Proton Mail & Calendar
1284 results found
-
"Read Aloud" function built into Protonmail
Could we get a read aloud function built into proton mail where emails can be dictated aloud to the user, if this doesn't break the existing security model.
This would act primarily as an accessibility feature for those who blind but also be a useful feature for those utilising emails on the move or receiving newsletters into their inbox that are preferred to be listened to then read.
Thank you,
Chris
6 votes -
catchall should respect disabled addresses
a catchall for a domain should not forward emails sent to an existing and registered email address that has been disabled in "my addresses"
2 votes -
Multi-languages corrections and translations in Proton Mail
In a same session, I often write emails in 3 languages depending on my counterpart (English, French and German) but Proton Mail does not support orthographic verification in more than one language at a time.
I am Fluent in French and English but not in German.
I find it disturbing when I write an email in French and that the system is set up in English to see almost everything underscored in red.
I find having to write my emails in another app supporting multiple languages corrections time time-consuming and inconvenient.
I also find it time-consuming and inconvenient having to…6 votes -
Ability to Easily Copy or Export Entire Conversation Threads
Hello Proton Team and community,
I’d like to request an improved way to copy or export the full conversation history of an email thread.
Current Issue
Even though Proton Mail displays all related emails in a single conversation column, it’s currently not possible to copy the entire conversation at once. Each message has to be opened and copied manually, or users have to inspect and extract the content through HTML/JS workarounds, which is far from ideal.
Why This Is Problematic
This limitation becomes a real obstacle in several situations, for example:
When trying to provide the full context of an…6 votes -
Consider having the ability to quickly launch Lumo directly from emails, that could be handy
Consider having the ability to quickly launch Lumo directly from emails, that could be handy
4 votes -
Ability to Show & Hide left Panel Folder List like you can on Right Panel for Calendar, etc. Also Shortcut keys to hide & show it.
Ability to Show & Hide left Panel Folder List like you can on Right Panel for Calendar, etc. Also Shortcut keys to hide & show it.
I thought it used to be either adjustable with dragging mouse or icon to click on to hide or show it.
4 votes -
Can you copy hey.com mail and calendar?
I've been with Proton since the early days but after seeing hey.com, for the first time I'm tempted to switch.
Both e-mail and calendar UX look awesome. That is, I wish I had every single feature they demo on the homepage (video).
Has Hey caught your attention too? Can you see the Proton's web-mail adopting those features? Or is it something that could be built as a generic IMAP client, hence as a client of Proton Bridge?
3 votes -
Toggle for defaulting "To" details to always display
In settings for mail, would like a toggle option to default show "To" details instead of having to click arrow to display them. Now that I have email aliases, I would like to know at a glance which alias these emails were sent to without extra clicks involved.
I really like the email@email.email with the date and time displayed underneath that is added to the "To" details when you click the "v" show details button, but would be so much happier with it being automatically displayed by default.
2 votes -
Scheduled Sieves Runs
Would be nice to have the ability to run sieves on a fixed schedule automatically, for example this is useful for sieves that cleans messages older than *** on every YYY etc
2 votes -
Implement Enhanced Tracking Protection on Android platform
Implement enhanced tracking protection features in the Android app that are already available on the web. This will include:
- Protection against spy pixels (also known as tracking pixels).
- Tracking link protection.
These features have been available on the web for several years, but they haven't yet been implemented on the Android platform, despite their importance. More details are available at https://proton.me/support/email-tracker-protection .
It's understandable that new features can't be released simultaneously across all platforms. However, users often expect consistent experiences across different devices and platforms. Proton could do better by ensuring these features are available on all platforms to provide…
9 votes -
select Proton address as calendar organizer
Proton allows you to create new identities or addresses with the Proton suffix. The problem is the Calendar default organizer is your original proton account. You should be able to choose which address is the organizer.
39 votes -
Calendar Integration with Other Applications
I use a 3rd-Party Calendar widget on my Windows desktop computer: Rainlendar. It integrates with Google and many other calendar systems to allow me to not only view, but add and edit events on my desktop that then synchronize automatically with the external service to show elsewhere (other computers, tablets, phones). I desperately want to switch away from Google to Proton's calendar service, but without this kind of integration and automation, I cannot.
I also have a website that needs to, in the very least, view the free/busy state of one of my calendars for public access. At this time,…
6 votes -
Suchfunktion wo man termine mit namen suchen kann
Guten Tag,
Also ich nutze seit kurzen den Proton Kalender aber mir fehlt eine sehr wichtige funktion, die es eigentlich in fast jeder Kalender App gibtnämlich eine suche funktion um Termine schnell zu finden ohne die ganzen seiten durchblättern zu müssen das wäre sehr praktisch und würde vielen nutzern helfen und würde den kalender etwas vereinfachen ich bin mir sicher dass dieser vorschlag wenn er umgesetzt wird mega gut ankommt und würde mich sehr freuen wenn es diese suche funktion bald geben würde!
In der Handy app fehlt diese suchfunktion für Termine nämlich, wie das auf pc ist weiß…
17 votes -
Select display address when inviting someone to calendar events
I have several addresses I use regularly——one for personal, one for business, etc. I've created a calendar event and am inviting a client as a participant, but I'd like to be able to show my business address as the invitee, not my personal Proton address, which is my account default.
I could just make my business address my account default, but I don't want to do that for 5 different reasons that I won't bother listing here.
In short, it would be great if I could choose the address to display in the calendar event invite——in this case, my business…
2 votes -
Verification badge
Since the recent campaign using proton to impersonate recruiters or high level profiles to get information or spread malware, would be good to have a "Verified" badge.
Both a page on the website to check if an address is verified and a badge next to the email for other proton users, like the "Official" for Proton.
Although I understand proton is also used by people that want anonymity, there are also journalists and other figures (especially since the introduction of the Sentinel program) that would like a more public-facing approach.
Verification could be done without handling IDs by either verifying…
2 votes -
Search contents of currently open message
Add feature to ProtonMail to allow us to search the text in the message we are currently viewing. This would be like some browsers (e.g., Brave mobile) call "Find in Page."
3 votes -
Android smart watch support for Mail
One of the main things that's preventing me from fully moving over to Proton is that I don't have the ability to read my Proton Mail on my Android smart watch. This is extremely important for my every day work. I know there's is another request for Apple Watch support but it didn't mention Android smart watches so this is a Android specific request, please.
3 votes -
Lack of "Tasks" and/or "To Do" is degrading product adoption and leaving the rest of us open to alternative products.
The very basic functionality of task and to-do lists was included in the very first Personal Information Managers (PIM) from the 1990s, and was a primary motivation for the adoption of these sorts of software (and hardware) products -- motivated users were tired of a stack of paper scraps and post-it notes in their purse or wallet or written upon their forearm.
While pleased to see Proton moving to effectively compete with Google Workspace and all the related products, the absence of this very basic functionality makes for a product that cannot effectively replace the sorts of enterprise business systems…
2 votes -
File name suggestion by Lumo
Usa Lumo to scan a attachment's content to suggest a (new) file name while saving an attachment.
Use case: when we scan a hard copy document with the scanner and send it as email, the attachment has a random number. It saves a lot of time to have Lumo suggesting a file name such as "yyyymmdd Tax application 2026.pdf" based on the content of the pdf.
2 votes -
Block sender without opening the email
Opening suspicious messages shouldn't be necessary to block the sender, hate doing that.
A 'block sender' button at the top would be great next to 'move to spam' and 'delete'.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?