Proton Mail & Calendar
2295 results found
-
Change owner of the calendar
I changed my 'primary' email address. Which also means that it gets changed for my Calendar.
BUT; all the calendars are still linked (shown) to be part of one of my other email address.Request: I want it to be possible to change the email address to which my Calendar is linked.
15 votes -
Proton Calendar mobile app Alarm support
In short: Proton Calendar mobile app support for alarms in addition to just notifications or email.
If you have vibrate profile on, there is no sound with notifications from the calendar app.
Now alarms (from the clock app for example) will always use sound, even if you have "only vibrate" on.
I am used to setting events in advance and creating multiple alarms so I am not late for or miss anything important. It is not practical to use the clock app for that. Samsung (and I think Google) calendar support this.3 votes -
Increase maximum amount of default event settings notifications
The current max is 5. It should be higher, like 8-10
3 votes -
Make Proton Mail PEC/REM compatible
Following PEC, the Posta elettronica certificata in Italy and Switzerland, Europe will introduce the REM (Registered Electronic E-mail) . It would be nice if Proton could offer a extra service reinforcing its position as "secure" email.
3 votes -
Integrate What3Words into signature file
what3words is increasingly used to identify a very specific location, and is ideal for identifying an address.
I'd like to see Proton acknowledge its popularity and recognise its benefit by including it in the links feature to signature files.
Currently we can create a link to a website and email address. Why not a what3words address too?
2 votes -
Change default view of proton calendar
make it so the weekly view can show the day starting at say 7 am instead of defaulting to 12 am. this would make it easier to see what your days are like quickly instead of having to scroll down past the hours when you are sleeping.
4 votes -
Wayland Support
Wayland is more secure and most modern linux destops use Wayland to replace the old and insecure X11. please include Wayland support in your desktop applications for Linux
33 votes -
Default Aplication for other application
I would like to add an appointment or travel schedule directly in the differents applications like doctor appointment, train or plane reservation where it is written "Add to tour calendar"
5 votes -
Make the blue compose button for the Proton Mail PWA app less bright in the dark theme
Currently, using the app in the dark is quite comfortable, except for that button with the color
#0076FF, which is blinding, leaving an imprint on the retina.3 votes -
Recall email's sent between two proton accounts similar to outlook.
It would be great if it was possible to recall or edit an unviewed email sent from one proton account to another, a feature which outlook has and has been extremely useful.
5 votes -
I would love to see a dedicated calendar app for iPad with integrated to-do list and reminders list, and year-at-a-glance page
I would love to see a dedicated calendar app for iPad with integrated to-do list and reminders list, and year-at-a-glance page
20 votes -
After select two or more Emails, forwarded them as enclosed files in one email
Select two or more Emails from different folders, and then using the forward function to send them as an attachment in one Email to a specific sender.
4 votes -
remove decryption password from encrypted email
Hi guys, doesn't make much sense to send an encrypted email to a recipient while writing in clear text the password in the body of the email itself. An encrypted email should be intended to be read by the recipient only and because, contrarily to PGP, there's no way to authenticate the recipient digitally, whoever has access to the recipient mailbox, including the provider itself, can decrypt the email. I believe that the code should be transmitted through other channels by the sender to the recipient. If this sounds too complicated (it shouldn't) there should be at least an option…
5 votes -
Get rid of "Proton Mail needs your permission to enable desktop notifications" banner.
I know this, and if I wanted proton to have permission, I would give it. Why does Proton feel the need to put this in a banner on a paid service? Does proton think it's users are dumb? It is just unnecessary and feels cheap. Also, let's say I enable notifications on my home PC, what if I'm just signing in from a different computer at a friends, work, or school? You gunna prompt me this garbage whenever I sign in? Really annoying.
3 votes -
Use Arrow Keys to Scroll Messages
Simple idea, and available on most email software, please allow users to scroll down each email in the inbox using arrow keys. It saves so much time when you don't have to use your mouse.
4 votes -
Unfreeze "new mail" window to move within Proton mail window
I want to keep tabs in browser visible. Freezing new mail to lower right corner can make "send" button invisible sometimes. Moving "new mail" anywhere w/i Proton window would really help.
5 votes -
Calendy Connection
Hi! I would love to connect my Proton Calendar into Calendy, so I could schedule calls directly into my Calendar, and block busy times. Cheers!
3 votes -
See all events from a calendar
I got multiple "My calendars", and I'd like for a way to view all events from one of them.
It'd also be fine to just be able to do a search, like: "calendar:anniversaries"
6 votes -
Integrate calendar into email all in one place
I would like to view my calendar on the same screen as my email.
Similar to how Outlook does it would be perfect. Calendar on the right side, email on the left/center.2 votes -
Unified Storage Across Proton Services
I would love to see Proton unify its storage across all services.
Right now, Proton services have separate storage limits in the free plan:
Proton Mail: 500 MB (upgradable to 1 GB through setup tasks)
Proton Drive: up to 5 GB (after completing setup or boost tasks)
For paid plans, Proton already provides shared storage between Mail and Drive, but not for the free tier.
It would be great if free users could also have a single shared storage pool, for example 5 GB total across Mail, Drive, Calendar, and other Proton services, instead of isolated limits for each.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?