Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unread/read color on Mobile App

Please increase the contrast colors of read and unread email in the inbox. It is difficult to see what is read or unread. The colors are too close. It should be blatantly obvious which are read/unread.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar.

Make it possible for multiple protonmail users to share a protonmail calendar (a shared calendar).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Implement regional pricing

If you live in Brazil like me, paying in Dollars or Euros is not viable, the commercial dollar here is currently equivalent to almost 5 Brazilian Reals. Just imagine yourself paying 5 times the current price in dollars, that's what it is for us to pay for anything in foreign currency. Realistically it would be even more since our minimum wage in BRL is lower than the minimum wage in USD. I'm not even starting about EUR since it is even more expensive than USD.

If you want to expand your business globally you MUST account for the difference between…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pricing model full customization

I have an enterprise, my clients request me diferents models of pricing

Client 1: I want a 1 user with 10gb email and 1 domain

Client 2: i want 2 users for me and my friend, with 2gb each and 4 domains

... With plus plan i can change all except users... with professional plan i can change all except storage and directions...

Why i can customize all parameters? combination of plus plan and professional?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apple Calandar Support

Would there be any chances with the development of the calendar feature to be integrated with Apple's calendar app? It would be nice to see my Proton calendar events show in the Apple calendar together with my other calendars.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Calendar

It's more a question, can I edit the colours of the beta calendar entries. For example make holidays green, business meeting blue, holiday red etc. I can find that option at this moment

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Provide a "test" or "preview" functionality for Sieve filters

At the moment, there's little-to-no way to figure out whether a Sieve filter I'm trying to create is going to have the desired effect in the future.

Gmail's filters, while less powerful, at least allow me to preview what effect the filter I'm creating would have had on previous e-mails. Relatedly, [Fastmail provides](https://www.fastmail.com/help/technical/sieve-howto.html#testing) a [testing tool](https://www.fastmail.com/cgi-bin/sievetest.pl) for their Sieve platform, although it's a little bare-bones.

Possibly related:
    * https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/37808524--re-sieve-after-creating-or-changing-a-filter
    * https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-feedback/suggestions/37807543-import-export-option-to-run-imported-mails-throug

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ProtonMail Calender repeat and delete options

First; thank you for the calender. I have two requests. please ad the option to delete 'only this event' in stead of having to delete all of them just when one needs to delete only one.
    And please ad the option to have a bi-weekly repeating possibility.

many thanks,

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ProtonMail Calendar

Hello,

First of all: Thanks for adding the calendar - great job!

• It would be nice to have an Agenda view.

• It would be nice to have bi-weekly repeating possible.

Thank you!

Hanu

[I'm looking forward to having the calendar available in the mobile apps!]

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alias

Instead of disabling an alias, paid users should be able to change the alias . I misspelled a word on my 5th alias and have just had it on disable for years - as a paid user, these features are expensive and i feel I haven’t gotten my money’s worth. Also why can’t ALL of the addresses including alias addresses be shortened to pm.me? Seems annoying since multiple inboxes can’t be added in the app if another is created with pm.me, but aliases are only allowed ProtonMail.com. ALIAS EMails should go into separate INBOX FOLders!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would it be possible to add a Task List to ProtonCalendar?

Would it be possible to add a Task List to ProtonCalendar?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the daily occurring for calendar events

Add daily occurrence to events, in addition to week, month and year

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Android and ios calendar app or perhaps calendar bulit into email app

Android and ios calendar app that is connected to email like gmail for example, so that when I have an email with appointment (like a flight) it shows in calendar automatically.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Filter on label within folder

Implementing the Gmail equivalent of in:<foldername> label:<labelname> would be great!

On top of making search much easier and more flexible, I believe this feature will also help people who are currently missing sub-folder/sub-label functionalities. So 2 for the price of 1!

Some more specs:

• In the current beta version (ProtonMail v4.0.0-beta8) folders and label are treated the same way in search: in:<foldername> and in:<labelname>. Although they are defined differently: "Multiple labels can be applied to a single message, but a message can only be in a single folder."

• I believe in Gmail the proposed syntax above…
    5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search Function for whole content please

Searching does only include Name an Email. No Organisation can be searched. There should be a possibility to search in all fields of contacts and Emails.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have ProtonMail Plus. Would like ability to request return receipt and message priority (e.g., high importance). Thank you.

I have ProtonMail Plus. Would like ability to request return receipt and message priority (e.g., high importance). Thank you.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add more frequent notifications to backup email or support notifications without Google Services

I just switched to GrapheneOS on Android, a super secure Google-free OS. I love it but am surprised that there are no options to get notified of my emails in Protonmail. Push notifications don't work without Google? Supposed to be privacy focussed but to get your emails, you have to have Google(the least privacy respecting entity on Earth)? Doesn't make sense. Telegram and Signal and other apps have working notifications on this OS, so PM should be able to also. One option in PM is to connect a backup email to send notifications to, but once a day is the…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Contacts groups management

Bonjour,
    Tout d'abord merci pour votre service de mail et VPN.
    Je souhaite vous reporter le Pb suivant dans la gestion des contacts au sein de Pronton mail.
    Il est possible de créer des groupes, mais une fois ces groupes créés, il n'est pas possible, en sélectionnant l'un d'eux, de ne faire apparaître QUE les contacts faisant partie de ce groupe.
    C'est problématique car, en important des contacts d'une source déjà organisée en groupes, ces contacts se trouvent mélangés aux précédents importés et déjà assignés (mais non cachés, donc) à un autre groupe.
    On se retrouve donc avec un ensemble…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I want you to prevent all accounts from getting expired or getting deleted without our permissions

I want you to prevent all accounts from getting expired or getting deleted without our permissions, I have many friend who been in jail and they use your service I hope you won't delete their accounts, Thanks!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Conversation Grouping

If mails are grouped, only those should be grouped that a) mention / quote another mail OR b) if the mails arrived within x minutes.

Because as it is at present with me mails are grouped which were sent years(!) after each other. They also have nothing at all to do with each other. Only because both have the same title.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base