Skip to content

General Ideas

1516 results found

  1. TODAY in Proton Sheets DatePicker

    3 Minor improvements for Proton Sheets DatePicker (hopefully quick wins)

    • In the DatePicker, add a button called Today, that automatically changes the selected date to Today.
    • In the DatePicker, the selected date is highlighted, Today's date should also be greyed, dotted, circled (see google sheets)
    • Elsewhere, in any cell, add CTRL + ; as a shortcut to insert Today's date.
    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Jangar.Mgmpoly.com saya minta diblokir dan merugikan negara

    Judi onelin dihapus bisa merugikan negara situsnya di blokir dan duit atau uang negara dibalikan semunya
    Jangar.Mgmpoly.com
    Hapus situs nya judi slot
    Bisa mengahancurkan negara dan blokir bnk yang di gunakan sama pelaku judi onelin

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Lumo connection to Standard Notes

    Integration between the two would allow users to quickly summarize, search, and organize their notes using AI, making it easier to find important information, generate to-do lists, and capture insights from long-form text.

    42 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Proton Chat

    I’ve seen multiple other users suggest this, but I would like to make a request. If this is done, I’d like for it to have features that would make it a viable alternative to discord. The community I am in that suggested this company to me is becoming wary of continuing to use discord, and we may start looking for an alternative shortly.

    34 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Markdown Editor in Proton Mail

    In addition to the WYSIWYG and plain text editor, add a Markdown text editor to Proton Mail. The markdown is then converted the moment the email is being sent.

    The main reason I asked for this are code blocks. Also, I would like to be able to define another formatting for text between backticks to make it more obvious than just monospace text.

    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Filter AI content across multiple platforms

    Proton has covered privacy and protection for so long. It's time to protect users, especially more vulnerable ones, from AI generated content. This will not be easy, but they could be the first ! Keep up the great work proton !

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add link to all apps to submit compliments, not just reviews in App Store/Play Store

    As someone who has worked in tech support for several years, I know how great it is to know when I've done something good, since people usually only contact you when there's a problem.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop pushing intrusive ads on Proton services!

    An ad for the Duo subscription pops up every time I open a Proton service like mail or pass that blocks the entire screen and I have to manually dismiss before I can actually do what I logged in to do. I am already paying for unlimited and neither need nor want Duo. The overlap between people who don't like ads and people who pay for the privacy that Proton provides is pretty significant- this a tactic that is likely to drive myself and others away from your company.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better Privacy Tools for Small Local Businesses

    Many small local businesses, including home-service companies, rely on email every day to communicate with customers, suppliers, and contractors. It would be useful to have more privacy-focused features that make Proton easier for small businesses to manage their professional communications.

    For example, local service businesses such as plumbing companies often handle customer addresses, appointment details, invoices, and other sensitive information through email. Better privacy and organization features could make Proton even more useful for these businesses.

    One example of a local plumbing business is https://plumberscovingtonla.com/, which shows the type of small service business that could benefit from secure business…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ensure reliable datacenter backups for core functionality like email or lose a customer

    There have been two service interuptions with email in the last week (as of Sept 1 2026). I will not be a MailPlus user, nor consider any of this new functionality if you can't keep email as a service up. The lack of datacenter redundancy shows a incredibly poor prioritization by leadership / C level if stability in the most basic service of Email is being down-prioritized for Google Workspace replication.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dead man switch with scheduled emails

    I'd like to propose an enhancement to the current Emergency Contacts feature, specifically for situations where the account owner becomes incapacitated or passes away.

    I think there is an opportunity to make it more flexible by allowing information to be securely shared with people who do not have a Proton account, while also giving them more direct access to the information they need.

    This design is in a way similar to what Google does:

    I can configure a period of inactivity after which an email is automatically released to one or more designated recipients.
    
    The message would be encrypted/password protected,
    …
    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Password protect files in Proton Drive

    It would be nice to be able to password protect certain files in Drive.

    30 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a Task application, which is connected to the calendar

    Applikation ähnlich Google TASK, die mit dem Kalender verbunden ist, indem die Tasks eingetragen werden, wenn dort ein Zieldatum angegeben ist.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Link to the improvement request in the request confrmation mail from Proton

    when I make an improvement request some minutes later I receive a request confirmation with a really kind text.

    I cite this here :
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting us.
    We've received your support request regarding our Calendar application. We've assigned the request to our appropriate team, they will get back to you as soon as possible with further details regarding it.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Best regards,
    <a name>
    Customer Support
    Proton Mail
    --- end of citation ---
    I like this, really!

    But I like context too. And all context to the improvement request, which I…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a phone contact list app

    Create a cell phone contact list app that can transfer to new phone carriers and between iPhones and androids.

    107 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Support for Emergency Alert Notification Filters & Webhook Automations in Proton Mail for Local Service Providers

    Hello Proton Team,

    We love using Proton's privacy-focused ecosystem, but we would love to see enhanced automated filtering rules and webhook notifications for high-priority emergency dispatch emails.

    For example, on our 24/7 dispatch desk at Houston Emergency Home Services (https://houstonemergencyhomeservices.com), our field technicians receive critical customer requests for emergency plumbing bursts, sudden slab leaks, and rapid water damage restoration round the clock.

    Having the ability to set:
    1. Custom high-priority push triggers for specific subject keywords (e.g., "EMERGENCY", "URGENT DISPATCH").
    2. Automated encrypted forwarding or webhook triggers to dispatch systems.
    3. Dedicated emergency contact whitelists that bypass quiet…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Proton chat messenger

    Messenger would be end-to-end encrypted for video calls and voice messages.

    This feature has been requested many times and has been under review since 2016.

    34 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proton Docs App

    Google Docs (as opposed to Word) is the only tool that I continue to use in the Google Ecosystem. I use it for school, work, etc., and I am trying to make the switch to Proton Docs. While the features are still lacking, and I assume Proton is redesigning and adding to this platform, I think it is paramount to have a Proton Docs app I can download on Mac. I love that Word has an app, and unfortunately, Proton doesn't. I hope, as they are implementing a better docs platform, that they will consider designing an app as well.…

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would it be possible to create aliases for fingerprint and facial data?

    Would it be possible to create aliases for fingerprint and facial data when setting up biometrics? Biometrics are often promoted as the most secure login method, since only I possess my specific fingerprint and face. But what if my fingerprint and facial data were to be leaked? I see users claiming that biometric data is safe because it is stored on the device rather than in the cloud. I admit I’m no expert on the subject, but this is a concern for me.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  New features  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 … 9 11 13 … 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?