General Ideas
511 results found
-
Option to edit an existing filter on the fly instead of creating new ones
The existing filter button within the card of an e-mail currently only makes it possible to create new filters, as far as I know.
Yet, this leads to a lot of filters that sometimes could just be grouped in the Logical definitions, by adding AND/OR conditions.
It would be nice to be able to edit those existing filters directly from an e-mail instead of going to the settings and pasting whatever e-mail address or topic should be filtered.Cheers
3 votes -
Web mail client: Different themes on different devices.
I would like an option for the selected theme to not sync across devices.
On my laptop i'd rather have the light theme going than on my desktop. (And the system themes don't necessarily match with this).3 votes -
Clarify Proton product names: Space or no space?
Is a space between words of Proton product names correct? Or, is sans space correct? 'Proton Pass', or 'ProtonPass'? 'Proton Drive', or 'ProtonDrive'? Etc. Please clarify.
3 votes -
Elegir el número de miembros de Proton Family
Quiero contratar Proton Family pero no necesito 6 usuarios. De momento, necesitaría 3. Por favor, pongan los precios por usuario. 2 son muy pocos y 6 son demasiados.
2 votes -
Proton Antivirus
Ein Antivirus Programm finde ich gut weil viele andere Anbieter wie NordVPN oder Surfshark haben schon einen dabei und es wäre doch gut wenn mann schon im Ökosystem von euch ist das ihr noch ein Antivirus program macht
11 votes -
More management for email addresses/aliases
I have done what hide-my-email alias now offers for years with normal email aliases and a catchall.
But I would like that to be integrated in proton mail directly so that I can enter an email there to be whitelisted and not have to rely on a catchall. I generate random hashes for the names, and only when something sends to that name it should go through and not any other email too.I also cannot see why there is a limitation on email addresses. There shouldn't be any real cost attached to it, and is the only reason I…
3 votes -
Proton educational
Currently some governments are using services provided by Google for education. As an examples,Catalonia, public universities or most of primary / secondary schools are using google as mail, drive, etc.
With current Proton infrastructure, would be great, to provide to those governaments some special price / conditions to use proton infrastructure as default, so introducing the cybersecurity concepts for our kids and students since the begging, preventing that first they get familiar with platforms like Google, instead having proper mindset from the scratch.
20 votes -
Question
Not sure where to ask questions. I am thinking of signing up, but do you have calendar? Can I replicate this to my phone, or share with my wife's phone or ;protonmail account? Thanks
2 votes -
Ability to choose which services have Beta enabled
Currently joining the beta program is a single toggle. You enter beta for all services: Email, Calendar, Wallet...
I would absolutely love to contribute and join the Beta for most services. However, for the Proton Wallet I absolutely do not want to use beta version.
I feel like it would be better if I could select which services may use the Beta version, instead of enabling it to every single service.
7 votes -
"UNREAD" button in mail views for web version
I really like the one push button to view "unread" mails only in the "all mail" view on android. Would be nice if you could also implement that in the web version - in stead of the current drop down menu for that.
5 votes -
copy emails
Have the ability to copy an email to multiple folders
7 votes -
Local Storage for Proton Drive
Instead of having only 5GB of cloud storage, Make a feature where you can use a local drive. For example, Nextcloud and 1 more service have the ability to turn a NAS or a USB in your computer into your own cloud.
9 votes -
Plusieurs signatures possibles lors d'envoi d'email pour la même adresse
Est-il possible de disposer de plusieurs signatures possibles lors d'envoi d'email pour la même adresse mail avec Proton mail ?
5 votes -
Standard Notes should confirm email change
The standard practice for changing emails is to send a confirmation link before changing to ensure access and ownership of the new email. Currently, it let's you change it and sends out a notification email to your current (prior to changing) email address that it has already been changed with the new email address in the body.
The process should be:
1. Change email in account settings
2. System sends emails – 1: confirmation link to new address, 2?: current email notifying of change request
3. Click verification link in email sent to the new email address
4. System changes…4 votes -
Work a little closer with /e Foundation
Encourage cooperation to build a new consumer mind set. I have app lounge and while we all know the android platform still has remains of google they have been shimmed hampered and sanitised. They are using Cromite Browser and I don't think I can set up Proton Pass on it. And likewise also please follow your creed and support more Linux disros OpenSuse for one the GUI that is I'm already using the Command line and network manager. Appreciate the E.U for moving forward unlike the US. Educate american consumers with effort and ethics. Data privacy is a right
8 votes -
is there a possibility to disable the all email on the left site of the mailbox .
can there be an option to remove the all email button on the left side?
3 votes -
Always show all mailboxes on the left navigation panel (don't like the “more” and “less” feature that hides other important mailboxes)
Please always show all mailboxes on the left navigation panel (don't like the “more” and “less” feature that hides other important mailboxes).
Or, that would be nice if it becomes an relevant option of user's choice in the Settings.
It is because sometimes some legit emails would be put in the Spam mailbox. If the left navigation panel was by default hiding these mailboxes until user manually clicking the “more” thing to reveal the Spam mailbox, user might have not paid attention to those emails and missed something.
3 votes -
Automatic transfer: Allow filter recipient address
Currently, Proton Mail's Automatic Transfer allow filtering emails set to transfer by Object, Sender or Attached file
I would like to transfer only emails sent to a particular address or alias.
Use case: I'd like to transfer all the newsletters I receive on newsletters@myprotondomain.fr to a Gmail address
Some of them are sent directly, others via Proton or Relay aliasI'd be able to generate automated AI summaries of my newsletters using Make or other tools that easily connect to Gmail, without sending my private emails to Google...
Another use case would be transfering newsletters to a reader app like…
5 votes -
Please provide MSI versions of Installers for Automated Deployments
The configuration management solution that I have available only supports MSI deployments, but the available Proton installers only come as .exe files.
Providing a standard MSI packaging format would help me tremendously. I know there is also the MSIX format, but I am not sure how well that would work with the Proton products because they also use sandboxing technology and could be a problem for things like Proton VPN. I am also not sure if I could use MSIX, but will verify that.
I know that I could wrap the .exe into an MSI file, but not being part…
4 votes -
[Proton Docs] ui/ux related feedback
some small tweaks or settings would help.
the docs icon blends too much with the title — makes it hard to see as a functional home button. (minimalism is cool, but here it is weird to use)
a side panel would be better for quick file access — files in different folders, tagged files (if tagging becomes a feature), etc. maybe even an option to place it on the right for preference.
who designed the word/character count? i always have counters on. but why tf put it in a dropdown? i wanna SEE BOTH. also, lose the selection dropdown. placement…
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?