Proton Drive
496 results found
-
English Spelling
PLEASE add British English spelling to the language choices. American English is secondary and a large majority of the world does not follow their spelling!!!
3 votes -
Dont upload edited Photos from IOS as duplicate
Currently, if i edit a Photo on IOS it uploads to Proton 2 Photos (one original and one Edited). This should not be or be optimised (maybe ask if i want to synch the original or edited Photo). Since i personally edit a lot of Photos, i have lots of Duplicates (and therefore a lot of Space used) in ProtonDrive
36 votes -
Enable Syncing with external Drives
I need the feature to be able to sync not just local folders on your PC, but also from external drives attached to my PC.
I read that this can pose a safety threat. But I still very much like to have all my data stored on a cloud and a physical drive in case I lose access or have any other problems with my cloud. I am currently using pCloud, and they allow that. That is quite the essential feature for me.
So please allow syncing with external drives as well.
14 votes -
Make Photos in "My Files" visible in the Photos section and vice versa
Make Photos in "My Files" visible in the Photos section and vice versa.
Managing Photos as a subset of Files is a fairly standard use case if you want to Synch with Desktop (which is critical to me).14 votes -
Customizable keyboard shortcuts in Proton Docs and Sheets
I use Proton Docs and Proton Sheets extensively, both in my professional work and in a medical practice. Since I prefer keyboard-focused workflows, reliable keyboard shortcuts are very important to me.
Unfortunately, some of Proton’s current shortcuts conflict with operating-system and keyboard-layout shortcuts. For example, on Windows with a German keyboard layout,
Ctrl + Altis interpreted similarly toAltGr. As a result, pressingCtrl + Alt + 2in Proton Docs types the character²instead of applying a level-two heading. The same issue appears to affect other formatting shortcuts, such as quotations and code formatting.It would…
4 votes -
Photos organizing features
- When browsing photos in Albums, it is impossible to add them to another album. You have to go look for it in the main photos tab .. which can take a lot of time
- Allow adding and removing from Favorites using multiple selection
- Allow different sorting options in photos : size, date taken, date uploaded ..
12 votes -
Direct Download Link
When sharing a file, the recipient has to open a web page, find the Download button and hit the button.
I understand that this process is also a free ad for your services but it would be very helpful for some people to share a direct download link: when clicking on the link the file is automatically downloaded.This can be done with other cloud providers and it's really helpful, especially with elderly persons.
15 votes -
Let Us Choose Location of Photos in Proton Drive
We need the ability to choose the location of where we upload photos via Proton Drive app. Incase we ever wanted to leave it's hard to download. Proton Drive photos should scan media base on locations you give it
3 votes -
Better assignment of photos to albums
When I viewing all photos (on web) and trying to organize them to album, then:
- selecting multiple photos hides heart icon - marking favourite photos - not a good idea when I want to pick exact one photos from series of "same" photos
- after selecting multiple photos and assigning it to album, I would like to stay at ALL PHOTOS view not jumping to album right away. It really complicates with the adding new photos to album if I want to go through all photos. Back button always returns to the first photo of all photos section.15 votes -
show changes in version history
Version history shows the actual state of a document, but it does not show what has changed (unlike with diff). Highlighting changes is essential to see what has been modified.
8 votes -
Add similar extra password to Proton Drive as in Pass
Add an extra password to Proton Drive like in Proton Pass. This will enhance security for most conscious people.
15 votes -
Proton Drive needs speed boost on Mac and Windows
Currently the apps sync very slooow. They need to be improved.
16 votes -
Sheet has to import correct cell format
Please, fix so that Sheets uses the right format on imported .xlsx files, after import all cells are text, I change to number but Sheet keeps changing back to text.
3 votes -
Make backed up photos visible in a folder on folder view
This allows easier/faster handling and organizing of photos.
15 votes -
Can't sort by date
On Proton drive on a PC you can sort files by date but you can't do this on the Android phone app. Thus is extremely annoying not allowing this type of sorting by date. Please fis this.
Thank you.4 votes -
PDF reader Improvements
Remember Last Page
When reopening a PDF, automatically return to the last page I was viewing — especially useful for long documents.Jump to Page
Add a feature to jump directly to a specific page number to avoid endless scrolling in large PDFs.Comments & Highlights
Allow adding comments and highlights to PDF pages for better note-taking and reviewing.
40 votes -
Proton Sheets - Currency Conversion
MS Excel has a Currency Conversion component that allows you to draw from real time exchange rates by separating two currencies with a slash (e.g. USD/EUR) and selecting the Currency data type: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/get-a-currency-exchange-rate-76572809-c9a0-439e-b626-d9994576af23
Would be great to have this feature in Proton Sheets as well
15 votes -
Delay photo backup
I often take multiple photos or I take throw-away photos because my chat apps builtin camera is garbage.
They are then instantly backed up, which means I have to delete them from local storage and then from the Drive.It would be really useful if you could set a delay before a photo is uploaded, or if you could set a specific time at which photos are uploaded.
16 votes -
Proton Photos - Web - "Add to album" stays visible when selecting photos in an album
It is common for photos to appear in several albums at once. For instance I have individual albums for my nieces and my cats, and photos commonly feature several of these people in the same photo.
When I select photos in the main "Photos" tab, I get an "Add to album" button.
When I select photos within an album, the same button does not appear. I only have the options to download or remove from the current album.
I would like the "Add to album" button to appear when photos are selected in an album. This would also help with…
4 votes -
Photo backup available in Windows explorer
Photos that are backed up to the cloud should be available as all the other folders in windows explorer. I want to organize them and in the web browser interface, you can't drag and drop. Using the web interface make large amounts to organizing into folders very time consuming. Please make the photo folder available in windows explorer so the images can be moves easily.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?