Proton Calendar

1. Agenda list view as in Google Calendar

The web calendar has a "Day", "Week" and "Month" view selection. I suggest adding an "Agenda" view as in Google Calendar. This simply is a list view of coming events.

Why? To present a more compact view of future events.

115 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Snooze reminders

I know you can add multiple reminders to calendar events, but it would be nice to be able to "snooze" a reminder for various lengths of time.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make import of .ics files easier by putting it right on the calendar screen

Having to go into Settings really makes no sense. Adding an event isn't a setting ... it's a basic calendar feature. Please add it as a menu selection in an appropriate place (preferably at the top of the screen, but on the sidebar is also okay). Thank you.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to opt-in/-out of email notifications when participants accept event invites.

As it is right now, when participants accept an event invitation the host (person who invited the participants) receive email notifications each time a participant accepts an invitation.

I can see where this can come in handy, but feel it would be better if this email notification can be selected/deselected.

a) If the hosts wants to be notified by email that a participant has accepted then they can opt in for the email notification.

b) If the hosts does not want to be notified via email then they can opt out of it and simply look at the event on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. In week or month view make the current day more noticeable

The current day in week or month view is not very distinguishable. It will be better if:
    1. In month view you make a slight change in color of the whole day square.
    2. In week view the same for the current day column

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ability to colour code events in calendar

I would be lovely if you could add the the ability to colour the event that your editing so that you can make holidays or critical events stand out more.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Right click to change color of event; or to delete event.

Right-click the mouse to change the color of the event or to delete the event. Have the two areas far enough apart, so that you don't accidentally delete the event.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Event date before 1970

I've been trying to create a birthday event for family born before 1970 so that I can accurately track their age... sounds silly, but I can't seem to create an event starting before the year 1970.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fdroid

Hi, I use e/OS/ to my cellphone, it hasn't google. It's a "degoogle" phone. Maybe take protonmail, protondrive, protoncalendar to the F-droid reposite. Protonvpn is available on f-droid at the moment.
    Is it possible?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. when a .ics file arrives in protonmail I want a popup or other option to save to protoncalandar. and an option to make this automatic

when an email arrives with an ics attachment it is awkward to download locally then ATTEMPT to import to the proton calendar. This is a hindrance to use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Changes to existing features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hide calendar only in app

I have 4 calendars in ProtonCalendar. One of them is for routine stuff, like lunch, driving to work, etc. I like seeing this in the web app on my desktop, but prefer to have it hidden in the Android app.

When I disable/hide a calendar in the Android app, the calendar is also disabled/hidden in the web app - and vice versa. I would like to be able to differentiate these two sets of enabled/shown and disabled/hidden calendars, so my Android app can be used for showing appointments and stuff, while the web app can be used for planning my…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Event modification

Few little things to improve usability and speed up the creation/modification of events.

• I would like to have the possibility to more easily move events around in the calendar without having to prompt the confirmation each time. More importantly, I would like at least to extend their duration just by clicking the bottom border of the event and dragging it down on the calendar. By default I create events of 30 mins but maybe sometimes I want a longer one. Instead of setting the time manually I would very quickly create a 30 min-long event and then swiftly drag the…
    6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Have notifications remain open until acknowledged.

I would like to notification (alarm) window to remain open until I either postpone it or delete it. If I am not at my computer at the alarm time then I don't get the notice.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. enter time with NumPad with . as separator or in hhmm format without separator

In entering the start and/or end time of an event, it would be practical not to stop and move over to the : button but instead enter e.g. 1230 without separator, which would make things much faster.
    Thanks in advance.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We need at least 15 minute intervals on the calendar

Current calendar only has 30 minute intervals for scheduling. Most people need at least 15 minute intervals.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4-day view of the agenda - in addition to 1 or 7 days

It would be nice to be able to show on the screen 4 days (today + next 3), instead of the whole week ( where the columns are really small and days far ahead don't matter as much), and 1 day only doesn't allow to plan ahead in the week.

I guess 3-day view would also do it much better than current options

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Customization Options & Color Coding

• Option to keep color fill of already past events (currently events turn grey after they have been completed, would be amazing to have the option to keep the same color)
    • Option to color events in "Monthly View" with the same fill color.

These 2 features are important for me as I use the color coding to assess distribution of time between various types of work and identify days of the month based on the color of the events. Given the personalized preferences of users, it would be nice to provide an option to activate or keep the current behavior.

Thank…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. double click to edit event

In addition to editing an existing event by clicking on it and clicking edit, please add edit as default behavior for double-clicking an event

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Show title of appointment in mobile calendar

When I look at the calendar on my Android device, days with appointments on them just show dots. It doesn't show the title of the appointment. I'd like to be able to see the title of the appointment without having to click on the day.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base