Proton Mail & Calendar
973 results found
-
Print draft email
For the life of me, I cannot find a way to print draft emails. This should be possible, please. I still like to edit hard copies of sensitive email by hand, so printing draft emails is a critical need.
13 votes -
spam
Forward Spam Rule: Allow forwarding of all e-mails received into the spam folder or marked as spam to an external address without opening them locally and without putting a copy in the sent items folder.
2 votes -
The ability to name colour tags
Be able to name the colour tags for events in the calendar.
Such as the user will be able to change the colour Forest or Fern to be labelled as Pay Day
or Strawberry to Anniversary9 votes -
Flag emojis should show as emojis, not their text-based counterpart
When flag emojis (like 🇺🇸 and 🇸🇰) aren't shown as emojis in email titles; I think it'd be nice if they were.
2 votes -
Korean Language Search Feature
Please improve the "SEARCH" feature for Korean language emails. Unlike English when searching for words or characters in Korean the search bar doesn't pull up relevant characters or remains blank unable to search more than 80% of the time. It is also unable to search the correspondent by Korean name. It should be able to pull up results for all relevant email titles, contents, names, etc. when searching in Korean language as well.
3 votes -
More than 49 events in the calendar.
When an event is created, and "repeat event" is selected, in "End after XX events" the maximum number of repeating events is 49. I don't know the reason for this strange limitation, since if you select the exact end date you can have as many events as you want.
4 votes -
In "More search options" allow me to group by senders (or other properties)
As a user I would like to group all my emails by sender. This would allow me to bulk delete all emails of senders that are white-noise.
As an example right now if I want to clear up storage space I search by "@steam.com", this retrieves a list of all emails I have gotten from a sender @steam.com and delete those.
I would like to get an overview of all my emails, grouped by sender without specifying a sender. This would allow me to get an overview of other white-noise senders, unsubscribe from e.g. newsletters and clear up my storage…
2 votes -
Notifications for second account
On IOS, if you have a second account. Only the activated account get notifications. If I switch accounts, the new mails are visible, but I didn't get any notification.
2 votes -
Label confirmation
A recent change to the interface now makes labeling emails counterintuitive. When I select a label to apply to an email, I have to press the "Move" button to apply the change - but the email doesn't move anywhere; it just gets labeled. I would like to continue to be able to apply labels to emails without moving them anywhere - I just want you to change the wording on the confirmation button back to "Apply", which is a clearer description of what is actually going to happen when I press it.
3 votes -
Sieve filters can create duplicates which can cause confusion; allow way to remove from filtered folder
Sieve filters can create duplicates even if you don't run them against the Sent folder because it appears it runs on outgoing messages. It took me a minute to figure out how to stop this, but in the interim duplicates were created, meaning I had the message in the Sent folder, but I also had it in a filtered folder.
So, I went about to delete the message from the filtered folder and confirmed that the original message remained in the Sent folder. All appeared to be good.
I then deleted the "duplicate" from the Trash folder and it removed…
3 votes -
Move emails to other folders without 2-step confirmation in Android app
I'd like to be able to move emails from one folder to another so that tapping the folder name you want it to be moved to is enough to complete the process. This would eliminate the step where you need to press "done" after selecting the folder name to finish the action.
3 votes -
Sieve vacation extension (RFC 5230)
I would like to kindly request the addition of the Sieve vacation extension (RFC 5230) to Proton Mail’s implementation.
This extension would allow users to create personalized automatic replies directly via Sieve filters, for example:
Sending a confirmation email when a message is received on a specific address (e.g., support or contact mailbox).
Customizing the subject and body of the automatic response.
Ensuring rate limits with the :days parameter to avoid mail loops.
Currently, Proton Mail only provides a global autoresponder via the settings panel, which does not allow for conditional or address-specific replies. Implementing the vacation extension in Sieve…
4 votes -
Event Display format
I would like to see or have the option to set that all scheduled events display the same way an all-day event does. it helps it stand out better on my calendar with the colors and would save me time from having to go in and set a manual notification time, since I have to input the events as all day (so it displays how I like) rather than with a set start time
Example of an all day Event vs one with a set start and end time
https://drive.proton.me/urls/QBNXBBGS8R#jQWeHGs20y0E4 votes -
Contacts
I want so much to move to Proton Mail and the Proton environment -- but the one thing that continues to stop me from doing so is the way Proton deals with contacts. I simply do not understand why a user can't choose to sort contacts by either first or last name or organization. I don;t understand why groups are limited to 100 contacts. Even the most primitive, most simplistic email programs allow a user to do this. Why is it taking Proton so long to implement what should be standard features? I want to be able to not only…
2 votes -
Improved information for processing filters
Often I set up a rule, select the option to apply to existing mail in my inbox, then go to the inbox and don't see anything happening. I am then unsure if there is a mistake in my rule, or Proton is busy processing in the background and I just need to wait. It would be nice if there were some visual indicator or message that rules were processing the inbox. Another useful piece of info would be when I "preview" the rule, it lists the messages that will be affected.
4 votes -
Support YubiKey-only MFA (disable soft token option)
I would like to request the ability to configure ProtonMail accounts to use YubiKey-only MFA, with the option to disable soft token authentication.
This feature is particularly important for high‑sensitivity individuals, such as myself serving as a diplomat for a large country, where maximum account security is essential.
Google already supports YubiKey-only MFA, and I would prefer to switch to ProtonMail for its overall security model. Adding this feature would make ProtonMail a stronger choice for users who require hardware‑based authentication exclusively.
2 votes -
Fix Participant List Not Showing Sending Account
Whenever I invite someone to an event who doesn't have Proton (like Gmail or another calendar platform), the guest list does not show up properly to them, and my Proton account doesn't show on the guest list either. It would be nice if this could be remedied so it behaves like Gmail or other calendar platforms when inviting people.
2 votes -
New 'Move messages to' menu is worse
Takes more clicks to move a message. Less space to see existing folders. Little need to search. Little need to create new folders in this menu. 'Apply to future messages is ambiguous', should have separate button/menu for filters/rules. Little need for cancel button.
Revert change. Move message on clicking folder name
3 votes -
Self Destruct in Filter Actions
Add the self destruct to filter>actions - e.g. move to this folder and then delete it in 60 days etc.
42 votes -
Same emails either grouped or not
Add a toggle if you want the same emails being grouped or ungrouped.
3 votes
- Don't see your idea?