General Ideas
511 results found
-
lumo technical information
lumo advertising is extremely poor. when i talk to gemini or look at ads it state clearly basic information like max upload 10 files at a time, max 100mb each, max 2gb total uploaded. 32k token free tier, ai plus gives 128k guaranteed tokens.
Yet all 3 versions of lumo sounds scammy, vague and dishonest.
we basically have no idea what you want money for.
"more file upload" "more bigger files".. was this written by a 3yo intern?a token counter would be nice as well as a output box for code or documents so it does not clutter and…
5 votes -
Remove Lumo mascot
The Lumo mascot of a purple cat is childish and silly. This isn't the early 2000's and the blinking cat's eyes while waiting for input looks dumb.
I can't take a supposedly professional, privacy-focusd app and service seriously when there's a cartoon cat all over the place. Just remove it, you don't need a mascot.
12 votes -
Booking calls are not appearing in my meetings
If someone books a call via my booking link, the meeting does not appear in the "My meetings" section in Proton Meet.
2 votes -
Need a different "Login Detected" notification icon. The current icon is the "mail" icon.
When I get a new login detected notification on my phone it displays the email icon. I think it's a new message so ignore it. When in fact it's someone trying to login to my account and I need to do something. Can you change the icon so it's something else so I know it's a Proton Official Notification and I need to pay attention.
5 votes -
Fix Progressive Web App (PWA) icon for Proton Calendar on macOS
For those of us with OCD:
When you add Proton Calendar (calendar.proton.me) as a PWA to your macOS device (e.g. using Brave browser), you get a white square icon that does not match established macOS style guides (no rounded corners). Current fix is to override the icon with a custom one via the Finder "Get Info" option. This is probably an issue for other Proton apps, but I have not checked those.
3 votes -
Images not showing up to proton senders
Hello,
According to your docs, it says you pull sender images from their favicon. I have several favicons on my page, however, when I send an email to another proton user from my email, my image doesn't show. I am a paid member of proton mail and added my domain with a contact@antifreeze.app and set it as my default.
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="512x512" href="/icon-512.png" /> <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="192x192" href="/icon-192.png" /> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon.png" /> <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="/icon-32.png" /> <link rel="icon" href="/favicon.ico" sizes="any" />These are on my website. So please fix it to where my favicon…
2 votes -
Asking for an app review should not happen too often and can be declined temporarily or permanently
ProtonVPN Firefox extension asked me to review it at least 3 times, even I have already reviewed more than one year ago. There does not seem to be any way to say "I already did".
Maybe the app can then prompt again with lets say 2-5 years delay if I want to update the review.
Asking too often feels negative/bad design.
3 votes -
Improve app versioning in protonapps.com
Hello,
First off, thanks to the Proton team for having such an amazing resource for us to easily download apps from (https://protonapps.com/). I have a suggestion for improvement please.
Could you add the app version to the actual file name of all apps you allow direct download so that we know when we should download a new version of the app?
For example, Proton Pass .deb and .rpm files both have a generic name: ProtonPass.deb and ProtonPass.rpm and this doesn't help us figure out the current app version.
Adding the app version would also mean that we could…
16 votes -
A request to help with UserVoice moderation, cleaning up spam and unresolved ideas
Hello,
This is a feature request for better management of this platform for more direct feature requests. I have been a long-time user and have been actively engaged on this platform, particularly in documenting the various inconsistencies and spam that have been an issue.
I believe I have a clear understanding of the platform's shortcomings, as shown in my report, and would be willing to assist in the following ways:
- Flagging Spam and Irrelevant Content: I can help actively flag and report the off-topic and irrelevant posts that have been appearing.
- Documenting Inconsistencies: I am happy to share the document…
7 votes -
Advanced Category Grouping
Overview:
We need to enhance the sorting capabilities in Proton Mail to better support users managing multiple email addresses. The goal is to introduce an Outlook-style "Group by Category" sorting feature to improve inbox navigation.Customizable Category Grouping (Outlook-Style)
Functionality: Within these folders, users need a customizable category display similar to the Outlook desktop app.
Sorting Logic: When an email is assigned a category, the user should be able to sort the folder by these categories.
Primary Sort: Group emails by Category.
Secondary Sort: Within each category block, emails must be sorted chronologically.
UI/UX Behavior (Collapsible/Top-Level Display): When the "Sort…
2 votes -
Encrypted find your phone
A way to track a phone if lost, but the location data is encrypted within our own Proton account.
2 votes -
Calendar Events Notification. A Daily Mystery
What would be actually useful would be to see the actual "event" title in the email notification subject, rather than the mysterious and cryptic "Reminder: event starting on..." especialy when you have 10 of these turn up in a row.
7 votes -
Make it possible to download Email Contents as a PDF file onto Computer
I would like to download email onto my computer so I may use at my discretion.
7 votes -
Android Proton Apps in single, verifiable, supported Repository
Currently Proton makes all of its APKs available via protonapps.com; however it does not make the primary pages for the APKs easy to access or obvious. Additionally, Proton has been previously committed to following a more open-source modelling, publishing to Github. However consistency across Proton Apps is quite poor, and trying to access APKs via this method easily (in essence, as per an RSS feed) is not ideal.
I note that Proton partially supports alternative with VPN and Pass both on F-Droid. Whilst the GrapheneOS community often has issues with this, it is ultimately up to the user.
I would…
9 votes -
[Proton Meet] please don't use name "Meet" from Google
Re: Born Private, Proton Workspace, private video calling + more
Dear Proton!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
This is like a dream come true 🥰
I have one suggestion at this time, instead of calling the video conference app "Proton Meet" is it possible to call it "Proton Engage" because "Meet" resonates the nightmare that Google has imposed on us with Gmail's "Google Meet" that is scary beyond imagination.
Please think about it 👍
2 votes -
Proton drive integration for office and open office documents
possibility to open and edit documents of open office and microsoft office (doc, docs, xls, xlsx, and so on)
9 votes -
Proton: Are you taking part in Anthropic's Project Glasswing Initiative?
https://www.anthropic.com/glasswing
Today we’re announcing Project Glasswing1, a new initiative that brings together Amazon Web Services, Anthropic, Apple, Broadcom, Cisco, CrowdStrike, Google, JPMorganChase, the Linux Foundation, Microsoft, NVIDIA, and Palo Alto Networks in an effort to secure the world’s most critical software.
We formed Project Glasswing because of capabilities we’ve observed in a new frontier model trained by Anthropic that we believe could reshape cybersecurity. Claude Mythos2 Preview is a general-purpose, unreleased frontier model that reveals a stark fact: AI models have reached a level of coding capability where they can surpass all but the most skilled humans at finding and…2 votes -
Mail: Multiple Select All Glitches
The bulk select all checkbox in Proton Mail seems to apply only to the current page. So hundreds of emails on pages 2 and beyond are failing to apply the requested action (e.g. mark as read).
In fact, the the Mark as Read / Mark as Unread toggle doesn't even present a consistent action from page to page of the results. You have to remember not to accidentally mark some results as unread, as you traverse each individual page.
5 votes -
Offline mode not working if connection is blocked
In some countries all or most Proton services are blocked. If you travel there and need to access your proton pass client or browser extension, it's not working and as Proton VPN or other VPNs are blocked too there is no way to use the tool even if the offline setting of the password manager is activated. The only way is to really turn off the wifi on the laptop and then the password manager detects that you're offline and let you access to the desktop client or the browser extension.
An expected behavior would be more than after trying…
4 votes -
Reply window
it would help if the window that opens when one wants to reply to an email was not covering the email thread and the given email that one tries to reply to.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?