Proton Mail & Calendar
2296 results found
-
Add sender to safe download list
When you block auto download of embedded images and graphics, there is the "Load" button when you open an email. Add a button that adds the sender to a safe sender list so future emails will automatically download images.
6 votes -
4 votes
-
Allow Dynamic BCC insertion for CRMs
A feature that exists in Gmail and others is the ability to add a dynamic BCC address to emails. While there may be various reasons for doing so the use case cited most often is to log the communication into a CRM system.
I use a CRM to track certain communication and often am adding the CRM into the BCC line to ensure the communication gets logged properly. Since this requires memory I know that I and others consistently forget to BCC the CRM on important client emails.
Without this feature Proton is unreliable for business use since I have…
3 votes -
Calendar Frames
This is something I saw in Morgen calendar that I really like. Frames are just like normal events but they act as some sort of background or container for actual events. Instead of taking up space like real events, they live behind them and are faded, so the actual events can be seen on top of them or in them.
This can be used to mark time like 'work time' or something like that.
4 votes -
Add option to remove icon colors next to e-mails on iOS
Next to e-mails, there is the icon of the sender. Sometimes the logo of the company, but more often the first letter. This used to have no color, but now it does in the new iOS app. This distracts from the overall look and feel of the app. It would be nice to have the option to remove these colors, just like it was in the old version of the iOS app.
4 votes -
Moving a mail away from sent folder with "drag-and-drop" or "move" does not work.
I'm new to Proton mail. Moving a mail from sent folder with drag-and-drop does not work. Translated from my local language it says: "Moving 1 message" and "Message is moved".
However the message is NOT moved but only copied.
If I open a mail and use the icon "Move" it is the same problem
Firefox browser in newest version and Proton app for windows both have this problem.
A friend reports the same problem when using a mobile phone4 votes -
Outbound links in desktop app should use system URL handler
In the Linux (Ubuntu) desktop app, outbound links say they will open in the default browser, but actually always open in Chrome (which is not set to default on my system). For links in the body of an email, it is possible to copy the URL and open it manually, which is less-than-great user experience but at least provides a workaround; but for system links (such as when the desktop client has an upgrade available) no copyable URL is provided.
2 votes -
Support floating times in calendar invites
When trying to add an .ics calendar invite from Mail to calendar, it fails on mobile. On the web client it claims "floating times not supported". Other email services like Gmail can add these events to your calendar without issue.
4 votes -
Toolbar choice PLZ
Hello!
This applies to Protonmail on the computer and NOT on mobile/tablet.
The placement of the toolbar for fonts, font size, emojis, alignment, etc. This is at the bottom. Something that is logical when you have the email on your mobile, but absolutely not logical when you have the email on your computer. The toolbar shall in the top. Its like that for me at least and maybe for others as well?!
I want the toolbar at the top bellow the "topic", as it makes it much easier for me when I write. Now that the toolbar is at the…
5 votes -
Users should be able to influence calendar ordering
e.g., by alphanum sorting (instead of sorted on creation time) and/or by drag&drop.
3 votes -
Proton Calendar Feedback Link Goes to Wrong Forum
The 'Request a Feature' link in the Calendar tab of Proton Mail for desktop goes to:
https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/932842-proton-calendar
Since the Calendar UserVoice forum has been merged with Mail, the link no longer works. Currently it this URL goes to the Lumo feedback forum. It should go to:
https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail-calendar
Proton Mail (macOS Version 1.10.1 (1.10.1))
Steps to reproduce:
1. Click on calendar tab
2. Click on profile image
3. Click 'Help and Feedback'
4. Click 'Request a feature'2 votes -
Maintain checkbox selection, even when clicking into an email
I'm often going through emails to decide which I can delete. I'll have several emails already selected. If I click into one of the emails and then back out, all of my selections are gone. This has happened many times and is very frustrating.
146 votes -
number of conversations on page
I would like to have an option to set the number of conversations per page to something lower than 50 so I can have all conversations visible per page and I don't have to scroll.
3 votes -
Linux Window Snapping / Tiling
Feature to drag the Proton Mail application to the left/right edge of the screen to adjust the size (just like with other apps).
In the Fedora GUI, the app has this feature for the top edge (full screen), but not for the side edges (half screen size).
2 votes -
Could you please work to incorporate task manager features in Proton calendar? This is critical to be able to replace apps like Todoist.
The current way to enter events is fine, but it's a bit archaic. We also need to be able to add tasks that can be checked off. AI could be used to streamline data entry for both of these processes.
69 votes -
Make the 'Today" indicator in the View by Month grid more visible
The current "Today" indicator on the view by month grid, just a thin purple line around the date, is very feeble and difficult to spot. Make it more visible by filling with a bright colour or making it 'jiggle' a few times when the Today button is pressed, to draw attention to it.
3 votes -
Request for Single Email Print/Export with Full Header, No Conversation Trail
The current web interface forces the user to either expand the trail, which includes all previous messages, or manually copy and paste parts of the email, which is tedious and time-consuming. Consider adding a feature to export or print only the current email with its full header, excluding the conversation trail. This would save a lot of hassle and make the platform more user-friendly for those of us who need this functionality regularly.
5 votes -
workday view
Let me change the viewport to 8 am to 22 pm.
4 votes -
only run filters against inbox
It is really a BAD, BAD idea to run filters against all messages. During the normal course of operation, a common thing to nappen is a receipt from newegg gets put into the ads folder.... I manually move it to my receipts folder.
Now, when you run filters against all messages - it moves it from the receipts folder back to the ads folder, which really destroyed my organization. I really only want the inbox sorted when I run a filter against "all messages" (for instance, I add a new store to my sorting that I hadn't filtered on before).…4 votes -
Streamline the add reminders interface (Android)
For the Android app:
When adding reminders to a calendar event, the current experience takes the user through a lot of clicks. This should be streamlined.
I propose that the click to add a reminder or change a reminder opens a popup with preset choises that the user can control in settings. The user should at this stage have the opportunity to single press an option, making the pop-up close immediately, and leaving you with the exact same view of the calendar event setting as before. Of course there should be an option to add a costum reminder, which should…
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?