Proton Mail & Calendar
2293 results found
-
Add hand-written notes to an appointment/meeting (Calendar)
For devices which have manual input either by touch or pen/stylus, allow to add notes for a meeting/appointment as editable attachments
3 votes -
Less resource-heavy Proton Mail App for Mac OS
The Mac OS Proton Mail app is sometimes extremely resource heavy, specially when replying to long email chains with lots of previous attachments. I have a screen grab of Proton mail using up more resources CPU and memory wise than Adobe Media encoder working on NotchLC video files. Waiting several seconds to see your words you've typed appear onscreen is not usable. I keep having to use chrome instead on these types of mails.
6 votes -
Nicknames
Please add a nicknames field for protonmail contacts. It would be helpful if this worked with the iOS dictation feature for voice input for to, cc and bcc fields.
2 votes -
Use the user portion of a random-generated alias for mail origin authenticatin
When users sign up for services (e.g. Facebook) they might use a random generated email alias like facebook.com.spar731@passinbox.com, note that the domain of the website who this alias was intended for (facebook.com), is in the user portion of the alias and can be used as a form of data origin authentication like so:
Whenever a user receives an email, the proton mail client checks whether the domain of the sender is present in either the user portion of the beneficiary of that mail (FACEBOOK.COM.spar731@passinbox.com) OR that the domain of the sender is in some sort of whitelist…
2 votes -
Display all labels in the inbox view
I would like very much to be able to display all labels in the inbox view. It can be as an option. This is very important in the organization of messages. Now when I have, for example, "Courier" and "UPS" lables "Courier" "+1" is displayed. And I need "Courier" "UPS" to be displayed. - This is just an example. Labels can be given under the title of the email
43 votes -
More integration with Fedora KDE
I want to integrate my contacts and calendar for Proton Mail for Thunderbird and Android. Proto Drive integration with KDE's file manage (Dolphin) is much needed please. Many Linux users are privacy focused so please welcome them.
6 votes -
android mail app email folder list open & close collapsible list like on web
As per title android proton mail app to be able to collapse and open folder lists like on web.
While i'm here i also back other peoples ideas such as more folder colour options & proton alias to be integrated with mail app rather than under proton pass app. Oh and with all these separate proton services i strongly feel separate security login credentials would be a good way to go rather than using same username / password across all proton services.
3 votes -
Option for one time pay for mail native app and bridge
Its ridiculous that I need pay 4$ per month just to use proton bridge, I dont need more space or any other option in paid plan, I just need bridge for use my favourite mail client.
Im ready to pay 50$ one time to use it.
2 votes -
Scribe assistant for mobile
I had an idea that Proton Mail could bring ProtonScribe into the iOS app as well. Ideally, it could even run natively on the newest Apple devices to take advantage of their performance. For users with relatively new and powerful hardware, there could be an option to enable this feature locally, so the assistant runs on-device rather than relying only on cloud processing. At the same time, older or less powerful devices could continue using Proton’s secure servers, just like the Windows app does, ensuring accessibility for everyone.
8 votes -
Ability to pre-select (via contact info) the email identity to use when composing an email to each specific contact.
Ability to designate within each contact a specific email identity to use when composing an email to that contact. The pre-selected "from" account should populate into the address window in accordance with contact-specific selections. When conflicts arise while composing an email to multiple parties, launch a dismissable pop-up warning. Undesignated outgoing accounts for contacts will continue to use the default outgoing account.
9 votes -
Show Display Name in the "From" field when drafting an e-mail
When sending an e-mail, the "From" field only shows the sender e-mail address, but not the display name. It is surprising to me that the receiver sees my display name (which is hidden in a separate settings menu) when there is no indication it is included in the mail when sending it. The UI of "New message" should show the sender display name as well.
3 votes -
ability to run a filter on one message
Especially for testing - running a sieve script on 5000 messages in the inbox is PAINFULLY SLOW. If it wasn't this would be less of an issue, but my scripts aren't working, and I'm trying to figure out why, and it's taking like 15-30 minutes to run the sieve script. If I could run it on one message, I could instantly (more or less) see if it's moved to another folder.
11 votes -
Mail notification only for certain categories
It should be possible to send email notifications not only for all incoming emails, but also only for specific emails. For this purpose, you could select the categories for which you do not want notification. This made it possible to hide newsletters, for example.
I know that you can use a filter to move such emails to a folder and bypass the notification, but then they are no longer in the inbox and we don't notice.
6 votes -
Add „one day before“ to reminder options
Calendar offers the option to remind me one week or one hour before an event, but not one day before. That is the option I most frequently use and it is cumbersome to always have to add it manually. Please consider adding this to the calendar!
5 votes -
The reply to an e-mail placed in a folder remains in the folder and not in the “Sent” folder
It's crucial to have all messages recieved and sent to a person or a company in the same folder ;-)!
9 votes -
Flat search results
This might be a bug - not sure. When searching for emails, often the entry is omitted in the search results list because it's in a thread. The individual emails should always be listed in the search result list. At least there should be an option to do that.
3 votes -
Ability to change calendar used for events in mails
When I receive an event invite through email, I only have the option to add it to my main calendar. This is really unhelpful, as I want to keep the events of my different email addresses separated into different calendars.
I even created a new calendar and set one of the addresses as the default, but an event sent to that address still won't end up in that calendar.I generally like the "one inbox for everything" model of Proton Mail, but if that means that we lose functionality like this or the general ability to keep things separated, it's…
7 votes -
I would like to be able to add an existing free Proton account as one of the 10 additional accounts in Proton Mail Plus.
I would like to be able to add an existing free Proton account as one of the 10 additional accounts in Proton Mail Plus.
2 votes -
Edit Notification Type in Calendar ios app when creating events
When adding an event in Calendar ios app, you cannot edit the type of notification. Not even sure how the type is chosen, as it does not say.
If you want to change to alert, it has to be done via browser.
Would be nice to choose Alert or email. Or have a default setting for notification type for events
2 votes -
Allow auto accept for calendar invites
Please allow the optional activation of auto-accepting calendar invites. If possible via filter, so the user can auto-accept invites from several adresses and/or from everyone.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?