Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Less resource-heavy Proton Mail App for Mac OS
The Mac OS Proton Mail app is sometimes extremely resource heavy, specially when replying to long email chains with lots of previous attachments. I have a screen grab of Proton mail using up more resources CPU and memory wise than Adobe Media encoder working on NotchLC video files. Waiting several seconds to see your words you've typed appear onscreen is not usable. I keep having to use chrome instead on these types of mails.
6 votes -
Display all labels in the inbox view
I would like very much to be able to display all labels in the inbox view. It can be as an option. This is very important in the organization of messages. Now when I have, for example, "Courier" and "UPS" lables "Courier" "+1" is displayed. And I need "Courier" "UPS" to be displayed. - This is just an example. Labels can be given under the title of the email
43 votes -
android mail app email folder list open & close collapsible list like on web
As per title android proton mail app to be able to collapse and open folder lists like on web.
While i'm here i also back other peoples ideas such as more folder colour options & proton alias to be integrated with mail app rather than under proton pass app. Oh and with all these separate proton services i strongly feel separate security login credentials would be a good way to go rather than using same username / password across all proton services.
3 votes -
Option for one time pay for mail native app and bridge
Its ridiculous that I need pay 4$ per month just to use proton bridge, I dont need more space or any other option in paid plan, I just need bridge for use my favourite mail client.
Im ready to pay 50$ one time to use it.
2 votes -
Scribe assistant for mobile
I had an idea that Proton Mail could bring ProtonScribe into the iOS app as well. Ideally, it could even run natively on the newest Apple devices to take advantage of their performance. For users with relatively new and powerful hardware, there could be an option to enable this feature locally, so the assistant runs on-device rather than relying only on cloud processing. At the same time, older or less powerful devices could continue using Proton’s secure servers, just like the Windows app does, ensuring accessibility for everyone.
8 votes -
Delete all past events button
When I use calendar, I delete past events. This is a nightmare. You have to open, click delete button and confirm. 3 steps for each event.
Can you offer delteing by keyboard "delete" button without confirmation window to speed up deleting or offer bulk delete or even better would be button to "Delete all past events"?8 votes -
Show Display Name in the "From" field when drafting an e-mail
When sending an e-mail, the "From" field only shows the sender e-mail address, but not the display name. It is surprising to me that the receiver sees my display name (which is hidden in a separate settings menu) when there is no indication it is included in the mail when sending it. The UI of "New message" should show the sender display name as well.
3 votes -
Mail notification only for certain categories
It should be possible to send email notifications not only for all incoming emails, but also only for specific emails. For this purpose, you could select the categories for which you do not want notification. This made it possible to hide newsletters, for example.
I know that you can use a filter to move such emails to a folder and bypass the notification, but then they are no longer in the inbox and we don't notice.
6 votes -
Add „one day before“ to reminder options
Calendar offers the option to remind me one week or one hour before an event, but not one day before. That is the option I most frequently use and it is cumbersome to always have to add it manually. Please consider adding this to the calendar!
5 votes -
The reply to an e-mail placed in a folder remains in the folder and not in the “Sent” folder
It's crucial to have all messages recieved and sent to a person or a company in the same folder ;-)!
9 votes -
Flat search results
This might be a bug - not sure. When searching for emails, often the entry is omitted in the search results list because it's in a thread. The individual emails should always be listed in the search result list. At least there should be an option to do that.
3 votes -
Ability to change calendar used for events in mails
When I receive an event invite through email, I only have the option to add it to my main calendar. This is really unhelpful, as I want to keep the events of my different email addresses separated into different calendars.
I even created a new calendar and set one of the addresses as the default, but an event sent to that address still won't end up in that calendar.I generally like the "one inbox for everything" model of Proton Mail, but if that means that we lose functionality like this or the general ability to keep things separated, it's…
7 votes -
Edit Notification Type in Calendar ios app when creating events
When adding an event in Calendar ios app, you cannot edit the type of notification. Not even sure how the type is chosen, as it does not say.
If you want to change to alert, it has to be done via browser.
Would be nice to choose Alert or email. Or have a default setting for notification type for events
2 votes -
Sub-domains for Custom Domains
Kind of shocking this facility doesn't exist already, but even if only 3 top-level domains are allowed, sub-domains of those 3 TLD's need to be allowed as well. Not happy this isn't an available feature having just signed up for Family.
6 votes -
Remove Max Delay Limit for Scheduled Emails
The schedule send function is currently limited to a maximum of 90 days later. I understand the use cases for sending an email futher into the future is incredibly niche but I don't see any reason why there has to be an artificial limit to this.
I would like to send an email to myself at least a year into the future.
Can we just remove the cap like Gmail does?
10 votes -
Options to send (large) images using my iPhone and iPad
Proton Mail is lacking standard options for sending images in e-mails. The basic option that should be available is this one:
- Give the user an option to embed/attach the image as small/medium/large/original. This is standard in all mail clients that I use. Proton is lacking this option that is used extensively with the users that I have gotten to move over to Proton. The workaround for now is to have another mail account that can be used with a standard mail client, and send images that way.To make things nicer for sending original quality images, Proton could implement…
7 votes -
Highlight 'today' in monthly calendar view
When viewing monthly calendar view (especially in dark mode) the current day (today) has only a single line highlight around the day number, this is hard to locate. Drawing a distinctive (e.g. bright yellow or orange) highlight around the whole day box or changing the background color to something contrasting would help.
All dark mode background highlights need to be 'turned up' in brightness as they are hard to see or interfere with readability. You can make these things options next to the Dark / Light / System selection to vary contrast or highlight intensity.
Thanks, loving Proton!
5 votes -
Stop labeling emails as [Possible phishing attempt]
Probably 50% of my emails have this label. 0% of them are phishing attempts. Also actual phishing emails are not flagged (I actually just received one 10 minutes after submitting this). If you're not able to even remotely accurately label them (which you aren't), you should just stop. It's annoying and obscures the actual subject line of the email.
14 votes -
Toggle to move the toolbar (all platforms)
An additional customisation to the Toolbar to move it to the top or bottom of the screen would be great.
It would make migrating from other services a bit easier for users that a very used to actions such as delete, move etc being at the top of the interface.
3 votes -
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?