Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
Improve views and format with save to pdf preview and print preview
Currently Print preview and save to pdf preview is buggy. It does not showing all of the email, borders, and pictures. The body is missing sometimes and the letters or pictures are cut off. The paper is saved as a pdf and printed incorrectly. The only work around is to export emails as a .eml. Open in other application like Microsoft outlook so it can print correctly.
It is really time consuming if when you have to do research or gather information for a lawyer and you are exporting one by one hundreds of emails.
19 votes -
select Proton address as calendar organizer
Proton allows you to create new identities or addresses with the Proton suffix. The problem is the Calendar default organizer is your original proton account. You should be able to choose which address is the organizer.
39 votes -
Calendar Integration with Other Applications
I use a 3rd-Party Calendar widget on my Windows desktop computer: Rainlendar. It integrates with Google and many other calendar systems to allow me to not only view, but add and edit events on my desktop that then synchronize automatically with the external service to show elsewhere (other computers, tablets, phones). I desperately want to switch away from Google to Proton's calendar service, but without this kind of integration and automation, I cannot.
I also have a website that needs to, in the very least, view the free/busy state of one of my calendars for public access. At this time,…
6 votes -
move messages from Trash to inbox
There are times, albeit rarely, that I accidentally move a message to the trash. I found out today that I cannot move a message from the Trash to the inbox. It would be nice if that were possible. I'm human, I make mistakes.
7 votes -
Suchfunktion wo man termine mit namen suchen kann
Guten Tag,
Also ich nutze seit kurzen den Proton Kalender aber mir fehlt eine sehr wichtige funktion, die es eigentlich in fast jeder Kalender App gibtnämlich eine suche funktion um Termine schnell zu finden ohne die ganzen seiten durchblättern zu müssen das wäre sehr praktisch und würde vielen nutzern helfen und würde den kalender etwas vereinfachen ich bin mir sicher dass dieser vorschlag wenn er umgesetzt wird mega gut ankommt und würde mich sehr freuen wenn es diese suche funktion bald geben würde!
In der Handy app fehlt diese suchfunktion für Termine nämlich, wie das auf pc ist weiß…
17 votes -
Select display address when inviting someone to calendar events
I have several addresses I use regularly——one for personal, one for business, etc. I've created a calendar event and am inviting a client as a participant, but I'd like to be able to show my business address as the invitee, not my personal Proton address, which is my account default.
I could just make my business address my account default, but I don't want to do that for 5 different reasons that I won't bother listing here.
In short, it would be great if I could choose the address to display in the calendar event invite——in this case, my business…
2 votes -
Verification badge
Since the recent campaign using proton to impersonate recruiters or high level profiles to get information or spread malware, would be good to have a "Verified" badge.
Both a page on the website to check if an address is verified and a badge next to the email for other proton users, like the "Official" for Proton.
Although I understand proton is also used by people that want anonymity, there are also journalists and other figures (especially since the introduction of the Sentinel program) that would like a more public-facing approach.
Verification could be done without handling IDs by either verifying…
2 votes -
Prevent unnecessary obfuscation of From addresses to increase phishing prevention
Scenario:
If I send an email using one of my own passmail alias to a regular email address, I will receive responses from an address that has been obfuscated through passmail.For example
- I send an initial email from "personal.alias.aw3kl44@passmail.net" to "support@acmecorp.com"
- I receive a response from "supportatacmecorp_com.98ayuj@passmail.net"
Problem:
This is problematic because I'm now unable to validate the sending address of the response. Is this a legitimate response or a phishing attempt?Expected result:
If I send an email to target address, I expect the response to be from the exact same…3 votes -
Search contents of currently open message
Add feature to ProtonMail to allow us to search the text in the message we are currently viewing. This would be like some browsers (e.g., Brave mobile) call "Find in Page."
3 votes -
Android smart watch support for Mail
One of the main things that's preventing me from fully moving over to Proton is that I don't have the ability to read my Proton Mail on my Android smart watch. This is extremely important for my every day work. I know there's is another request for Apple Watch support but it didn't mention Android smart watches so this is a Android specific request, please.
3 votes -
Create settings option to choose folder to start new Proton Mail session
When I start up my Proton mail client (IOS and MacOS) the default folder is always Inbox. However, I have a bunch of filters firing that move my mail around and I want the first folder to load to be a folder that is selectable in the settings section.
9 votes -
When discussing secure and well-structured digital services
When discussing secure and well-structured digital services, it’s clear that reliability and real-time performance matter, and LevelUp live roulette reflects this with stable streaming, professional dealers, and intuitive controls, offering fast-paced gameplay, clear interface design, and consistent responsiveness that creates a smooth and engaging user experience across devices.
2 votes -
Lack of "Tasks" and/or "To Do" is degrading product adoption and leaving the rest of us open to alternative products.
The very basic functionality of task and to-do lists was included in the very first Personal Information Managers (PIM) from the 1990s, and was a primary motivation for the adoption of these sorts of software (and hardware) products -- motivated users were tired of a stack of paper scraps and post-it notes in their purse or wallet or written upon their forearm.
While pleased to see Proton moving to effectively compete with Google Workspace and all the related products, the absence of this very basic functionality makes for a product that cannot effectively replace the sorts of enterprise business systems…
2 votes -
Movable 'save attachment' popup
Currently when I'm saving an attachment to local drive, there is a popup subscreen showing the MacOS Finder folders etc. But this subscreen is not movable (only resizable) and it stays in the center. So in many cases I can not see the document's content to take over specific info that I use for file name.
When movable, it would be possible to read&write invoice numbers, dates, subjects etc to used for file name.
Even better if Lumo can suggest a file name for me, based on the content and some global rules such as "always add prefix yyyymmdd" to…
2 votes -
File name suggestion by Lumo
Usa Lumo to scan a attachment's content to suggest a (new) file name while saving an attachment.
Use case: when we scan a hard copy document with the scanner and send it as email, the attachment has a random number. It saves a lot of time to have Lumo suggesting a file name such as "yyyymmdd Tax application 2026.pdf" based on the content of the pdf.
2 votes -
Block sender without opening the email
Opening suspicious messages shouldn't be necessary to block the sender, hate doing that.
A 'block sender' button at the top would be great next to 'move to spam' and 'delete'.
8 votes -
Allow images in Auto-Reply rmessage
Please allow us to put images in the Auto-Reply message. We used to have this feature in Google, and lost it when we switched to Proton.
We love using Auto-Reply as a first, automatic response from our business when customers reach out to us, and it would be much improved with images.
3 votes -
Disable Archive, Delete is Delete
Deleted mail now ends up in Archive which means additional effort to delete it again, Archive should be a Users choice and frankly should be considered like any other user defined folder. It's simple a place to put an email that you don't want to delete and frankly the user should create rules for what goes into folders. In a nut shell, I don't agree with the whole concept of a Mail app managing the users mail, the User should be the one controlling what happens with the mail. Anything beyond that should be a option the user must enable…
7 votes -
Email notifications and badges
On iOS devices, when the phone is in sleep mode or “Do Not Disturb” mode, the app doesn’t check for new emails or send notifications after waking up. The badge number also doesn’t appear. It would also be great to have an option to show badge counts for emails received in folders other than the inbox as well.
4 votes -
Create a Mail Plus offer for 2 users
I would nice to create a Mail Plus Duo offer to allow a second email user, with just the same options as Mail Plus, but keeping the price reasonable under 10€, and avoid paying €19.99/month or €14.99/month for a Proton Duo..
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?