Skip to content

Proton Mail & Calendar

973 results found

  1. Choose which calendars to show in the widget

    We need to be able to customise the Calendar Widget to select which calendars we want to be shown (enabled), and which we want to be hidden (disabled), separately to what is shown when opening the app.

    For example, I have a Work Team calendar and a Family calendar that I want to see when I open the app, but I don't want them shown in the widget.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Newsletter unsubscribe with Alias

    Now unsubscribe a Newsletter will expose the Proton-Address also when an Alias is in use.
    It would the nice to unsubscribe with the e-mail address which received the newsletter.

    11 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Improve email masking in Daily Notifications (Show first and last characters)

    Currently, Daily Email Notifications only show the first two characters of the recipient address. This makes it difficult to distinguish between similar aliases or folders (e.g., support@... vs super@...).

    I suggest updating the masking logic to show both the beginning and the end of the local part of the email address.
    * Current: su********@proton.me
    * Proposed: su****rt@proton.me or s******t@proton.me

    This provides better clarity while maintaining the privacy of the full address.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to be able to click anywhere on email when shift / ctrl clicking

    I know you can select email by pressing the thumbnail and using ctrl-click or shift-click from there to select, but I'd like to have the option to do this without having to press the thumbnail every time.

    Often I end up accidentally clicking away or forgetting and clicking the email itself when selecting and its quite annoying. Or it ending up taking longer to select emails because I have to carefully click each one.

    Worst case please add it as an toggleable setting.

    4 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Broader timezone-compatability in Calendar

    I routinely get calendar-invites that can't get imported into Proton Calendar because of some error in the timezone-encoding.
    To import it i have to save the .ics-file, open it in Outlook and then manually enter it into Proton..

    7 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I open or use the preview in calendar, show the create date for repeating events.

    Since we don't have any task system, I create repeating events to remind me to complete some task like for example checking a credit card refund. 3 months down the track when I look at the event I want to be able to see the first date for this event. Easier than having to scroll back through a busy calendar trying to work it out.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Jump to sent reply from the original email by clicking on reply icon beside sender name/address

    Once you've replied to an email Proton Mail adds an unfilled reply icon in front of the sender address on the replied-to email and it has "Replied to" as the hover text. However, clicking on this icon does nothing to do with replies, but instead opens the standard sender pop-up ("New message", "Messages from this sender", etc).

    I think that reply icon in front of the sender address to instead take you to the reply you wrote.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support .heic photo attachments in mail—“attached” .heic photos show in my drafts/sent emails, but recipients tell me they haven’t received.

    Notes/tl;dr-ish :

    Please note that as far as I can find: .heic = now the standard image file extension for any images taken via an apple device’s camera)

    ** Additional note: proton mail users do not seem to receive any error codes to tell them that these attachments were never sent.

    ***Please bear with me: I have tried to put all tl;dr info in the title & notes (above), but I struggle to write succinctly. I do believe this to be an issue that may affect any people that attach photos to their emails that were taken by an iphone/ipad.

    …
    5 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Spam mails not forwarded to group members

    Currently Proton does not forward emails that are classified as spam to group members. The problem is that there no trace (at least for Visionary plan) of this retention. It is really annoying with wrong positive spams.

    Please find a way to warn at least the admin of the domain. Or simply distribute it to all group user spam folders.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Icon and Text - Customize Toolbar

    Allow the option to have both Icon and Text when reading messages. Apple Mail has this option. I know what the trash and archive icons look like but it takes a half a second to focus that you are hitting the correct one so you don't delete an email that you want to archive. When the text is there (Archive, Trash) you can do it instantly without having to focus on it.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Invite user to single instance of recurring event

    I have a recuring event, but I would like to invite a user to a single instance of this event, and would like a way to do that without duplicating the event, deleting the single instance of the previous event, and then adding the user to the new event. If this process could be automated, where when inviting a user, a confirmation appears asking to invite them to a single event or the whole series, and in the background Proton Calendar duplicates the single occurrence, deletes the old one, and invites the user to the new one so it becomes…

    6 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Reply-All" option is missing in mobile app

    In web browser there is a reply all button but in the app it is not. please add it

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add contacts without email addresses to groups

    I use “Contacts” in Proton Mail to securely manage all my contacts and I need to be able to group them. I don’t have email addresses for all my contacts. The group icon is grayed out unless an email is present, so I’m forced to enter fake emails like “@.com”.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort group contacts alphabetically

    Have group members sorted in order like they are in Contacts. I have no idea what order I’m seeing them in, but finding a specific member is hard.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Function to convert labels to folders including nesting

    Function within the Settings page to allow conversion of labels to folders

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Partial export of .ics of Calendar

    In order to update records locally, it would be useful to be able to export only part of the calendar’s .ics file so that we can update local records without having to export the entire calendar every time, which becomes cumbersome for daily updates.

    Ideally, it would be possible to set a date range for the export.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. A better cleaner, simpler new message window

    A broader open window more like google (sorry) but it is clean,simple and I don't feel like I'm trying to view the world through a mailbox slit.
    Also please when making a response.

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Native desktop application instead of web wrapper

    The current ProtonMail Windows desktop app looks like a zero-effort separate web window.

    Instead, it should be a fully-featured client app, similar to the very well-built "eM Client."

    312 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All Settings

    Please allow clicking on the upper right hand “cog icon” to send you to the full “All Settings” page. A recent update made it so that it is a two step process to land on this page.

    Currently, when you click on the cog icon in the upper right corner, the blue “All Settings” button appears. I perceived it not as a link, but as a title (or subject heading). I had to contact customer support to find my way to the complete All Settings page. It wasn't intuitive for me. A one step process would be simpler and more…

    2 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. most recent label

    I would like the most recently used labels to populate the label list when I go to select a label as it is nice a quick for multiple received e-mails on the same topic. One click and its right there.

    3 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Proton Mail & Calendar

Categories