Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Auto-delete unwanted messages options
Would be useful to enable auto-delete only for trash or spam separately, and being able to decide the number of days to wait (at least among a list of presets)
3 votes -
Self-destruct multiple emails
Currently, the self-destruct option can only be selected for each email individually. It would be really useful to be able to select multiple emails and choose a self-destruct time for all of them.
5 votes -
Allow moving sent email to inbox
The same as Gmail allows, I want to be able move a sent email to my inbox after sending. This is a highly common activity if you want to check in a few days that someone has responded to your email and not forget about it. It's not possible currently without the suggested features. There is currently a 'mark as unread' feature, but that doesn't put the email in your inbox, so you'll never check it again.
8 votes -
Ability to print a daily, weekly, monthly calendar
I "voted" for the development as a "Critical" feature but wanted to more fully express my dissatisfaction with the continued delay in activating this functionality. I happen to be a mail app user that frequently needs to print a hardcopy of the day's/week's/month's calendar. The fact that I STILL cannot do this in ProtonMail is beyond frustrating-seems like a relatively basic ask. C'mon team!
3 votes -
Filters to apply to existing messages when a flag changes
Add flag changes as a trigger for filters. For example when an email is marked as read, check if a filter is applicable and then process it. Other triggers could be applying a star or manually applying a label.
If the server load would be heavy, it could be set up as an up to 24-hours until the filter will apply to spread the load.
My pipe dream for my Proton (and work) mailbox is for all mail to land in my inbox and be filed away automatically into a folder after i read it
3 votes -
Increase the cap on address deletions for paid users and display clear UI about cap limit
There is a very strict cap on how many and how often addresses can be deleted. As a Mail Plus customer, I get 10 addresses in total - which is a solid value - but I can apparently only delete one every year (?) or so. The actual cap limit is not published - the app simply fails with an error when try to delete a second address "too soon".
I understand why deleting addresses is strictly capped: to prevent abuse, and it also appears to be a technologically somewhat expensive, plus that address is now forever unavailable to anyone.
…
5 votes -
Can I just point out that the mail export function is unwieldy and doesn't work properly.
Just a thought. It's not a priority but I had occasion to want to back up my Protonmail emails yesterday, and I don't know whether you've tried it, but it's an unnecessarily convoluted process involving downloading an EXE, then typing a bunch of stuff into the terminal. Due to there being no cursor, I had to go back in and turn off 2FA and change my password to something siimple so I could get it to work. After which, it crashed twice and I eventually gave up. I'd like to think it should be easier just to download a load…
1 vote -
Allow labels to be marked as current or archived
Basically, I have a lot of labels from an old project that aren't applicable anymore. I'd like to mark them as 'archived' so I can still search on them, but they won't be an option to apply to new items anymore. With too many old labels the list is very long. By archiving some this list well be much easier to scroll through.
3 votes -
Customize Side Panel in Mail
I would very much like to hide a couple of the elements in the Proton Mail side panel. I would like to be able to hide "Views" and "Folders" as I don't use them and they just take up space.
At the very least, it would be nice to have the option of moving them to the bottom so the Labels element (which I use a lot) is higher in the left panel.Thanks!
8 votes -
Allow custom accent colors for individual email accounts in the Android app
Currently, when multiple accounts are logged into the Android app, they are distinguished only by email address and a predefined color. Having multiple accounts yields in my case to random colors, three having the same color, one having another color.
Users cannot assign custom colors to specific accounts to make visual identification easier.
Please add an 'Account Color' setting in the Android app's account settings, similar to what is available on iOS (if it exists there) or web, allowing users to pick from a palette to distinguish their accounts.
3 votes -
Proton Scribe Linux support
Proton Scribe is a great tool for writing emails, however the lack of support for letting users run Proton Scribe locally on a Linux system limits the usage and the privacy of this feature greatly
5 votes -
do not use windows action centre for reminders, design persistent reminder instead
Problem Description:
The Windows Proton app is working as intended, but that is not good enough. The Proton app uses the Windows notification feature to relay reminders to the user, and Windows can be configured to display the reminder for up to 5 minutes, after which it disappears. But it cannot be configured to remain displayed until dismissed by the user. The reminder always disappears after a short time, and if I'm not present at my PC at that time I will never see the reminder. I have missed several very, very important reminders because of this issue. That is the…4 votes -
Keyboard shortcut for snoozing email
Please add a keyboard shortcut for snoozing email on the web and desktop clients.
Would love to be able to press 'z' or something like it, and have the "Snooze Message" dialog pop open7 votes -
Auto-correct spellcheck in message composition
Apple and Gmail both have seamless and intuitive auto-correct spellcheck. Proton simply highlights misspelled word but does not correct or even offer correction options.
39 votes -
ProtonMail mobile app allow attachments from other apps
As of today, it's only possible to source attachments from:
- my photo library
- take new picture
- import from...
None of these options allows me to choose from an app on my Android mobile phone. I would for example like to source pictures from my Synology Photos app.
5 votes -
Calendar Week view improvement
The existing Week view in Calendar is too busy and cluttered.
This is in both Desktop and Android Mobile.
An additional Week view layout that shows just 7 days, without the full list of times displayed would be a better user experience.
The Android calendar app "aCalendar" by Tapir Apps has a much nicer layout for the Week view.
See below for example screenshots (fifth screenshot is the Week view):
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.withouthat.acalendar5 votes -
Hide "sent mail" from "all mail" view
Can you add to not view "sent" folder as well to the "all mail" filter? I use folders/filters, but sometimes would like to view "all mail", but not spam, trash or sent in the view.
9 votes -
Option to accept events without notifying the sender
I would like to be able to accept meeting / event invites from emails without automatically sending a response to the sender.
9 votes -
Add a drop-down list to select the year when creating a new event or editing an existing one
Adding an event that is far in the future is not easy in Calendar. Adding a drop-down list to select the year would be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT.
Merci!
2 votes -
Sync with outlook more often
Sync currently only happens once every ~4 hours. Please reduce this to 15 minutes or less!
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?