Proton Mail & Calendar
2295 results found
-
Richer more detailed mobile notifications for calendar
Detail in mobile notifications like location, end time, and who's calendar event it is via there email.
And changing the notification time it was recieved to the time the event is happening.
Also add icon options to events similar to proton pass groups.See example image below, comparing outlook to proton for my uni classes:
https://drive.proton.me/urls/QSP5CHQ6W8#2thCbXHo29Sz
When Expanded:
https://drive.proton.me/urls/EPMT1Q2438#8b1DnlZUGpdy6 votes -
Let LLM (proton scribe) summarize and pick out the most important emails from a single day
We all get lots of emails, and sometimes it's easy to miss the most important emails. So the suggestion is that you should be able to write a prompt that the LLM can follow, and then it should be able to wade through all emails for a given time range, and then point out which emails are MUST READS based on the prompt or otherwise give some sane summary of the emails that were received during that period.
3 votes -
Custom TLS Certificates for Custom Domains
I think it is important that users are able to upload and use custom certificate for their custom domains on Proton.
This would still involve using Let's Encrypt, the main difference is not using Proton's certificate for connections made for custom domains.
This will require being able to securely and privately upload or generate a necessary private certificate, and then creating the let's encrypt entry.
3 votes -
Add "select all messages" option in a keyword filtered research in inbox
Hi
It is not possible to select all the messages after a keyword filtered research in root inbox.
For example:
I cannot delete all the messages containing the text "linkedin" because i can only select messages page per page and not all of them at once.
Do you understand ?
Thank you.
Regards3 votes -
automatic (or ability to set a) label for imported emails
I import lots of emails form other services (Gmail, Yahoo etc), and it's annoying to check every time from which account that email is from.
It would be nice to have the possibility to add label automatically to imported emails or at least to distinguish them from the one I receive directly on ProtonMail.3 votes -
Hide search keywords from address bar for privacy
When a user performs a search in Proton Mail the keywords appear in the address bar, this means the ISP has a log of all the keywords used when searching which is a potential privacy breach. Given that Proton Mail is privacy centered wouldn't it make more sense for the keywords to be posted over SSL using the POST method rather than including them in the address?
2 votes -
schedule an automatic response to our incoming emails when we are away (very useful for a professional email address))
I use one of my Proton addresses as my work email. I had this feature on my old address when I went on vacation. This helps remind my clients and suppliers that I can't respond within the usual timeframe.
5 votes -
Add support for Short and Long Swipes in Proton Mail
I have used the Spark email client for year and have been heavily relying on having 4 swipe options i.e. short and long swipes left and right. This give more flexibility and reduces the amount of inputs/actions needed to process emails. The ability to go through and inbox quickly is really essential in a modern email client.
5 votes -
slovak app android
Good day. When will the Slovak language be added to the Android proton calendar application. The Slovak translation is in Crowdin. It is enough for the beta version. Thank you.
2 votes -
A "sticky note" option for mail that is tagged "To Do"
I love the folder system on Protonmail and make good use of it. I also love the label system. Often, I will label an incoming e-mail "TO DO" and then slide it into a folder I've created. Could you consider a feature that allows the user to "place a sticky note" (so to speak) on an e-mail where they can jot something down that reminds them what they need to do next with that e-mail??
I picture opening my "TO DO" (labeled) e-mails one by one and, as I do, the "sticky note" reminds me what it was that I…
6 votes -
Upgrade Proton Mail app from using X11 to Wayland on Linux
Currently proton mail app on Linux is using X11/Xorg backend.
Project is now dead or close to be. It would be nice to update the app to use Wayland backend on every platform where it is available.
5 votes -
Propagate notification settings for appointment to all who share the calendar
This has been shared in other words below, but when I input an appointment on a shared calendar, I want the notifications I set for that appointment to be applied to all users, not just me. As of now, the user's calendar will apply its own default notification settings to any new appts added by other users on the calendar.
5 votes -
Inbox should be a standard label by itself.
Inbox should be a standard label by itself. In example when sending a new message then the message disappears in the sent folder. When there's no reply on my message then I might forget about the message. Therefore I always move the newly sent massage to my inbox (in Gmail). By doing so I can follow up my message more easily.
3 votes -
Labeled messages with folder should still go to inbox unless chosen to archive
Labeled messages with folder should still go to inbox unless chosen to archive. Labeling messages and designating a folder does not mean to skip the inbox. Only if chosen to archive it should skip the inbox. In Gmail I have +300 folders and labels even more. It's easy to open a message and then to select the label. All messages with this label will show up. In Protonmail I need to go through +300 folders to find the unread messages that have been classified while unread due to skipping the inbox.
2 votes -
Option for Sent folder to still show Archived emails on Proton Mail Bridge
Proton Mail's webmail/etc still shows archived sent emails in the Sent folder, but currently they disappear from the Sent folder provided by the Proton Mail Bridge, which I find really frustrating as it means I can't find all the emails I've sent (in one place) & think they've been lost or never existed. GMail doesn't have this weird behaviour.
Please add an option so that the Sent folder still contains archived emails.
It would also help when using "imapsync" to migrate emails from GMail.
4 votes -
ICalendar support!
Please implement ICalendar support so users can one way sync their calendar to other calendar services of feeds. When a user can do this he/she ALSO has access to the platform support options of other calendar services
6 votes -
Proton Mail Business: Journal Inbox for Compliance
Proton's stronger cryptography makes it more difficult to meet certain compliance standards that require retention policies and auditability.
There is a deleted thread about being compliant with the German GoBD which applies to most German Businesses. [https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail/suggestions/46327108-gobd-conformant-archiving-for-business-accountsl] [https://ao.bundesfinanzministerium.de/ao/2023/Anhaenge/BMF-Schreiben-und-gleichlautende-Laendererlasse/Anhang-64/inhalt.html]
Of couse implementing a country specific legal framework is probably out of scope for Proton Mail.
But a lot of solutions can be integrated by having a 'Journal Inbox' which receives a copy of every incoming and outgoing message.
These are available in many other Business Email products:
– Exchange Server: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/policy-and-compliance/journaling/journaling
– MS365: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/policy-and-compliance/journaling/journaling
– Google Workspace: …4 votes -
Confusing icons in Proton Mail on web
When I open an email, I see two toolbars. For example, the icon for deleting an email is in both the top toolbar and the toolbar next to the email. But the icon for archiving is only in the top toolbar. Similarly, the icon for snoozing an email is in the top toolbar, but it's missing from the bottom toolbar. And there are many icons that appear in both toolbars. I don't understand why this is the case. If there is a purpose to it, I really don't understand it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would…
3 votes -
Different inbox for each custom email address/alias
For each custom email address/alias, a specific inbox. Or at the very least, the ability to sort emails by which email alias/address they came from.
228 votes -
delete previous recurring events
it is great that we are able to delete "current & future" or "all" events.
As many would have transferred their old calendars to PC there will be many " old events" included.
It woulld be nice, not essential, to have an extra choice "Delete Previous Events".
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?