Proton Mail & Calendar
1283 results found
-
allow duplication of bookings
i use the same options for all of my bookings. being able to duplicate a booking makes creating new booking pages much easier.
alternatively, allow for preset meeting times cuz it's a pain in the butt to have to enter availability over and over again.
5 votes -
Make arrows part of top navigation in desktop to cycle through emails + make arrows on keyboard match
If I open Proton and have 4 emails to read through, I would like to be able to open the first one and either use an up arrow key to navigate to the next unread email, or I would like an arrow as part of the top navigation bar to allow me to cycle through to the next unread email. Having to click each one is cumbersome on the desktop. You are able to physically swipe between emails on the app which works for the phone but would be clunky/unnecessary on the desktop.
3 votes -
62 votes
-
Local mail - option to store mail locally on-device
In the Proton Mail app (Linux) I would like the option to easily store my mail locally on my computer like I can with POP3 and Thunderbird.
Just feels better to have my mail locally on my computer and not in the cloud.
2 votes -
move-copy folders from one account to another within same business account
Today, if I want to move all emails from one account to another, the only method I found was via Bridge-Thunderbird: downloading, locally copying, and uploading, which is crazy time-consuming and, unfortunately, not safe (the final count showed that lots of emails were not copied).
Instead of downloading and uploading, it would be great if the group admin had the ability to move folders between accounts.3 votes -
HTML support for calender description
So some auotmatic email invitations contain HTML content or other tags inside of the description. Proton should add support for it so the description is not make hard to read by "<center>" or something like that between the words
Please consider this for the rewrite its not urgent but would enhance the experience
2 votes -
SDK for third-party Mail & Calendar apps
Could Proton provide an official SDK that lets third party iOS and android apps support Proton mail and calendar. So not a mail bridge app for ios/android instead let apps support it directly.
I’d love to use apps like Fantastical with proton. I have both work and personal mail/calendars, and having to use four separate apps is frustrating.
Would something like this be technically possible while maintaining protons security/privacy?
2 votes -
e-mail folders navigation much cleaner and faster, especially for users with many custom folders
Currently, email folders in Proton Mail — both on the web app and Android app — are expanded by default.
When there are many folders, this makes the sidebar quite long and it becomes tedious to find the folder you actually need.
It would be very useful to have folders collapsed by default, or at least to have a setting that allows users to choose whether folders should be expanded or collapsed when opening the app.
This would make navigation much cleaner and faster, especially for users with many custom folders.
5 votes -
number of unread emails in the browser tab
I’d like to see the number of unread emails in the browser tab (just like I was used to in Gmail). It can’t be that difficult… after all, the calendar tab shows the current date, for example.
4 votes -
Custom subaddressing delimiter for custom domains (plus addressing, email tags, catchall support)
Custom subaddressing delimiter for custom domains (beyond plus addressing)
Allow custom-domain owners to choose the subaddressing delimiter from any RFC-permitted non-alphanumeric symbol allowed in the local-part of an email address (e.g., . - _ + ! # $ % & ' * / = ? ^ \ { | } ~`).
Why:
Plus-addressing and email tagging users rely on tagged addresses for filtering, traceability, and account compartmentalization.
The current + delimiter is widely stripped or rejected by websites and abused by bots and spammers.
Alternative symbols would restore reliable tagging for custom-domain owners, catchall users, and advanced filtering workflows.
Scope:
…
6 votes -
CRM
Hello, a major change would be to allow connection from external CRM to send and receive emails + share contact info (PipeDrive, Charik, Folk...)
2 votes -
Category based on E-Mail Alias
I would like to set categories on mails based on the incoming mail alias to differentiate easier
2 votes -
Enable indenting of text
Indenting of text is a basic feature and its disturbing the protomail does not have it.
4 votes -
Customisable windows like in Gmail - the one thing I miss so much about them.
Okay, I'll describe it to you since it's best. Before Gmail went dangerously rogue on me for reasons I still don't understand, I was something of a power user, and I had this beautiful elaborate setup (which I now again have access to, some years later), which I would best describe as one large window titled "main" down the left side of the screen, and three much smaller ones on the right, one I entitled "important stuff" which was filtered anything from my family or finance related and further colour-coded with labels etc; the one below it was purely stuff…
2 votes -
delete events within specific time periods
Others have suggested important features like deleting by clicking on DEL/CANC and by selecting previous events in a series. However, I still find it critical to be able to bulk delete many events from a whole day, or period, selecting ONE or ALL calendars at a time. For example, all the events within a specific calendar from last January, or last year. Sometimes, you need to keep the events for some time but, at this time, deleting them later takes AGES. Thanks a lot, you're great at Proton!
7 votes -
To Do List Section / To Do Item List Under Events
I feel each calendar entry should have a "to-do" option underneath the "description option". For example, if I had "Shopping" from 4-5:30pm, I could create a checklist of food and goods that I need. Or, if I was developing a website from 6pm to 8pm, I could mark down "Fix CSS bug, begin "About Us" page, begin to make site more responsive, deploy VPS" etc.
Or, if I created an all day event that occurs every day, I could use the to-do to mark off habits, kindof like a Notion productivity tracker. I.e. on the all day event, "Check email,…
424 votes -
Add support for browser email verification
There's a new browser standard being worked on by Google Chrome and gmail to remove the authentication step when registering or signing in on a website.
If Proton Mail adds the mail provider support on their side, it would make future support for this seamless authentication system that much easier.
2 votes -
Folder depth limit and unread email indicator
Hello Proton Team,
First of all, as a French user, please excuse my English which might leave a little to be desired... ;)
Thank you for your excellent work. As a daily user of your services, I would like to share two feature suggestions regarding the Proton Mail interface that I believe would greatly improve the overall user experience:Increase the subfolder limit: Being a true neat freak when it comes to organization, I find the current 3-level hierarchy limit a bit restrictive. It would be incredibly useful to be able to create more nesting levels for hyper-precise categorization (this…
3 votes -
Global notifications settings in calendar app
Proton Calendar currently defaults to both push and email notifications for calendar events. There should be a global setting to disable/enable these features. I never want email notifications for calendar events and so I am left to manually disable email notifications for each event. A global setting would save me time.
7 votes -
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?