straying away from Google's services as Google starts to compete on their territory.
Samsung currently offers a mail app, as well as a notes app and a very poorly developed Cloud App.
It would be amazing to see Proton Products offered as default services on Samsung products! Think of the marketing advantage that would give Samsung: encrypted communication services via Proton! Google and Apple offer nothing like it.
7 votes -
Allow logging in to proton account with two different accounts - one as an administrator, one as viewer-only
Allow logging in to proton account with two different accounts - one as an administrator, and one as a viewer-only. You would then be able to login to your account on 'unsafe' devices with Proton Mail, Drive and Pass, but cannot change any of the settings, or send emails.
This would then only be possible if logged in by the 'administrator' account, which could then be logged in on specific devices only.
5 votes -
Compatibility of Proton applications with OrBot (Tor)
It is possible to implement a compatibility feature for ALL Proton applications so that you can connect Proton VPN with a login server in any country, Proton Mail application can work via tor. For example, F-Droid application can connect both directly to its servers and through Tor network using OrBot application installed on smartphone.
7 votes -
Hello, we are Iranians, Proton vpn is blocked in our country, please do something for the Proton team
Hello, we are Iranians, Proton vpn is blocked in our country, please do something for the Proton team
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?