Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Change default view of proton calendar
make it so the weekly view can show the day starting at say 7 am instead of defaulting to 12 am. this would make it easier to see what your days are like quickly instead of having to scroll down past the hours when you are sleeping.
4 votes -
Wayland Support
Wayland is more secure and most modern linux destops use Wayland to replace the old and insecure X11. please include Wayland support in your desktop applications for Linux
33 votes -
Make the blue compose button for the Proton Mail PWA app less bright in the dark theme
Currently, using the app in the dark is quite comfortable, except for that button with the color
#0076FF, which is blinding, leaving an imprint on the retina.3 votes -
remove decryption password from encrypted email
Hi guys, doesn't make much sense to send an encrypted email to a recipient while writing in clear text the password in the body of the email itself. An encrypted email should be intended to be read by the recipient only and because, contrarily to PGP, there's no way to authenticate the recipient digitally, whoever has access to the recipient mailbox, including the provider itself, can decrypt the email. I believe that the code should be transmitted through other channels by the sender to the recipient. If this sounds too complicated (it shouldn't) there should be at least an option…
5 votes -
Get rid of "Proton Mail needs your permission to enable desktop notifications" banner.
I know this, and if I wanted proton to have permission, I would give it. Why does Proton feel the need to put this in a banner on a paid service? Does proton think it's users are dumb? It is just unnecessary and feels cheap. Also, let's say I enable notifications on my home PC, what if I'm just signing in from a different computer at a friends, work, or school? You gunna prompt me this garbage whenever I sign in? Really annoying.
3 votes -
Unfreeze "new mail" window to move within Proton mail window
I want to keep tabs in browser visible. Freezing new mail to lower right corner can make "send" button invisible sometimes. Moving "new mail" anywhere w/i Proton window would really help.
5 votes -
Unified Storage Across Proton Services
I would love to see Proton unify its storage across all services.
Right now, Proton services have separate storage limits in the free plan:
Proton Mail: 500 MB (upgradable to 1 GB through setup tasks)
Proton Drive: up to 5 GB (after completing setup or boost tasks)
For paid plans, Proton already provides shared storage between Mail and Drive, but not for the free tier.
It would be great if free users could also have a single shared storage pool, for example 5 GB total across Mail, Drive, Calendar, and other Proton services, instead of isolated limits for each.
3 votes -
Allow Proton account 2FA to Support Multiple Methods at Once
Currently use 2FA with a proton account, you have to either use a 2FA app or a security key. This is unfortunate to people who dont always have thier phone on them.
Bitwarden (my current pass app) supports doing the 2FA app AND any email I choose simultaneously.
Not having the option to use an email is the primary reason I am only using proton for mail and not any of the other apps because I could never give up BW if I ever wanted to get into my proton account.
2 votes -
Restore a previously available function
Undo send is extremely useful, but after the last major update, the undo send feature button is only available for almost exactly ONE SECOND, even though I have it set for 10 seconds. It works fine on the desktop but not on iPad or iPhone. Please RESTORE this extremely valuable feature.
I posted this a few days ago, and a proton admin declined my idea. Instead, the admin posted a note about how to implement this feature in the program settings. The admin obviously did not read my post carefully. I already know how to implement it. It just does…3 votes -
New Android mail app
A lot has improved in the new Android app, but I have two suggestions/questions?
1) Can we have more fonts to choose from in the app?
2) I have never understood why the background color in the signature part of the compose field is different than the rest of the text field. Why not have the same color?
3) The font of unread messages in the inbox is very thick and white. Why not make it less overpowering?
Thanks5 votes -
Option to manually grey-out colour - not just happen automatically once the date has passed
Sometimes I don't complete an event when it's scheduled and I need to be able to see when this has occurred.
In google calendar I would only grey-out the event once it was done - bright colours in the past are a warning signal!
If events are grey-out automatically once the day ends I am liable to miss important things.5 votes -
Change the delete swipe in Mail back to a simple left swipe
The new version of the Mail app now requires a rather long single left swipe or a short left swipe plus a tap to delete a mail. This is really inconvenient and slows down email reviews/processing. For better or for worse, deleting is what we do most. This function should be as simple as possible - just a single short left swipe, just like it was previously. Please change it back.
4 votes -
create or edit email filters
Simplify and expand the creation and maintenance of email filters.
The current creation system is extremely limited in options, and thinking that any ordinary user is willing or able to learn some obscure scripting (sieve) language to edit email filters is ludicrous. Instead of constantly adding new applications, however cool they may be, why not add some maturity to your existing products.
As an example, I would refer you to the email filter system in Thunderbird. It's not perfect, and it doesn't incorporate all of the suggestions your users have presented, but it is far more sophisticated and less daunting…
2 votes -
Report: Calendar Email Reminders Not Sent to Access Recipients
I am a Premium account user and have two types of calendars: personal and work. I share my work calendar with my secretary (both of us use Proton accounts). The problem arises when I create a schedule in my work calendar and activate email reminders; both notification emails only go to my account, while my secretary does not receive any notifications at all. Ideally, these email notifications should also be sent to every collaborator who has access to that calendar.
2 votes -
improved alias email forwarding for multiple domain names
Currently, I see an option to create multiple aliases across different domains, but all aliases must point to the same inbox and a single email. This creates a limitation if I want finer control over how aliases from different domains are routed especially that you multiple domains from alias management.
Feature Request:
Add support for multiple bindings between aliases and inboxes, so that:
• Aliases created under different domains can be directed to different inboxes.
• Admins can define domain-specific routing rules (e.g., *@domain1.com *@domain2.com → inbox A, *@domain3.com → inbox B).This would allow greater flexibility, improved organization, and…
5 votes -
Drag to select multiple emails via checkboxes
In the web version, selecting multiple emails could be made much easier by allowing users to click and hold on one checkbox, then drag the mouse down (while still holding the click) to highlight and select additional adjacent emails. This way, you could select five or more emails in a single movement without clicking each individually. Services like Yandex Mail have this feature and it is very convenient; bringing it to Proton Mail would greatly improve user experience for bulk actions.
5 votes -
Automatically deselect emails after a bulk action
When selecting multiple emails and performing a bulk action—such as marking them as read or moving them to a folder—the current selection is not cleared after the action. This can be confusing and counterintuitive, especially for users coming from other mail clients, where the standard UX is to automatically deselect the processed emails. Please implement an option (or default behavior) to automatically clear the selection after any bulk operation is completed. This would greatly improve the user experience and reduce the risk of accidental repeated actions.
4 votes -
5 votes
-
Add filter condition 'Inbox' or otherwise fix filtering when using a hide-my-email alias
In Proton Pass I am using a hide-my-email alias, e.g. 'shop.alias123@passmail.net', which forwards mails to one of my Proton Mail inboxes / email address aliases, e.g. 'my.shopping@proton.me'.
As a result, the mail header looks like this:
From 'noreply@shop.com'
To 'shop.alias123@passmail.net'Now, I would like to set up a filter which moves all mails received via 'my.shopping@proton.me' to a folder 'Shopping'.
However, as neither the sender ('From') nor the recipient ('To') contains said inbox address, this is not possible. My only option is to include all the hide-my-email aliases in the…
4 votes -
Add keyboard shortcut to enlarge text (accessability)
In the mail program, we can use "ctrl -" to decrease the size of of not just email text, but of the program itself. As a user with visual impairments, when I do this accidentally (thinking of programs that allow me to enlarge the text again, I am usually doing this to take a screenshot of a long email) I am forced to uninstall the program and reinstall it to be able to read any text
this is inaccessable and really must be changed, regardless of how many people care about it
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?