Proton Mail & Calendar
2296 results found
-
Add separate button "Unread Mail" to Desktop and Mobile apps
Every time I open Proton I must click "All mail" on the left menu, locate the filter button on the right, and select the "Unread" from the filter menu. A separate button below "All mail" would be great.
Similarly, having an "Unread" toggle button next to the filter menu for each view (Inbox, folders, All mail) would also be nice.
Thanks.
2 votes -
Port 25
Please allow to block port 25, when I block port 25 (both in TCP & UDP, despite only TCP port 25, meaning SMTP, might matter) - ProtonMail is not working.
2 votes -
6 votes
-
Automatically create filter based on selected email
It would be very helpful if there was an option from within the mail app where users could select a particular email and create a filter for it from there, creating the folder, defining the rule, and then running on existing mail. When creating from an email, the filter option could automatically generate some rules, like from the sender of the email you are filtering.
When I am going through my inbox and I see a particular sender is sending more mail than I prefer or it is starting to add up, it would be nice to just do it…
124 votes -
iOS Lock Screen: Option for Newer Reminder Banner to Replace Older Banner (for Same Event)
I often set multiple reminders for a single calendar event, and the reminder banners accumulate and don’t disappear on their own after the event is over. It gets very messy on the Lock Screen to have, for example, 5 banners for Event A (past) mixed in with 3 banners for Event B (future), and I have to manually sort through them to dismiss only the Event A banners.
I would like (1) an option for the newest Event B reminder banner to replace any older existing Event B reminder banner, and (2) an option for banners for past events to…
2 votes -
Direct Event Access from Month View (Pop-up/Zoom)
Streamline access! Currently, clicking a day in the month view switches to the "day view." We suggest opening a quick pop-up (zoom) listing that day's events instead. Click, preview, done. Fewer clicks, better efficiency!
2 votes -
Proton Calendar - Support for Serbian public holidays
Hi!
I've been using Proton services for quite a while now. I would really like to see Serbian public holidays added to the Proton Calendar since that's the main calendar I'm using now.
That's the only feature I'm currently missing from Google Calendar -> Serbian public holidays.
Appreciate your hard work! Thanks and cheers.
2 votes -
Add a "forward email" option to filter actions
I've recently run into an issue where I need to have particular emails forwarded to my wife when they fall into my inbox, and they're time-sensitive. It'd be easier to have these emails just automatically forward to an email of my choosing.
69 votes -
In the confirmation prompt, tell which folder we are deleting all emails from (emptying).
In the confirmation prompt, tell which folder we are emptying.
Currently, when we empty the trash, it says:
"Delete all messages
All messages stored in this folder will be permanently deleted.
Are you sure you want to delete all messages in this folder?"I would like that "this folder" be replaced by "trash".
Also in the other folders it says:"Are you sure you want to move all messages in this location to trash?"
I would like that "this location" be replaced by "<name_of_the_folder>".
This to prevent costly mistakes.
Microsoft Outlook does this, for one.4 votes -
Widget/shortcut for individual docs
I want a 1x1 widget/shortcut on my Android mobile screen that takes me directly to a specific document.
5 votes -
Add profile pictures
Adding a profile picture for each email address would be good.
19 votes -
Dynamic Folders
It would be good to have the functionality that shows e-mail based on specific search criteria. Ideally a broad one that is capable of using fields and tags, but MVP would be to have a folder that allows a view on documents that contain tag an and b. Example. For example the option to tag a document with invoice [document tag], project, [status], [supplier]. In case you would like to have a view that shows all the invoices for projects, you create a folder that searches for tag "invoice", and tag "project". It is a simple example but it offers…
2 votes -
Highlight last read message in email list
Highlight the message last read in mail list. This way, if there are several messages with the same subject etc., you know which in the list you are returning from.
5 votes -
Visual distinction between "all day" events and events at a certain time
In Google calendar, all day events have a solid fill, and "timed" events have a border. This is helpful because often people (and I) will just make an all day event to signify something I need to remember, and don't actually need to prepare for at a certain time. Its nice to see that distinction on the monthly view.
5 votes -
SMTPUTF8 Support for sending emails via protonmail.ch
It's possibly been mentioned previously (although I couldn't find it with a cursory search), but how about adding SMTPUTF8 support for the SMTP relay(s) at protonmail.ch?
Obviously not a critical or important issue as such, just as "nice to have" so some mail formats will display properly without being mangled in conversion.
2 votes -
move to folder - button focus for keyboard nav
In the web interface, I can navigate labels via the keyboard, set them, then just hit enter and it will focus the button and apply them.
When moving a mail to another folder I can navigage which folder to move to with the keyboard, but hitting enter does not focus on the button and I need to reach for the mouse.
Auto focus for keyboard navigation in the same way as the label popup would be nice to have.
3 votes -
upcoming
List view of upcoming events
(besides the 'day', '3 days', 'week' and 'month' views)
4 votes -
Allow group contacts duplicate
A feature allowing to duplicate a group of contacts would be useful. Let say you want a group of people that you invite to an event but then want to create a sub group for those who will participate. Instead of having to enter manually all the names, you could just copy the initial group and remove the ones not participating, thanks.
5 votes -
Proton app customization
Allow the ability to customize proton mail with proton app icons. They would be where they currently are. You could also turn off ones you may not want. This would allow you to have the ability to access all of protons apps, but all in one place. You could also add a drop down menu and select the proton app you want to open.
4 votes -
Drastically Improve Preview Text (Very Simple Fix)
This is SUCH an unbearably simple, easy, and game changing feature (I have no idea why it hasn't been implemented yet). This primarily relates to the iOS app, but the web app can use improvements too.
Please allow for multi-line previews! An optional 4 to 5 lines of preview text from the email would be great.
Why in the world would you forcefully limit notifications to an incredibly uninformative mere line or two?
You can't even read the content of emails at a glance because the default preview is so horrendously limited (and it looks ugly as **** in general…
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?