Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
Time zone switch should include switching it for events
When I change the time zone it shouldn't change my event times based on how many hours just changed on my phone, if I have an event at 2pm, it's still going to be at 2pm but once I switch time zones I have to manually switch each event to that time zone and time as well or it's the wrong time. There should be a choice to make all events change time zones when the calendar does so events stay at the correct times
2 votes -
Option to hide or rearrange unused categories (Views, Folders, Labels) in the left sidebar
While I can see how many people will use the Folders, Views, and Labels in the left sidebar, I only use Labels; I don't really have use for Views and I don't use Folders. I would like the option to remove them from the sidebar, or at least move them to the bottom of the sidebar so they're not taking up space above my Labels.
40 votes -
Listen to customer feedback and implement Gmail keyboard shortcuts.
Please listen to customer feedback and implement Gmail Keyboard shortcuts. Please don't mark Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts as complete when they are so painfully obviously not implemented.
2 votes -
No clickable attachments in overview (IOS)
Currently in the IOS app, the Inbox overview lists emails with their attachments. It is all to easy to accidentally click the attachment instead of the mail itself, thereby opening the attachment.
I think this is a security hazard.
Can you at least add an option to not show the attachments in the overview?2 votes -
Bulk import/export of sieve filters
As a power-user I have extensive Sieve scripts that are split up into domains of functionality so that it is easier to manage and so that I can run smaller pieces of the larger filter set against my existing mailbox if that is necessary without it needing to run the whole filter.
I also keep them in version control and have a suite of tests that I run against them when making changes. When I'm done with implementing something new it is really frustrating to have to go to each one individually, copy the contents and paste them into the…
5 votes -
Keyboard Shortcuts + Improving "Add Event"
The current shortcut cheat sheet is fine. Please do include the ability to have other actions be triggered by a keyboard shortcut too such as "snooze" or have the ability for the user to customize the keyboard shortcuts to their preference for each action or an action that is not given a default shortcut.
Also the mail app should detect events in the inbox better so that hovering over the date and time should just create that event or at least allowing the user to highlight it and right click it to create the event. Right now, can only manually…
3 votes -
Simplify the scope of Calendar
Proton’s standard calendar covers 24 hours a day. I don’t work at night.
I am therefore looking for a way to adjust the layout of my calendars, by modifying the time schedule, for example from 07:00 to 20:00 (instead of 00:00 to 24:00).
This allows you to browse more efficiently in this time slot, while keeping the display of 1, 3 days or the week (so without using the agenda version).
Is there a setting that allows this?28 votes -
How do I recover an OST file and save it as EML or MSG?
To recover an OST file and save its emails as EML or MSG, use an OST recovery tool that can scan the corrupted or inaccessible file and export the recovered mailbox data in multiple formats. Start by selecting the OST file and running the scan. After the recovery process, preview the emails and other mailbox items to verify the required data. The SysInfo OST Recovery Tool supports three recovery modes—Standard, Advanced, and Deep—and can recover emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and other Outlook data. Once the required emails are recovered, you can save them as EML or MSG files.…
2 votes -
Allow to pin or always display a label/folder
I have a hand full of labels that I use every day. So I currently need to keep the labels list open while I dont need moste of them. That's very distracting and makes the UI confusing.
Please add an option to always show a label even when the Labels are closed. This makes sens for Folders to.
Gmail also have this option.
3 votes -
Include time on emails for yesterday in proton mail web
Please consider adding time to the mail list and mail details. Showing 'yesterday' at 09:05 the next morning does not give necessary information to you on when exactly the email was received. Knowing what time the previous day an email arrived is pretty important.
I understand why you may want to save screen real estate on the email list by not showing time (although there's a tonne of space anyway), but when you open an email it should really always show date and time rather than just yesterday.
Thanks.
7 votes -
Simultaneous translation or email content translation.
It would be good to add the option to automatically or manually translate emails that are in another language.
22 votes -
Smart Watch support (wearOS Apple Watch)
Since users of samsung/apple/other watches is increasing. I believe it is important to start to support Proton Calendar on it. As it saved users time with watches. Specifically the inclusion of a Tile so that we can see our day's agenda.
442 votes -
Add "Mark All as Read" for Entire Mailbox (including imported emails)
Title: Add "Mark All as Read" for Entire Mailbox (including imported emails)
Description:
After importing from Gmail, I have 3000+ unread emails. The only way to mark
them as read is to go through 60+ pages of pagination (50 emails/page), which
is impractical.Feature Request:
- Add a "Mark all emails in folder/mailbox as read" button in the web UI
- Allow bulk operations via IMAP/API for programmatic access
- Consider applying this to all categories, not just folders -> This is very important, as my inbox is now a jumble of everything I had in the right gmail categories,…3 votes -
Add 12-Hour Time Format Option to Booking Page Scheduling Tool
I'd like to request that Proton Calendar add a 12-hour time format option (with AM/PM indicators) specifically for the new booking page scheduling tool.
While Proton Calendar may have a general time format setting, the booking page scheduling tool currently displays times exclusively in 24-hour format. This creates confusion for users in regions where 12-hour time is the standard when they share their availability or book meetings with others.
9 votes -
Calendar colours are inscrutable.
It's even more difficult for me because I'm colour blind. This feature request would provide colours for people with CVD that are readily distinguishable with common colour names. CVD-friendly palettes and reference material are available. c.f. https://sashamaps.net/resources/20-colors/
What colour, really, is "Fern" or "Olive" or "Pickle" and how do they differ? Do I describe it to a friend as "green" or "yellow" or "brown" or WHAT? FWIW - Plum, Enzian, and Cobalt look identical; Slateblue, Purple, Pink are the same; Cerise = Soil; Carrot, Forest, Pickle identical; Pine = Saraha; Reef is unique. Out of 20 colours, only five are…
3 votes -
Calendar loading time is very slow / laggy
Please tweak the Android calendar, so that it loads faster. Is is very laggy as it is.
Thank you56 votes -
Separate mail and calendar into different apps
add a separate proton calendar icon to the Proton mail/calendar app, so you can directly open the calendar without opening the mail app.
for example the ms mail and calendar app is one app but it behaves as a mail and a separate calendar app.840 votes -
in Proton Mail auto-moving to the next message after a mail deletion
I suggest a new useful enhancement: in Proton Mail, auto-moving to the next message after a mail deletion instead of returning to the mail list. Thanks
17 votes -
Proton Scribe should be included in the Proton Unlimited plan
It's not really an "Unlimited" plan if a feature is left out. Why is Scribe included in the Duo and Family plans, but not Unlimited? I don't need a plan for more than one person, and I don't need any more storage space, so having to upgrade to a multi-person plan as an individual is an expensive option just to get this one feature (the only feature lacking on the Unlimited plan).
3 votes -
Booking - Length of bookable slots
Currently, it is only possible to offer slots of a maximum of 2h. Sometimes, this is insufficient, as I would like people to be able to select a whole morning or afternoon. Now, I have to offer a ‚start-slot‘, and add a description that this would mean the whole afternoon. Doesn’t tie in with the check for available time in my personal calendars.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?