Proton Mail & Calendar
2295 results found
-
Allow Proton account 2FA to Support Multiple Methods at Once
Currently use 2FA with a proton account, you have to either use a 2FA app or a security key. This is unfortunate to people who dont always have thier phone on them.
Bitwarden (my current pass app) supports doing the 2FA app AND any email I choose simultaneously.
Not having the option to use an email is the primary reason I am only using proton for mail and not any of the other apps because I could never give up BW if I ever wanted to get into my proton account.
2 votes -
Restore a previously available function
Undo send is extremely useful, but after the last major update, the undo send feature button is only available for almost exactly ONE SECOND, even though I have it set for 10 seconds. It works fine on the desktop but not on iPad or iPhone. Please RESTORE this extremely valuable feature.
I posted this a few days ago, and a proton admin declined my idea. Instead, the admin posted a note about how to implement this feature in the program settings. The admin obviously did not read my post carefully. I already know how to implement it. It just does…3 votes -
Encrypted contact email address
Currently , in contact information, email addresses are not encrypted. Even if several email addresses are saved, they are all non-encrypted.
Encrypted email addresses in addition to non-encrypted ones would be nice to have. This way we could choose between encrypted and non-encrypted email addresses and the corresponding functionalities.6 votes -
New Android mail app
A lot has improved in the new Android app, but I have two suggestions/questions?
1) Can we have more fonts to choose from in the app?
2) I have never understood why the background color in the signature part of the compose field is different than the rest of the text field. Why not have the same color?
3) The font of unread messages in the inbox is very thick and white. Why not make it less overpowering?
Thanks5 votes -
Visual indicator in calendar to distinguish meeting from event
I wish I could identify very easily, by looking at my day or my week in the calendar, which elements are meetings (with other people invited basically) and which are events or tasks I added myself to perform a specific action or project (therefore without anyother people invited).
This could also work with the invitation I receive when I acknowledge to participate.
There could be a small icon added to the entry when it is a meeting (for instance a group of people next to the time of the event : 👪).5 votes -
send
Ability to send-mail-as a different (non-proton) address via SMTP. Similar to what gmail has. This would encourage migration over from google for users such as me that cannot completely retire a google account (this relates to another suggestion I posted about creating a 3rd party login service).
5 votes -
Option to manually grey-out colour - not just happen automatically once the date has passed
Sometimes I don't complete an event when it's scheduled and I need to be able to see when this has occurred.
In google calendar I would only grey-out the event once it was done - bright colours in the past are a warning signal!
If events are grey-out automatically once the day ends I am liable to miss important things.5 votes -
Change the delete swipe in Mail back to a simple left swipe
The new version of the Mail app now requires a rather long single left swipe or a short left swipe plus a tap to delete a mail. This is really inconvenient and slows down email reviews/processing. For better or for worse, deleting is what we do most. This function should be as simple as possible - just a single short left swipe, just like it was previously. Please change it back.
4 votes -
Zurückstellen von Mails
Durchwischen sollte man auch in die Optionen gelangen können, Mail – Nachrichten zurückzustellen. Das ist derzeit umständlich mit dem tippen über verschiedene Punkte. Sollte so einfach sein wie das wischen zum Löschen oder das wischen zum archivieren.
2 votes -
Meine Nachrichten umwandeln Kalender Termine
Bitte ermöglichen, dass nachrichten in Mail umgewandelt werden können in Termine im Kalender
2 votes -
create or edit email filters
Simplify and expand the creation and maintenance of email filters.
The current creation system is extremely limited in options, and thinking that any ordinary user is willing or able to learn some obscure scripting (sieve) language to edit email filters is ludicrous. Instead of constantly adding new applications, however cool they may be, why not add some maturity to your existing products.
As an example, I would refer you to the email filter system in Thunderbird. It's not perfect, and it doesn't incorporate all of the suggestions your users have presented, but it is far more sophisticated and less daunting…
2 votes -
Report: Calendar Email Reminders Not Sent to Access Recipients
I am a Premium account user and have two types of calendars: personal and work. I share my work calendar with my secretary (both of us use Proton accounts). The problem arises when I create a schedule in my work calendar and activate email reminders; both notification emails only go to my account, while my secretary does not receive any notifications at all. Ideally, these email notifications should also be sent to every collaborator who has access to that calendar.
2 votes -
improved alias email forwarding for multiple domain names
Currently, I see an option to create multiple aliases across different domains, but all aliases must point to the same inbox and a single email. This creates a limitation if I want finer control over how aliases from different domains are routed especially that you multiple domains from alias management.
Feature Request:
Add support for multiple bindings between aliases and inboxes, so that:
• Aliases created under different domains can be directed to different inboxes.
• Admins can define domain-specific routing rules (e.g., *@domain1.com *@domain2.com → inbox A, *@domain3.com → inbox B).This would allow greater flexibility, improved organization, and…
5 votes -
Drag to select multiple emails via checkboxes
In the web version, selecting multiple emails could be made much easier by allowing users to click and hold on one checkbox, then drag the mouse down (while still holding the click) to highlight and select additional adjacent emails. This way, you could select five or more emails in a single movement without clicking each individually. Services like Yandex Mail have this feature and it is very convenient; bringing it to Proton Mail would greatly improve user experience for bulk actions.
5 votes -
Automatically deselect emails after a bulk action
When selecting multiple emails and performing a bulk action—such as marking them as read or moving them to a folder—the current selection is not cleared after the action. This can be confusing and counterintuitive, especially for users coming from other mail clients, where the standard UX is to automatically deselect the processed emails. Please implement an option (or default behavior) to automatically clear the selection after any bulk operation is completed. This would greatly improve the user experience and reduce the risk of accidental repeated actions.
4 votes -
5 votes
-
Calendar Keyboard Shortcut - "Go to"
I would love to be able to use a shortcut (i.e., Ctrl-g) to go to to a date other than what is currently displayed. Currently, the only way to do it is to click the 'Next month' or 'Previous month' until you (finally) get to the month in question. This is especially tedious when I want to go to a date in the previous or next year, much less 2 or 3 years before/after.
7 votes -
Shorten name of Calendar to Proton Cal to clean up iPhone home screen
Superficial I know, but the long name just looks messy on the iPhone home screen underneath the app the letter get bunched up comparing to other apps.
Better to shorten to something like Proton Cal so it looks clean
3 votes -
Add filter condition 'Inbox' or otherwise fix filtering when using a hide-my-email alias
In Proton Pass I am using a hide-my-email alias, e.g. 'shop.alias123@passmail.net', which forwards mails to one of my Proton Mail inboxes / email address aliases, e.g. 'my.shopping@proton.me'.
As a result, the mail header looks like this:
From 'noreply@shop.com'
To 'shop.alias123@passmail.net'Now, I would like to set up a filter which moves all mails received via 'my.shopping@proton.me' to a folder 'Shopping'.
However, as neither the sender ('From') nor the recipient ('To') contains said inbox address, this is not possible. My only option is to include all the hide-my-email aliases in the…
4 votes -
Spell check and auto correction for an email message SUBJECT line
As mentioned in the title - when composing a message
6 votes
- Don't see your idea?