Lumo
617 results found
-
could calendar event emails populate the event title in the email subject line please?
existing feature = calendar event email notification
if calendar event emails populated the event title in the email subject line then the event would be identifiable without needing to open the email and find the event title there. This would afford a process efficiency gain.9 votes -
Title: "Lumo Agent Mode: Computer interaction & coding automation with accessible pricing tier
I'm requesting that Proton develops Lumo as an AI agent capable of interacting directly with my computer to automate tasks and assist with coding workflows.
What I mean by "Agent Mode":
Execute commands and scripts on my local machine
Navigate filesystems, create/edit files automatically
Debug code by identifying and fixing errors
Run terminal commands with permission confirmation
Integrate with IDEs (VS Code, JetBrains, etc.)
Handle repetitive development tasks autonomously
Why this matters: Currently, LLMs can only respond within chat interfaces. An agent-capable Lumo would enable:Real automated workflows (data processing, file organization, deployments)
Faster coding cycles with automatic debugging/refactoring
Reduced…2 votes -
Improve Lumo Compatibility with Markdown Export Tools (MarkDownload Firefox Extension)
I would like to suggest improving compatibility between Lumo and the Firefox extension “MarkDownload – Markdown Web Clipper”.
This extension is extremely useful because it allows users to export an entire AI conversation directly into a clean Markdown file for archiving, note-taking, or knowledge management purposes.
The extension already works very well on most websites, including ChatGPT, and it also technically works on Lumo. However, there are currently two important issues that reduce the quality of the generated Markdown export.
1. Incorrect source URL detection
When MarkDownload generates a Markdown file, it automatically includes metadata at the top of the…
2 votes -
Read Answers Out Loud
Add a button where I can hear the answer being read out loud. Make it be able to play in the background. Like in Perplexity.
16 votes -
Document LLM poisoning mitigation measures for Lumo
I would like to see some transparency in what measures if any are being taken to prevent LLM poisoning from distorting responses.
Here is an article talking about the issue:
https://www.dropsitenews.com/p/israel-brad-parscale-ai-chatbots-gaza
Companies that produce or offer LLM's as a server need to be aware of this tactic and come up with a response against this form of attack.
2 votes -
Delete Calendar Events with "Delete" Key
Would be great to stay on the keyboard and delete Calendar Events with the "Delete" key, then "Enter" to confirm deletion. Less mouse, more keys.
4 votes -
Allow custom or previous chat knowledge to continue into next chat session
It can be frustrating when you are chatting/working with lumo and when you reach the message limit, the previous chat knowledge doesn't cross over and you have to mention those things again and again.
4 votes -
Lumo Gallery should state example images are not from users
I asked LUMO about the images below gallery, where those comes from, It answer the following:
lumo created images are shared to the community in the gallery?
Checked Proton knowledge
No, images created with Lumo are not automatically shared to a public community gallery.Lumo is designed with privacy as a core principle. Images you generate or upload are:
Private by default: They are stored with end-to-end encryption and are only accessible to you.
Not used for training: Your images and conversations are never used to train AI models.
Controlled sharing: You can choose to share images with specific people…2 votes -
Current chat: I have an idea that Im sure isn't available now but may be in the near future. What if an AI platform could filter the content
Current chat:
I have an idea that Im sure isn't available now but may be in the near future. What if an AI platform could filter the content of news before it gets to me. I could filter out sexual content, violence, political content , etc. I know you cant do this but is this possible ?
If I chose to view the whole article instead of a summary, I could click a link and be exposed to non encrypted content.
My chat with Lumo Plus was long and I could send it via email , if you find this…2 votes -
Auto-compress images over 10MB on mobile
Modern phone cameras regularly produce photos over 10 MB. When uploading these to Lumo on mobile, I get an error asking me to compress them first. This is really annoying, especially when using the camera directly in the app.
It would be great if Lumo just auto-compressed oversized images in the background instead of blocking the upload. Most people don't want to leave the app, find a compression tool, and come back. Just handle it automatically and keep the quality good enough for analysis.
2 votes -
Connections to Plaud & Other AI/Notes Services
I would really love to see Connections added to Lumo.
Other AI assistants already offer the ability to connect external services and apps, allowing the AI to work with your own notes, documents, and other information.
For example, it would be great if I could connect Plaud to Lumo and ask Lumo questions based on my Plaud notes and transcripts.
I think Connections could make Lumo much more useful as a personal AI while still keeping Proton’s strong focus on privacy.
Some examples could be:
Plaud
Note-taking apps
Cloud storage
Personal knowledge bases
Other services containing my own dataHaving…
1 vote -
I would like to see Lumo become as good as ChatGPT is today.
It’s hard to avoid using LLMs now - they work, and they help a great deal in a very demanding world. But something as good as ChatGPT is also a direct link between a corporation and my brain (unfortunately, it’s one-way only). Over time, they’ll have enough information about me - my work, my character, my hobbies, my thoughts… if they don’t already. That gives them a computer-brain interface, one that can be used to program my mind (if you’re into neuroscience and brain chemistry, you’ll know what I’m talking about). After all, people are programmed by their environment-and more…
18 votes -
Calender Colour WHITE (with only Border)
hi,
my wish: I can set the color of a calendar to WHITE (with only a border).
For example: for entries that meens "maybe" or "info only". ex. "Rock am Ring Festival" or "Tom visit Vienna".
I don’t think it’s complicated to implement, since there’s already a function to set the calendar colors, just not “White (with border).”
1000 Thanks
Kind Regards, Christian4 votes -
Enable Lumo to Integrate with iOS MCP Mode for Voice Assistant Capabilities
In the recently released developer beta of iOS 26.1, references were discovered in the system files indicating that Apple is preparing support for MCP (Model Context Protocol). While Apple has not officially announced this feature yet, these findings strongly suggest that MCP integration is coming soon.
This presents an exciting opportunity for Proton to make Lumo more powerful and accessible by enabling it to function as a third-party AI voice assistant within iOS. Users could directly invoke Lumo at the system level, similar to Siri, but with Proton’s strong emphasis on privacy and security.
Why this matters:
- Privacy-first alternative:…17 votes -
Saving and printing a chat without greyish background
I found an alternative to copying a chat without the greyish background on Apple MacOS: if Notes has a white background, copy Lumo chat in Notes, then export to Pages and print from Pages.
That removes the greyish background, but it's still a lot of actions to do for a clear result to be saved or printed.
I hope Proton will offer a simpler solution.
1 vote -
Add the ability to upload images from Photo Library on iOS
There is no way to upload the images in my iPhone photo library as part of my prompt. The only options I see when I click the “Attachments” button are to either upload a file or select a file from Proton Drive. Even if I click “Save to Files” on my photo in the photo library, I can’t upload it to Lumo because, Lumo doesn’t support the iOS photo format.
7 votes -
Allow a chat to be splitted in two
Quite often, you start from a question, then derive to another subject, so that a single chat can contain different answers to different questions. These digressions are then difficult to find back, as the title only reflects the original question.
It would be nice, if simple to implement, to be able to split a chat into two different one, in order to have a better classification of past chats.
6 votes -
The Whole Cutesy Cat Thing Is Annoying
The whole cute cat thing is annoying and childish. I strongly dislike the "purring the engines to life" and "chasing digital mice" types of loading messages every time I open the app. It's not funny or cute - it's just obnoxious. Frankly I am not a cat person and don't find any of this theming to be entertaining. The suggestion here is really to not impose your idea of Lumo's personality on the user but rather let us use the custom instructions and our own prompts to guide what kind of personality we want from the tool.
8 votes -
App Design and Usability
The Lumo app has some design inconsistencies. When you tap any button, a blue border appears, similar to older versions of Android. Please update the app to make it run more smoothly; to me, it seems slow and unpolished too (in terms of both design and usability).
2 votes -
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?