Proton Mail & Calendar
2294 results found
-
Better UI for Calendar
I moved to Proton Calendar a month ago, from Outlook and Google Calendar. I am frustrated with the user interface, and feel it adds to much "friction" to daily task like creating or moving events. It is the same both on Android and Windows. Do you have plans for improving UI, or providing integration with external calendar clients?
3 votes -
Add count on Recurring Events
Ability to add count on how many times an recurring event has occured.
like: anniversary, after 1 year it shows 1, after 2nd year it show 2 and so on. . . .3 votes -
User interface colors are not user friendly
You folk might like deep purple (not the band) but the theme is difficult to distinguish between one proton app and another . -- especially on mobile devices. I know people are touchy about this subject, but you need a radical redesign of your UI. Its easy to mke mistakes using your app and the color changes would help a lot.. I truly wish you would spend the money and hire a real UI designer maybe someone from the old Jobs apple era and have them redo mail and please calendar .. which I have totally given up using ..…
3 votes -
Emails sent: Add SimpleLogin alias address in the "from" field or in the email "header info"
When an email is sent using a reverse alias created in SampleLogin, the information shown in the "From" field or in the email "Header info" refers to the inbox. It would be useful to also include the alias address information to which corresponds the reverse alias.
6 votes -
Actions to take when email is tagged
When creating or editing a tag, an option to apply a sieve filter or action to take when an email is tagged with this specific tag, like "set expiry to 30 days" or "remove expiry", etc.
4 votes -
9 votes
-
enable reminders to be sent to phone as text messages
As someone who needs strong, clear reminders that don't require me to remember to check my email and then have to click the currently oblique email reminders in proton, I would love to see the option to have event reminders sent to me by text message - as often as I need them.
2 votes -
Ability to edit the URL of a previously added other calendars
Ability to edit the URL of a previously added other (public, external, shared) calendars. Currently, to make a change I have to add it as a new calendar, delete the old calendar, manually set calendar name, color, and notification settings. The URL is the only setting that's not editable
5 votes -
Improve efficiency of "Move messages to" action
The "Move messages to" action/menu recently changed, and resulted in an increase of required clicks to perform that action. This is significant for me, as I do a lot of organizing of emails into folders. Just one extra click adds up to a lot of extra work for me.
There are two use cases that I would like to see improved:
First use case:
1) Select emails to move
2) Click "Move messages to" button
3) Click the desired folder from the list
Done!After the recent change, there is an extra step:
4) Click the "Move" button***** Will…
8 votes -
Easier report button for Malicious e-mails and deletion
An easier way to report malicious/phishing and spam/junk e-mails. So for example, if you report an e-mail as malicious/phishing, not only will it report it to Protonmail security, it will also automatically delete the e-mail from your inbox or send it to trash.
9 votes -
option to reject any email which is not encrypted
It would be great to add an opt-in setting to automatically bounce unencrypted incoming emails, with a polite auto-reply informing the sender that this inbox requires encryption.
For users who chose Proton specifically for privacy, receiving plaintext email is a risk, not just an annoyance. This would give power users full control over their security posture. No other mainstream provider offers this. It aligns directly with Proton's mission.
2 votes -
"Read Aloud" function built into Protonmail
Could we get a read aloud function built into proton mail where emails can be dictated aloud to the user, if this doesn't break the existing security model.
This would act primarily as an accessibility feature for those who blind but also be a useful feature for those utilising emails on the move or receiving newsletters into their inbox that are preferred to be listened to then read.
Thank you,
Chris
6 votes -
catchall should respect disabled addresses
a catchall for a domain should not forward emails sent to an existing and registered email address that has been disabled in "my addresses"
2 votes -
Please make the conversation view optional
People have different workflows and preferences. Personally, I find the conversation view sometimes confusing in very long threads (in those cases, I prefer to organize things myself). But I know there are those who prefer this mode of viewing.
Therefore, I STRONGLY request that you provide an option to disable the conversation/thread view as soon as possible.
This has been preventing me from using your email as my primary one. As a subscriber, it’s frustrating.
8 votes -
Apply actions (apply label, delete, archive) to all results
I imported a lot of mails from gmail and I would like to do some merging and reorganizing of labels.
But for this, I would need the ability to do actions (apply label, delete, archive, move to folder, etc) on all the result of a search.
Since the main criteria I would need is existing labels, I can't seem to use Sieve filter for this, so I would like to be apply to select a label or any other search and apply labels on all the results rather than page by page currently.16 votes -
Character limit and count in feedback form
proton calendar > burger menu > feedback > face > optional comment
The optional comment form allows for a limited amount of characters.
Yet no info on limit nor count is shown.
You should add this4 votes -
Multi-languages corrections and translations in Proton Mail
In a same session, I often write emails in 3 languages depending on my counterpart (English, French and German) but Proton Mail does not support orthographic verification in more than one language at a time.
I am Fluent in French and English but not in German.
I find it disturbing when I write an email in French and that the system is set up in English to see almost everything underscored in red.
I find having to write my emails in another app supporting multiple languages corrections time time-consuming and inconvenient.
I also find it time-consuming and inconvenient having to…7 votes -
When opening a mail item, that has multiples of the same email, open the newest one by default
Currently when you open an email, it doesn't open the newest one, but one of the other ones instead.
8 votes -
Domain names that are phonetically dissimilar and easy to say over the phone
The choice of domain names is a pretty awesome feature for Proton Mail, but it's very frustrating that the letters used are too phonetically similar and make it difficult to say over the phone. I've always struggled to remember a consistent radio call chart of letters, and I get so nervous about saying my email address over the phone that I do anything I can to avoid such conversations. I've even had a customer service person get the wrong the email address despite me trying very hard to spell it out, and I've been avoiding calling them back to fix…
2 votes -
Open Proton Mail Bridge in background (hidden)
Every time I open macOS, it opens Proton Mail Bridge (I want that), but also everytime I have to manually hit "Close window" since I don't want the app on my desktop everytime I start my computer. It would be really helpful to have an option to just not open the main window on startup everytime.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?