Feedback

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Forgot password better way of regaining access.

Can i used last remembered password or connected paypal to reset password i need it to get back in my account. Im using the same device from the same location.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bitcoin Cash Payment Option!

Bitcoin transactions fees are now too much, and it may take up to a few hours for a transaction to be confirmed. There's a payment system, which is nearly same of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash. Its devs have a better vision "low fees, 1 block (10 minutes) transaction confirm time." If you haven't heard of it, here (https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/a/58969/38618) you can see that many wallets support it.

Kind regards.

1,730 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    136 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Addition to App

Add to ProtonMail app: ADD place for users an area that lists several different email addresses the user uses. Similar to Gmail app.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter Contacts List by Group

Ability to Filter or Sort contacts list by Contact Group

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would It is possible to know if the recipient open or read the mail?

Would It is possible to know if the recipient open or read the mail? as https://www.mailbutler.io/en/ or https://mailtrack.io/en/

That would be great!
    Thanks

576 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Apple Watch support

ProtonMail on your apple watcj

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Calendar please. I want to be 100% Outlook and Google free ASAP!!!

Just add a calendar, and they will come...

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Google Apps Scripts like for ProtonMail

I would love to be able to add more advanced filtering rules and perform actions automatically.

Examples:
    a) If working email outside working hours -> automatic email reply "not delivered" with a message "please send it back in office hours"
    b) If already received more than X mail in the day -> automatic email reply "not delivered" because quota reached with a message like "thank you, retry tomorrow"
    c) If in cc or bcc: automatic email request if its really important or not. if not or no answer delete it
    d) If email message is too long -> automatic email…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Features seen on other services  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Option to apply existing conversation labels to newly arrived messages

The architecture of protonmail approaches labelling on an email by email basis, which has desirable flexibility. However, it also obliges users who apply labels on a conversation basis to engage in lots of unnecessary labelling of new emails. It would be great for users to have the option of having newly arrived emails that join an existing conversation be given the same labels as applied to all the other emails in that conversation. Users might be offered 3 choices:
    --- users choose to apply labels at the conversation level only - label changes to one email in a conversation affect…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Existing features (improved)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New mail notification

When new mail comes in a notification icon would show up. The icon, for example, could be a symbol like a padlock that shows up at the top of the home screen or page.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. move the "send" button to the top left of the window

the mouse pointer is always close to the address bar and you have to move it to the bottom right to send the message

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. link Duo D-100 device

I have a secondary Duo D-100 key I would like to link to my account.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Longer access to emails on the server

I would like to have access to emails older than 30 days via scrolling down the list. I have paid for extra storage expecting to be able to do this. It is very frustrating having to search for an email when I don't exactly remember a unique key word. I save emails for documentation purposes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Move Trash option far from other options

Several times, I wrongly click on all Mail and remove all mails because I thought that I'm on Trash. Could you move Trash option from other options

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Recover account with GPG key or full wipe

I recently lost access to my account because my 2FA backup codes were lost. However, I did upload my own GPG key which I still have. It would be nice if there were a way to recover my account with GPG key.

Maybe this could be done after a set period of account inactivity.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Different passwords for different addresses for custom domains

I have set up a custom domain and an email address for that domain. However I cannot find where to create different login password for that address so I can give it to someone else. Is it even possible? If so, can you make that option easier to find?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Diffeernt passwords for different addresses for custom domains

I have set up a custom domain and an email address for that domain. However I cannot find where to create different login password for that address so I can give it to someone else. Is it even possible? If so, can you make that option easier to find?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Calendar contacts notes integration with all other apps on device to make ProtonMail’s products superior and therefore used

Calendar contacts notes integration with all other apps on device to make ProtonMail’s products superior and therefore used More than the others .. ability to send and receive “invitations” in calendar like Gmail or Outlook, as well as making the user interface on the app smoother and easier to see on an iPhone screen .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base