Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

973 results found

  1. Self Destruct improvement - set number of days

    The problem:
    Since there is no mass self destruct option, it has to be done one by one, and setting a date and time value for each mail can be a hassle.

    A possible solution:
    An option to set self destruct by number of days (possibly hours) would be a huge but easy improvement.

    If the UI remembered the last used day (or hour) value, it would be even better.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Synchronise Proton contacts with mobile phone contacts

    I think it would be really useful if you could synchronise Proton contacts from all Proton apps with the contacts on your mobile phone. And in both directions: so that I have all the contacts from my mobile phone on Proton, and all the contacts from Proton on my mobile phone. That way, I wouldn’t have to back up my contacts to iCloud, for example, and could back them up securely in Proton. But at the same time, I’d still have the contacts stored locally on my mobile phone so that I could easily use them for all messaging apps…

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please make Contacts a separate app from Proton Mail so that I can access it directly from the Proton "Welcome" screen or app pull-down list

    Please make Contacts a separate app from Proton Mail so that I can access it directly from the Proton "Welcome" screen or app pull-down list. It's a waste of time to have to open Proton Mail in order to work solely with Contacts. Your consideration would be most appreciated.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Always On "Unread" Filter

    Hello,

    I have rules set up to move incoming emails to different folders.

    The ‘unread’ filter on iOS used to stay active in your version 6 (I think).
    I’d switch from the inbox to other folders and the ‘unread’ emails would still be there.

    Since version 7, I have to manually reactivate the filter every time I switch between folders or return to the inbox.
    The user experience is rather poor.

    Would it be possible to restore the ‘unread’ filter so that it remains active when switching between folders?

    Thank you in advance for considering this.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Why can't labels and folders have the same name?

    Folders and labels have a different function and are stored separately. I might want to label emails and use a folder with the same name for the respective functionalities. It doesn't seem logical that they can't have the same name.

    It's clear that I can add e.g. a prefix to one of these, but it's messy.

    8 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow mail filter rules to supercede spam rules

    Currently received emails still arrive in Spam, even if there is a rule to delete them. This results in a cluttered Spam box. And Spam is something you need to check every few days to see if important emails were miscategorized.

    Add a checkbox to mail filter rule settings that says it supercedes spam priority to prevent this problem. Gmail correctly does the mail filter rule check BEFORE the spam check, so emails arrive in the right place always.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Include time on emails for yesterday in proton mail web

    Please consider adding time to the mail list and mail details. Showing 'yesterday' at 09:05 the next morning does not give necessary information to you on when exactly the email was received. Knowing what time the previous day an email arrived is pretty important.

    I understand why you may want to save screen real estate on the email list by not showing time (although there's a tonne of space anyway), but when you open an email it should really always show date and time rather than just yesterday.

    Thanks.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. customizable toolbar over emails

    customize which functions appear on the toolbar at the top of received emails in Proton Mail. I should be able to choose which tool is more important for my needs. You would think that the print option should be visible and a redo or undo too as well. Labels and filters should be secondary and hidden instead.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Calendar: "Disable" instead of cancelling an event

    Currently, the user is only able to delete an event in case it is cancelled. In such a case, the information about the canceled event is permanently lost.

    Instead, I as a user would like to have an option to cancel or disable an event, but to keep in my calendar marked for instance by a strikethrough label. The disabled event might be deleted later.

    Thus, the canceled event may remember the user of any further or future action or task.

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Shared booking pages between users in an org

    We need an ability for people to book meetings with multiple of our team-mates at once, rather than just one at a time. This requires taking into account both calendars/schedules and available times. This is crucial for being able to migrate away from Calendly + GSuite.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. sort inbox by oldest first and by sender in android

    I would like to see options for the above in the Android app. I don't like threads, and want to be able to catch up with older information before reading newer email. I like that I can work that way in the Windows app, but get frustrated when using Android.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. What happened to the mail notification counter for the task bar?

    As i see, this question came up already, but the feature didn't return. A small counter number in the tas bar's icon would be nice again.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add email or domain into sorting categories (Or is it available and I didn’t find it)

    I love the new feature of sorting emails, and I wonder if there can be feature to add a specific domain or email into a category. Would that be something possible? Or already existing?

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. search results in mail should have columns for folder and kategorie.

    search results in mail should have columns for folder and kategorie. one should be able to sort and filter by these with a mouse click

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Increase attachment size

    The 25M limit on attachments, I get from a server load perspective, but it sucks as a user. Every time I grab a video clip these days the codecs create enormous files and even when you trim them the frame rates and resolution are always too high to create something under 25M. That cap should really be raised because I can't use proton whenever I need to get something like to someone else.

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please stop enabling new UI features by default – and let us hide the Unread button

    I would like to see two changes in Proton Mail:

    1. Allow users to hide the permanent “Unread” button at the bottom of the mobile app (Android). I don't need it, especially when it constantly shows “Unread 0”, and it unnecessarily takes up screen space.

    2. Don't enable new features such as Email Categories by default. I never asked for categories and didn't want them, yet they were automatically enabled and I had to spend time finding the setting to turn them off.

    One of the reasons I use Proton is that I prefer software that respects user choice. Automatically enabling new…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sub-accounts to not show emails sent to any other account

    When I log in using a sub-account name all of the emails from the default parent account are shown. Can logging in using a sub-account show only emails sent to that sub-account email address please. This is requested for security reasons, wanting only a sub-account to be used on my mobile so if someone accesses the device they can't view emails sent to any of the other parent/default or sub-account email addresses. Ideally sub-accounts would have their own passwords, too.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Enable filtering, or sieve filtering, on Labels

    User Story: As I process my INBOX, adding Labels to categorise my emails, I want a filter to be triggered manually or recurrently, which take certain actions on the emails in the INBOX, based on how I have manually - or automatically - labelled those emails.

    This was possible, using a client like Thunderbird, against an IMAP server - maybe 7 years ago; it was frustrating to realise, that this was not at all built into the web GUI and server implementation of proton email.

    I've tried sieve filters, ex. if hasflag ["labelname", "\\labelname", "Labelname", "\\Labelname"] in the filter, and…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proper Birthday Age Tracking

    Please change how Proton calendar birthdays work. Birthdays should store a birth date, not just a recurring event. Apple Calendar calculates and displays the age each year, for example “Anthony’s 22nd Birthday.” Proton should implement a dedicated Birthday field with a birth date you can set so the calendar automatically shows the correct age every year on the birthday.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The "Always move sender's email" option is not available when choosing an existing folder.

    The "Always move sender's email" option is not available when choosing an existing folder, within "Move to". Could be bug, otherwise feature-request.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories