Skip to content

General Ideas

1520 results found

  1. list of deleted aliases

    I created an alias using SimpleLogin domain, used it for a while then deleted it.
    This was more than 30 days.

    Several months later I gave out that address to a shop because I did not remember I had ever used and deleted it.

    The shop said they sent emails to me which of course I never received because that address is permanently deleted.

    SimpleLogin blocks emails to an alias address we have deleted:
    that means they must have a list of addresses we have deleted.

    Why can we not see that list so we will not hand out those…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Up/Down-vote Community comments

    I miss a way to interact with comments here on Protons uservoice community.
    Sometimes i would like to upvote or show my support to a user-comment on the different ideas. A simple feature like upvote/downvote, to interact would be nice, and i imagine it would give developers more substance to work with as well.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Let users choose which emails trigger notifications (by sender, recipient/alias , label, or folder)

    User story:

    As a Proton Mail user, I want to CONTROL WHICH EMAILS TRIGGER PUSH NOTIFICATIONS so that I’m only alerted about messages that require my immediate attention.

    I want to enable notifications only for certain senders, recipients/aliases, labels, or folders, so I don’t get distracted by unimportant emails.

    I also want the option to REVERSE this logic—receiving notifications only for emails that aren’t labelled or sorted, such as personal or unexpected messages.

    Ultimately, a filter system for notifications, giving users the same flexibility they already have for organising their inboxes.

    This would make notifications more relevant, REDUCE NOISE, and…

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Critical improvements to Sheets needed

    A list of critical improvements for sheets in order for me to want to keep using it.

    -When making a cell in one tab refer to a cell in another tab, I want there to be a possibility to make the reference go both ways. So if I make a change to cell A1 in Tab I, it automatically changes the information in corresponding cell in Tab II and vise versa.

    • The option mentioned above but between two files, not just tabs. As has been mentioned many times before in this community

    -The ability to permanently link two cells. So…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how to make lumo like awise human

    Subject: Proposal: Triple-Loop Architecture for Next-Gen LLMs – Solving Alignment via Meta-Cognition

    Dear Research and Engineering Team,

    I am writing to propose a new architectural paradigm for Large Language Models (LLMs) inspired by neuro-mechanical theories of human cognition (specifically the distinction between Short-Term and Long-Term memory loops).

    Current LLMs function primarily as massive Long-Term Memory systems (statistical pattern matching). While effective, they lack a mechanism for inhibition, strategic oversight, and ethical governance. This proposal suggests a Triple-Loop Architecture that introduces a "Meta-Cognitive" layer to solve the alignment problem at the architectural level.
    The Core Concept: Triple-Loop Architecture

    Instead of a…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With the features I have discovered, managing long email correspondence chain histories is extremely difficult. Can it be improved?

    I have what are now multiple email chains dating back more than a year. These include broken series of replies to a single thread. With extremely sensitive and high risk issues it is crucial to maintain and be able to reconstruct chronologies of what was stated or claimed and by whom, when and in what order. As it is I have found very few features to keep track of email histories. Obviously Proton mail do not want to accept liability for features said to provide additional security beyond what can reasonably be offered but the software could simply add better…

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Why I no longer recommend the Proton Ecosystem

    I've been a Proton Unlimited subscriber for about 10 years. My reasons for subscribing were:

    Privacy
    
    De-Google
    
    Save money by eliminating other services I paid for (VPN) by using the Proton Unlimited VPN.
    

    BENEFITS / DRAWBACKS

    PRIVACY- my privacy is arguably improved; however, the fact that those who I send emails to are not in the Proton ecosystem minimizes the privacy benefits.
    
    DE-GOOGLE - this is probably the most important benefit to moving to Proton; however, this benefit is minimized by the fact that Proton Drive is literally a mess! - I can't get Drive to sync unless I logon
    …
    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Set an external email account as the primary account

    Set an external email account as the primary account

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Quiz visual interface in Lumo AI

    ChatGPT recently introduced a very convenient quiz visual interface. Students may use it to prepare for exams (study material through the chat, then ask to be quizzed as a prep. method).

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Altcoins in Proton Wallet

    Currently Proton Wallet only supports Bitcoin. Many users hold other crypto currencies, and would benefit from Wallet supporting the main cryptocurrencies (Ethereum, Dogecoin, Solana, etc.)

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In Mail, when Calendar side bar opens, full-day events do not show

    In Mail, when Calendar side bar opens, full-day events should show

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lumo AI to load multiple attachments from dialog at once

    Lumo allows users to attach documents in messages; however, only one document/image can be attached from the dialog. Multiple documents/images should be attached in one dialog select.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hide my email from booking page

    Currently my proton email address is getting exposed on Protons booking pages. I'm not expecting this from a privacy focused product like proton. Please offer an option to hide it.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Delete an email forever before show on my account.

    Could Proton Mail add a feature that permanently blocks emails from specific senders FOREVER?

    Some abusive companies keep sending unwanted emails forever. Even after marking them as spam repeatedly, their messages continue to show up. I don't want those emails in my account at all—not in my Inbox, Spam, or Trash.

    It would be great to have an option to permanently reject emails from selected senders, deleting them automatically before they ever reach the mailbox.

    Is this something you could consider adding?

    Thank you!

    Rafael

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Implement Lumo Sidebar in Docs/Sheets (On-Demand Local Decryption) & Launch Proton Slides

    Feature Request:
    Integrate Proton Lumo as an active sidebar inside Proton Docs and Sheets using the same secure architecture already utilized for Lumo document uploads. Additionally, expand the workspace ecosystem by launching "Proton Slides" with the same integrated AI capabilities.

    How the Lumo Integration Should Work (Maintaining E2EE):

    Zero-Knowledge Architecture: The AI does not read the document in real-time. Instead, the document remains locally decrypted inside the user's browser/app session.

    On-Demand Processing: Only when the user explicitly triggers an action in the Lumo sidebar (e.g., clicking "Analyze this document" or "Generate summary"), the locally decrypted text is sent via the…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The video on https://proton.me/blog/proton-mission-video is restricted, I can't see it.

    The video on https://proton.me/blog/proton-mission-video is restricted, I can't see it. Nu sure where to post this, I have no accounts on any of the suggested socials (I'm sure you can appreciate that ;))

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Inbox Default Sort Order

    Hi! I like my email inbox to appear with the oldest message at the top and the newest message at the bottom. I can select this behavior manually, but as soon as I open another folder and navigate back to the inbox, the default of "newest first" has been re-applied, and I need to manually switch it back to "oldest first" again. This gets old very quickly, and I wish there were a way to set a persistent default sort order for the inbox so that I would not keep needing to do it manually every time I navigate there.…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. free version vpn proton with choosing

    I would like to choose one of the seven countries sever (if we want) from the beginning not just auto choosing

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proton Pay💳

    [•Proton Pay•]

    A Digital Bank,
    Like Revolut, Wise, Bunq etc.

    🫸🏼🩷🫷🏼

    330 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ordner verschieben in Protonmail

    Warum ist es im Zeitalter der KI immer noch nicht möglich im Interface von Protonmail die Ordner in der Position zu verschieben. Dies muss man immer noch sehr umständlich über die Einstellungen machen. Die KI kann dies in 15 Sekunden programmieren.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?