Macos : Command + Drag

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. E-mail notifications in calendar

The current ProtonCalendar that's in beta has one fatal flaw: no e-mail notifications.

On the desktop, that means that you need to have ProtonCalendar open at all times, as without it, you can't receive notifications.

On mobile, that means you basically never receive notifications, as there are no mobile apps (yet).

For these reasons, the lack of email notifications makes ProtonCalendar unusable for me, as I need to be reminded and informed about my events.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Better message/e-mail sync between mobile app and web app

One of the major complaints I have about your otherwise excellent product is that message notifications on the mobile app aren't updated if I read, delete or archive the e-mails via the web inbox.

For example, if the mobile app notifies me of a new e-mail and instead of reading it on my smartphone, I go to the web and read it there, the mobile app notification doesn't acknowledge that. I have to read or manage the e-mail on the smartphone even if I already read it on the website. It's makes for a lot of unnecessary double work.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Zcash: crypto to support ProtonMail

Hi ProtonMail Team! What do you think about use cryptocurrencies like Zcash with private focus on transactions to support ProtonMail with paid accounts or donate?

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow setting calendar view default to Monthly

Allow showing the Monthly pane initially instead of the weekly pane

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sync contacts with phone address book

Sync the Protonmail contacts with the phone address book (contacts app) and vice versa.

1,730 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  20 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add ability to run new filters against existing mail.

After creating a filter I'd like to be able to apply it against existing mail.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Color Options for the Calendar

Please add colors for the calendar similar to Gmail. I color my calendar events. For example, I list my bills on the calendar in yellow, when I pay them I make them green. I list birthdays in different colors. special events etc.

Thanks

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A REAL full-screen editing/composing mode, not the tiny thing offered now.

Currently the composition screen only has about an eighth of the screen available for use while typing even in so-called full-screen mode (the actual typing field, not the entire window that comes up). I'm using a 32" screen, and can clearly see that this is a problem, so why isn't full-screen available (not what Proton calls full-screen, but what other mail companies offer. Even hitting F11, I still do not get usable screen real estate for typing an extensive e-mail. I need to be able to see more than a single short paragraph to be able to reference complex topics.…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Basic Plan

Protonmail Should Introduce Basic Plan With 2GB Storage And Send And Receive Mail @PM.ME

No Domain
    No User

Just Primary Alias 2GB & Pm. ME

FOR Personal Use

265 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ICQ:748441620 Sell Cc fullz/Dumps track & pin/WU Transfer/ATM Card/Bank login/Paypal Good and Fresh

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WELCOME TO MY SHOP <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    +++++ Hi all New customer +++++
    -Are you realize dream enrichment by working make money online,and the job you are working have on the list of our Job ???
    If the answer is yes,What are you waiting anymore??? Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.
    -Would like to introduce we are Anonymous - We are Team Make Money Online and I'm Leader of Team.
    -We're looking for good and long-partners for our Business.
    -We Doing a lot of work online and have each member for each job to ensure time…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New version has too much white space

Beta version has too much white space for messages. You could see all your messages on one screen in prior version. Beta you have to scroll down to see all of them. This the white space trap that far too many websites have fallen into

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Date Filter

We need to filter by date typically to move all email over say 6 months old to the Archive folder.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Digi-ID

DifiByte Digi-ID Authentication:

Replaces usernames/passwords by signing you in through the DigiByte blockchain. Phoen scans or copies a unique QR code, and sends the website data to log you in without needing a password/username. httpw://www.digi-id.io. Available for free in DigiByte App on iOS/Android.

275 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mark as read in notification in protonmail app

Instead of or in addition to Move to Trash when new email received notification in app, how about Mark As Read. Most times I know what the message is without reading it but I don't want to move it to trash. I'd like to mark it as read instead.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Email notifications of ALL login attempts

Emailed notifications of all login attempts, successful or not.

When available, these notifications should go to a separate notifications email rather than dropped in the protonmail inbox.

If "advanced logging" is enabled, it should also add the IP address of the login attempt.

(Otherwise someone breaking into a protonmail account would see that appear in the protonmail inbox, and naturally would be able to delete the notification mail before the rightful owner can log back in.)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Navigating between different emails

User navigation between different emails:

Current use case/UX is:
    1. Click on email in inbox
    2. See email
    3. Press back button to navigate back to the inbox
    4. Repeat from step 1-3 to see other emails

Desired use case/UX is:
    1. Click on an email in inbox
    2. Swipe left/right to switch between different emails. Also would be great to (while in the same email) swipe down/up lets to see other emails (like a stack in regards to their date of creation) in this thread i.e. replies, ccs, etc.

Context:
    I use the Android Protonmail client on Huawei P20…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make a deal with TutaNota for ProTut encryption keys between you two.

It's really simple.
    People who are paying for Tuta are not (or rarely) also gonna pay for Proton.
    And vice verse.
    The most logic thing would be to not make things complicating or punishing, and just call Tuta, and make up a set of keys for trafic between the 2 of you.
    Right now consumers still have to tinker with passwording email for the travel inbetween, while both inboxes are encrypted. And this is funky at best :)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Functioning search

The search function still does not work. Entering a search for known rewords located in the body of the email still pulls up no results. Your search feature essentially does not work and needs to be fixed ASAP.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base