Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

2278 results found

  1. What’s the best way to recover a damaged Exchange Server?

    I’m curious what others normally do when an Exchange Server starts having serious issues and mailbox data becomes inaccessible.

    If you have a recent backup, that should be the first option. Restoring the affected mailbox or Exchange data from a known-good backup is generally safer than trying random repair methods. It’s also worth checking the Exchange services, database status, available disk space, and event logs first, since sometimes the problem is with the server or configuration rather than the mailbox data itself.

    For smaller issues, Exchange’s built-in recovery and repair options can help. Depending on the situation, administrators may use…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What Should I Do to recover corrupted SQL database After MDF Corruption?

    When an MDF file becomes corrupted, avoid making changes to the original database file and create a working copy before attempting recovery. Aryson SQL Database Recovery Software can help recover data from damaged MDF and NDF files using Standard and Advanced Recovery modes. After scanning, you can preview recovered database objects, including tables, stored procedures, views, indexes, functions, triggers, and rules, before saving the results. If you need to recover corrupted SQL database data after MDF corruption, load the affected MDF file, select the appropriate recovery mode, and review the available information carefully. The software also supports merging MDF and…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How to Convert MSG to PST Files?

    To convert MSG files to PST, you can use the manual drag-and-drop method within Microsoft Outlook by moving your .msg files directly into a newly created Outlook Data File (.pst) folder. However, for bulk migrations, manual methods can cause system lag or metadata loss.
    If you are looking for a seamless, automated solution to handle bulk conversions without data loss, we recommend using Recoveryfix MSG to PST Converter. This technical utility efficiently merges multiple MSG files into a single PST file, preserving folder hierarchy, text formatting, and all email attachments. https://www.recoveryfix.com/convert/msg-to-pst.html

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How Can I Recover Emails From a Damaged OST File?

    To recover emails from a damaged OST file, use an OST recovery tool that can scan the corrupted file and extract accessible Outlook mailbox data. SysInfo OST Recovery Tool provides Standard, Advanced, and Deep recovery modes to handle different levels of OST file corruption. It can recover emails along with other Outlook items such as contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and notes. The tool also includes a smart preview feature, allowing users to check recovered emails and mailbox content before saving the data. After recovery, emails and other OST data can be saved in formats such as PST, EML, MSG, DBX,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Custom Domain Flexibility: Let Users Set Any Local Part for From Addresses

    Hi.

    I am on the duo plan and would love to switch my custom domain(s) to Proton Mail. But as of right now, some very basic features are missing which prevents me from making the switch.

    I have one mail alias per user account (which are quite a lot). And sometimes you also need to send from that address to contact support or reply to a verifcation mail or whatever. As of right now, there is no easy way to achieve this with Proton Mail.

    IMHO, having the ability to freely set the local part of a FROM-address when using…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Simple Contacts button or Contacts app on the PC version

    Add a separate Contacts app or Contacts button for the PC version of Mail. It's hard to modify contacts from the PC version of Mail. It's annoying that I have to log in to the web version just to access the Contacts button in the browser. The older mail programs were easier to use and were more efficient. Some people may want to import and export Contacts from other apps. They may want to create labels. Apply this to all desktop versions (PC, Apple, Linux).

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quality of email life issues and suggestions

    All mail: I understand that this could be from a 'trying to make the transition from Gmail smoother' perspective. However, I have had major issues with Gmail, of certain mail only going to All mail and not showing up in my inbox. I would really appreciate if there was a way to turn this off because I never check All mail. I understand that people can find it very useful. I find it to be the exact opposite, and my brain doesn’t work well with the idea of having an inbox, all the rest of the folders, and All mail,…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Auto-create Simplelogin alias within PM

    In PM I want to be able to send to a new address and enter a simplelogin alias to reply to, even if it doesn't already exist, without first setting it up and getting a reverse alias in Simplelogin. ie auto-create Simplelogin alias and reverse alias from within Proton mail

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Move contents of folder to inbox category

    Before inbox categories were added, I had a "Payments" folder already set up and well-sorted, exactly like the new Payment category. I would like to move the entirety of its contents to the inbox under the Payments category so I can take advantage of auto-filtering already provided by Proton.

    Selecting all mail in the folder and then attempting to "move to folder" only shows the primary inbox as an option, without the option of moving to a category. Dragging the folder from the sidebar to the category in the webapp does not work.

    It would maybe make more sense for…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. "Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".

    "Option to disable confirmation when dragging/moving events to a new date (useful for touch devices)".

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mail keyboard shortcut to toggle Column/Row layout

    Very often I get an email that has too much content or too small a font to read in the Column view that I usually have enabled (because having to click into every email that comes in is insane). The only way to go "full screen" on the email is to switch into Row view. But I have to open up the settings (which further constrains limited laptop real estate), toggle, read my email, then toggle back, and hide settings.
    If I could just quickly press some key combo to do the layout toggling, it would make reading my emails…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Default to sending email as plaintext, even when replying to HTML email

    I have Proton Mail configured to send emails in plaintext. This works when I am sending a new email (not in an existing thread). However, most emails I receive are in HTML format. When I reply to an email in HTML format, the composer defaults to HTML instead of following my setting to use plaintext. It would be nice if there was some way to get the HTML/plaintext user preference for the composer to be able to override this behaviour, as it is rather annoying to have to fix this almost every time I send a reply.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can I just point out that the mail export function is unwieldy and doesn't work properly.

    Just a thought. It's not a priority but I had occasion to want to back up my Protonmail emails yesterday, and I don't know whether you've tried it, but it's an unnecessarily convoluted process involving downloading an EXE, then typing a bunch of stuff into the terminal. Due to there being no cursor, I had to go back in and turn off 2FA and change my password to something siimple so I could get it to work. After which, it crashed twice and I eventually gave up. I'd like to think it should be easier just to download a load…

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add

    When i enter an email in the windows app, it would be great when i return back to the email client it would show me which email i was just in by highlighting it. I order a lot of things online and when i try to go through my Window email client and check each one it is hard to keep track which one i just looked at.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Reduce ProtonMail app PIN attempts to logout.

    The app allows you to enter an incorrect PIN 20 times before automatically logging you out. It should be like Proton Pass and limit you to only 3-5 attempts before logging out.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make the “Proton Mail footer” smaller.

    I see that you can apply text formatting to the signature, but you can’t make the “Proton Mail footer” smaller. I don’t mind that it appears, but I don’t want it to be the same size as the rest of the email text. It seems reasonable, since we aren’t paid to advertise your service. If I can’t set the size I want for it, the only option is to remove it.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. [Android] Lock icon in Proton Mail

    I currently have the problem that I cannot see the security level of emails on Android, and I assume this also applies to iOS.

    On the desktop, you can see whether an email was simply stored using zero-knowledge encryption or received encrypted using PGP (green lock). This lock symbol is completely missing on Android, which makes it difficult for me to determine how the email reached me from my communication partners.

    This would be an important feature and would bring the app in line with the Windows desktop app.

    1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New feature  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 … 110 111 112 114 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories