Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. display density

Configure the display density of the mailbox application. With the new (as of 2019-10) beta, the display density has dropped.

Add a setting to coarsely control the density (high,medium,low).

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dedicated Mobile Calendar App

I would love to use Proton Calendar but, no mobile app just makes it useless to me. Because that's where I am going to receive the notifications and that's what I would be far more likely to check it also allows me to add new events on the go which is a must.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ProtonCalendar

Accept calendar invitations from others. I use the webbased ProtonCalendar for some weeks actively now. But I find it difficult to switch to this calendar app. Besides reasons stated in other suggestions here (no mobile phone app or integration with a mobile calendar app and no notifications), I would like to have the option to accept calendar requests sent by others to my ProtonMail. I have tested this today by sending myself a calendar invitation from my gmail and my office365 and my work Exchange accounts. All 3 invitations ended in my ProtonMail inbox as ics download files without the…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a completely dark theme

In the dark I would like a dark theme to be completely dark with only the text, lines and symbols visable.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Edit one Calendar event in a series

It would be nice to be able to only edit one event in a series in ProtonCalendar. I'm talking about the events that are set to repeat. I wanted to add a description to one of them, not every one of them, but there is no other choice than to save the description for all recurring events.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Search calendar

It would be nice to be able to search the Calendar like in Gmail.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time.

In the ProtonMail compose mode, it would be great if we could set a default font size and style, instead of having to change every time. Presently, I have readjust the size of the font each time I start a new paragraph.

This feature has been standard in G-Mail, Yahoo Mail (and Hotmail, WAY BACK when I used to use it - prior to 2006).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Proton Browser

Proton Browser

I would Like to see a Browser like chrome, firefox, or Brave. But without the tracking and also it being based in the same location as protonmail would mean its secure and safe to use.

With companys like google buying up all the alternative browsers I think this a needed program/app. What good is the secure email when Chrome is snap shoting and keylogging your protonmail logins.

6,822 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    173 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Changing size of the 2 window panels which displays emails list and conversation text window

There are 2 main layouts in the browser client. Either only list of received emails or list of received emails and the conversation text window next to it. The window sizes are split to 50% and is unresizable.

Since i have a large screen, it would be convenient to resize the 2 main windows in lenght.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Protonmail secure ticketing system for bussinesses

A service like Zendesk, or the already open source osTicket, that is integrated with Protonmail. So ticket emails between clients and the business are encrypted (if both use protonmail)

I think this'd both be useful, and bring a lot of businesses to pay for the Protonmail service

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Create Android notification for calendar

The real value in Google calendar is that I get an onscreen notification with a sound on my Android phone. I love that you're implementing a calendar, but no one wants to have to open their email to see if you've recieved an email from the calendar as the only form of a reminder.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Download email/s to PDF forms

It would be great to see an option to download any email and attachments to pdf - a lot services already have that kind of option :)

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Calendar Invites. What good is a Calendar without Invites ?

Team, Please you're killing me. We opted to have Protonmail be the backend of our domain's mail system and so Migrated in the understanding that the ProtonCalendar functionality would work like other calendars. Imagine our shock when we had to resort to using normal imo non-secure non-encrypted Calendars while you add standard Calendar functionality to ProtonCalendar. Please urgently fix this as with ProtonCalender the way it is, we are unable to accept invites ( calendar.ics files ) or send Invites from ProtonCalendar to meeting attendees. Having super secure ProtonMail email, but resorting to a standard calendar is a vulnerability that…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. coloured flags

Different coloured flags. You have a yellow star, and other colours would be great too.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

Add capability of importing/syncing existing calendars with ProtonMail calendar

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Repeat calendar events every first Monday of the month

It would be nice to be able to repeat events like on Google every first Monday of the month or every first Wednesday of the month.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. proton calendar app

It would be amazing to have an application for proton calendar separate from protonmail.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dreams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Smartwatch Notifications

Hi Pronton, I've notice I don't get Protonmail notifications to my Smart watch (Samsung Galaxy Gear), is there any plan to implement this into the Android ProtonMail app at some point, all the other mail providers do have this built in. Thanks

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. [Calendar] Event indicator on a given day in the monthly view

Loving the Calendar app, one thing I would like to see is some indication of events on a certain day. This is specifically for the monthly view calendar below the "New Event" button.
    Something like a dot underneath the date that represents what calendar that event is under. If a date has multiple events from the same calendar, then only one dot matching that calendar's color is shown. If there are multiple events from different calendars, then dots matching each calendar color would be shown. Though I imagine this would become cluttered if events from all calendars (currently 10…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base