Proton Mail & Calendar
2277 results found
-
allow particular selected folders to be excluded from "All mail" (so that "All mail" does not show excluded-folders, spam & trash)
Problem: I automatically sort mail into folders, but then I can't see what I've newly received in Inbox because the pre-sorted mail does not appear in Inbox -- so I'm forced to use "All mail" to have an overview of new mail. But that will include massive amounts of clutter I don't need to see. It would be helpful to use "All mail" and then specify specific folders that I want to exclude so that I can get an overview of my new mail without important mail being swamped by unimportant mail.
2 votes -
Maintain Snooze through sub Folders
I love using filters to automatically drop messages into their proper folder. If something lands there, and I want to snooze it, right now I have to move the message to the inbox to snooze it, then once the snooze goes live again and the task is complete, I have to move it again to put it back in its original folder.
I'd love snooze to stay constant regardless of the location of the message. That way the existing orgranization can hold steady, while I wait till it's time for the next step.
Thanks :)
2 votes -
save filter state
Please please make the desktop proton mail client save the filter state when switching between folders, to the calendar, etc.
2 votes -
Allow 'All Mail' to be chosen as the default folder
The tedium of using ProtonMail because it reverts to the inbox is annoying. New messages filtered into folders are not noticeable from the inbox. Please allow 'All Mail' to be set as the user's preferred view.
11 votes -
Allow increase of tiny composer font size in iOS app
The composer font size in the iOS app is tiny and there is currently no way to increase the size. Changing font size in the per app settings under accessibility (in iOS) has no effect (it increases the font in the UI, but not in composer). This makes the iOS app next to useless for actually writing emails for anyone with any level of visual impairment, or just poor middle-aged eyes. Right now the only option is to compose emails in the Notes app and paste them in. Please fix this! It's a basic accessibility issue that discriminates against the…
7 votes -
Calendar Booking page for teams
A booking page for teams checks the availability of several of our employees.
There should be two options:
a) All team members must be available at the scheduled time. The appointment is scheduled for all employees and the client. Example: There is a dedicated team that works with a client. The client would like to schedule a meeting when all of our colleagues are available.b) At least one team member (any member) must be available at the scheduled time. The system automatically selects an available employee and schedules an appointment for them and the customer. Example: A customer needs…
4 votes -
Label automatically applied when email comes from external email provider like Gmail
The automatic forward from Gmail (or other providers) is very good, but I should have an option to have a label automatically identifying which emails are coming from there rather than to Proton. Right now I had to create a filter that applies a label when the recipient is my personal email; however, this doesn't work all the time. For example in those cases where I'm not in the recipient (eg Bcc or mailing lists), this label is not automatically applied and thus it would be good for Proton to do this automatically for me.
Thanks!
3 votes -
newsletter view, option to disable for email domain/address
I regularly look in the newsletter view and have to choose under the dot-menu for the option to remove the message from the newsletter list.
But the next newsletter from that same domain will again end up in the newsletter view.A lot of the newsletters i see, i do not keep (delete) after i read it.
But i do want some/most newsletters to keep coming, so i do not want to Unsubscribe these letters.It would be nice to have an option in the menu (or as button) to acknowledge the newsletter in the newsletter view, but never see…
3 votes -
Block email tracking via whitelist/blacklist to enable/disable per domain/email address
The option to block email tracking (settings -> All settings -> Email Privacy -> Block email tracking) sometimes screws up the layout of some emails.
These emails also get some layout from there own website and then this layout is blocked as if it is tracking info (and it might be).But if i disable this option, i disable it for all mails and not just for a few domains/addresses and that is not what i want. I want to keep for almost all emails the blocking active.
It would be nice if i read a mail that is screwed…
3 votes -
Conflict alerts
Calendar events may be tagged as "exclusive". The user can select in settings if new entries will default to exclusive or not.
Any time an exclusive event overlaps with another exclusive event, the user is given a warning about the conflict, so they can then decide how to resolve it.
If two exclusive events are booked close to each other and they both have addresses listed, an estimated travel time could be generated and a warning given if there isn't going to be enough time to travel from one location to the next.
This will be beneficial when importing events…
3 votes -
Timer to delete notification emails after # of days since they arrived.
When creating filters I'd like to add a timer to run it. For example, when I get a certain email automatic notification wait 7 days or 30 days then delete it.
Maybe you can create an automatic category where all notification emails will be automatically marked with a timer to then be move to trash. In trash they have another 30 days until permanently deleted.3 votes -
"Upcoming Birthdays" Widget from the Proton Mail App
Currently, the highly requested feature of integrating contact birthdays into the calendar seems delayed, likely due to the technical complexities of Zero-Access Encryption and syncing data between the Contacts and Calendar backends. However, a dedicated client-side solution could solve this issue efficiently for mobile users.
Since the Proton Mail app already decrypts our contacts locally on the device to display the address book, it has access to the birth dates in plain text. My proposal is to build an "Upcoming Birthdays" widget for Android/iOS that is directly tied to the Proton Mail app.How it would work:
Instead of building…4 votes -
Reply to emails sent with hide-my-email alias
Use Hide-my-email addres to reply to email received to that Hide-my-email address
581 votes -
Proton Mail & @duck.com email integration.
I route emails to proton mail via @duck.com email. This strips out all trackers and simplifies the email address. However, when I wish to write a new email, I have to use the email format 'recipientatdomain.com_yourduck@duck.com' in the ' sending to' field. I would like to have an option to put this into my proton mail settings once, and have the option to select this method as preferred routing. This does not have to be specifically for duck.com.
2 votes -
email newsletter software
I would like to be able to use Proton Mail as my news letter software. Replacing programs like Mail Chimp and Brevo
A group would have to have up to 1000 contacts in a group.
2 votes -
Keep deleted events in a folder for 30 days to allow recovery in Calendar
I accidentally deleted an event and would like to recover it. If deleted events are stored in a separate "Deleted Events" calendar for 30 days, then I could recover the event (or at least view its details to accurately recreate it).
8 votes -
Encrypt More Calendar Details
Currently Proton Calendar does not end-to-end encrypt the Title, Colour and Description of the individual calendars inside the Proton Calendar app. I think this is a risk in regards to privacy, since with the names of the calendars and the times of the events in those calendars one can reconstruct a lot about a single person. I think it's in the interest of Proton to also end-to-end encrypt the information of the individual Calendars themselves.
4 votes -
enable reminders to be sent to phone as text messages
As someone who needs strong, clear reminders that don't require me to remember to check my email and then have to click the currently oblique email reminders in proton, I would love to see the option to have event reminders sent to me by text message - as often as I need them.
4 votes -
Sorting by Label
Sort by Label
Currenty you can sort your email by subject, sender, recipient and attachment. However sorting by label really would help me out big time. I flag most of my emails by type of category and the requested actions. Sorting by outstanding actions would help me big time5 votes -
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?