General Ideas
998 results found
-
ToDo list app
ToDo list app like Microsoft ToDo. Able to create task from email. And add / show tasks in kalender
1,282 votes -
Proton Caller Phone App
Make a Proton Call app for android.
104 votes -
Proton Sheets - Bringing in data from another sheet
For some complex spreadsheet projects, it's not uncommon for sheets to pull data in from either another worksheet in the same workbook or another worksheet from another workbook. In Google Sheets, this would be accomplished with the IMPORTRANGE() formula. This would be helpful for things like reducing workbook complexity, isolating concerns, gating collaborator access, and abstracting sensitive information.
So basically, an IMPORTRANGE() equivalent for Proton Sheets. Thanks for your time!
27 votes -
Proton DNS as a Secure, Private alternative to 8.8.8.8 or ISP / CDS
Dear Proton Team,
I recently got deep into DNS and found out that most DNS Servers out there are not very private.
Therefore I'm proposing, could be an addition to Proton VPN, a Proton DNS Server.
Examples of competitors would be 8.8.8.8 (Google), 1.1.1.1 (Cloudflare), or 94.140.14.14 (Ad-Guard DNS, the only somewhat private I could find).
This could also be the opportunity to build a CDS Network as a competitor to Cloudflare.
I'm sure this isn't an small project but this could develop into a trustworthy, private alternative in Europe against Google and Cloudflare.
Stay Safe!
799 votes -
Apps for docs and sheets
own application docs and sheets. They could be combined under the office package!
29 votes -
Printing in Sheets
Currently, printing sheets just uses the default print function. A custom print function similar to what google sheets does would be ideal to allow for changing margins, size, etc.
10 votes -
Allow Proton Pass to autofill email 2FA codes sent to your Proton Mail account
It would be super helpful if proton pass (through anywhere where you can autofill with proton pass) could autofill email 2FA codes sent to your associated proton mail inbox, and then delete or archive the email after you’ve autofilled the code. Maybe it could autofill only the most recent email 2FA code, and only for 10 minutes after it has arrived, and then it only prompts you to autofill that code one time. It would identify and differentiate the code box the same way as it identifies and differentiates a password box from a username box from a email address…
24 votes -
Standard Notes Professional - Include with Proton Visionary Plan
Please consider including Standard Notes Professional for Proton Visionary users.
68 votes -
[Proton Meet] Custom domain
Feature Request: Custom Domains for Proton Meet URLs
Currently, Proton Meet meetings use URLs like https://meet.proton.me/....It would be very useful to support custom domains, e.g.:
https://meet.customdomain.tld/u/18/join/id-YYYYYYYYYYY#pwd-XXXXXXXXXX
This is important for professional use cases, branding, and trust when inviting external participants. Custom domains are already supported in Proton Mail and would greatly improve Proton Meet’s adoption in business environments.
24 votes -
Enable Yubikey as a passwordless PassKey for logins
I've been asking to turn on Security Key Passkeys for a few years now, I've got no idea what this sentinel stuff is about but its totally uneccessary. Passkeys using my Yubikey makes session cookies redundant let alone passwords. More platforms are moving over to it where I login using my Yubikey. Ironically this feedback form required a random password created when it didnt popup to save it in the browser. the point of Passkeys it makes passwords redundant.
I CAN'T move my domain email from Google until I get Passkey with Yubikey support. Therefore stuck on free email. It's…
28 votes -
Template
Reusable email templates for frequently used replies
I would like to suggest a simple email templates feature for Proton Mail.
This is an old and useful feature found in email clients such as Thunderbird: users can save a message as a template and reuse it instead of repeatedly copying and pasting the same text.
My use case is very simple. I run Psico.Online (my website) and frequently receive similar emails from psychologists interested in joining our platform. Today alone, I replied to around 10 people with essentially the same message, changing only the name and occasionally a few details.
What…
5 votes -
Automatically sync Proton Meet meetings with Proton Calendar
Currently, I can set up a Proton Meet meeting in Proton Calendar, but it won't show up under "My meetings" in Proton Meet. Equally, if I set up a meeting in Proton Meet, it doesn't show in Proton Calendar. It would be great to have these two services talk to one another.
Well done for launching Proton Meet. It seems instantly stable, and generally working well. Thank you!
13 votes -
Secure Contact Sync for Native Calls & SMS (Android & iOS)
Hello
I encounter a major limitation in the daily use of my Proton contacts on mobile (Android and iOS): the inability to use these contacts for making phone calls or sending SMS via my phone's native applications without manually exporting them.Currently, to call a contact, I must:
Open the Proton Mail app. Navigate to the Contacts menu. Select the contact and initiate the call from the Proton interface.This process is cumbersome and not ergonomic compared to using the native address book.
My suggestion: I would very much like to see implemented a solution enabling transparent and secure synchronization…
9 votes -
Antivirus and firewall
I'm willingly to move to Proton ecosystem if they provide an antivirus and firewall like any other company does. I hope Proton will consider my suggestion in the future.
39 votes -
[Meet] Warning before meeting is ended
Please add a feature that warns you a few minutes before the meeting ends.
At the moment, I'm using the free version of Proton Meet and am generally very happy with it. The only thing that's really annoying is that the meetings just end after 1 hour and without any warning you're cut off. It would be great if there was a feature that warned you 2–3 minutes before the meeting ends so you can properly end the meeting and make sure everything's discussed.
6 votes -
Timezone Spoofing
Proton VPN is doing excellent with its provided features to both Free and Paid users. However, a lot of websites, applications, etc quickly find out the original location (Country) of the device through the device timezone even after a lot of Browser constraints and in built Proton protocols.
It would be extremely helpful if a certain feature is developed where the device timezone is masked corresponding to the VPN's country timezone. Thank you.
83 votes -
[Proton Meet] Mobile iOS and Android App for Meet
Mobile apps for the new service would be very useful since many people may be on the go and want to join meetings privately from their phone.
12 votes -
Office suite (text editor, spreadsheet, slides)
Cloud synced text editor, spreadsheets, and slide presentations. Not seeing this exact description/idea posted anywhere. Would gain fast adoption by students and everyone, really.
46 votes -
Support add profile picture to Proton Account
I want support add a profile picture to Proton Account, make the Proton Account more “yours”
7 votes -
autosum on sheets
when selected several cells autosum the numbers on it, this feature is present on Google Sheets and extremely effective for mental calculations, currently you need to select and put the formula in place even if you just need for references
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?