Proton Mail & Calendar
2272 results found
-
62 votes
-
Local mail - option to store mail locally on-device
In the Proton Mail app (Linux) I would like the option to easily store my mail locally on my computer like I can with POP3 and Thunderbird.
Just feels better to have my mail locally on my computer and not in the cloud.
2 votes -
Add Auto-Forwarding as an Action in Filters
I voted for the request to "Auto forwarding rules based on Folder". While this would be great, if you add forwarding an email as an action in Filters, you would have the option of labeling forwarded emails or putting forwarded emails in a specific folder. I would really like the option of adding a label to forwarded emails. I forward emails from our financial institutions to my wife, and a label like "forward to wife", would help me to see that I am forward all of the appropriate emails.
2 votes -
MacOS/IOS Right Click menu in the Proton App
Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, as a forenote
A big thing for me is being able to use the text features that Apple has in their right-click menu, including the AI rewrite and format options for text, including being able to summarize text in, say, the Apple Notes app, but Proton’s app only has basic copy-and-paste options. It would be cool to see all those other features in the app so I can use a muscular memory I already have. Thanks !2 votes -
move-copy folders from one account to another within same business account
Today, if I want to move all emails from one account to another, the only method I found was via Bridge-Thunderbird: downloading, locally copying, and uploading, which is crazy time-consuming and, unfortunately, not safe (the final count showed that lots of emails were not copied).
Instead of downloading and uploading, it would be great if the group admin had the ability to move folders between accounts.3 votes -
Bring Web App Themes to Mobile Apps
This could be a relatively simple update for Proton - I'd love to see more themes and customizations within the mobile apps. The web app has great themes and it'd be great to bring these over to the mobile apps. Right now, the mobile app themes are a little bit plain. It would be nice to be able to switch it up!
6 votes -
Letting users rearrange the Proton Mail sidebar
The Proton Mail sidebar can only be rearranged starting from the "Folders" section and anything after that. It would be helpful to let users move any folder/section like "Inbox", "Spam", "Trash" or any folders created in the sidebar to where the user needs it to be between the top and the bottom of the list.
In iCloud, in Gmail and in Outlook, you can choose the order of the things in your sidebar to have what you use most often at the top and the least often at the bottom.
Thank you for reading our posts and you guys have…
13 votes -
HTML support for calender description
So some auotmatic email invitations contain HTML content or other tags inside of the description. Proton should add support for it so the description is not make hard to read by "<center>" or something like that between the words
Please consider this for the rewrite its not urgent but would enhance the experience
2 votes -
SDK for third-party Mail & Calendar apps
Could Proton provide an official SDK that lets third party iOS and android apps support Proton mail and calendar. So not a mail bridge app for ios/android instead let apps support it directly.
I’d love to use apps like Fantastical with proton. I have both work and personal mail/calendars, and having to use four separate apps is frustrating.
Would something like this be technically possible while maintaining protons security/privacy?
2 votes -
ability to set up message auto-destruction directly in the ProtonMail iOS app
Hi Proton team,
Regarding the ProtonMail iOS app: could we please get the ability to set up message auto-destruction directly in the app? Right now this setting requires visiting the website.
Thank you!2 votes -
e-mail folders navigation much cleaner and faster, especially for users with many custom folders
Currently, email folders in Proton Mail — both on the web app and Android app — are expanded by default.
When there are many folders, this makes the sidebar quite long and it becomes tedious to find the folder you actually need.
It would be very useful to have folders collapsed by default, or at least to have a setting that allows users to choose whether folders should be expanded or collapsed when opening the app.
This would make navigation much cleaner and faster, especially for users with many custom folders.
5 votes -
number of unread emails in the browser tab
I’d like to see the number of unread emails in the browser tab (just like I was used to in Gmail). It can’t be that difficult… after all, the calendar tab shows the current date, for example.
4 votes -
Custom subaddressing delimiter for custom domains (plus addressing, email tags, catchall support)
Custom subaddressing delimiter for custom domains (beyond plus addressing)
Allow custom-domain owners to choose the subaddressing delimiter from any RFC-permitted non-alphanumeric symbol allowed in the local-part of an email address (e.g., . - _ + ! # $ % & ' * / = ? ^ \ { | } ~`).
Why:
Plus-addressing and email tagging users rely on tagged addresses for filtering, traceability, and account compartmentalization.
The current + delimiter is widely stripped or rejected by websites and abused by bots and spammers.
Alternative symbols would restore reliable tagging for custom-domain owners, catchall users, and advanced filtering workflows.
Scope:
…
6 votes -
Calendar Search On Android App
Really not much to say. I would like to be able to search my calendar using the android app. Not having search in the app severally hinders the functionality for me.
139 votes -
Instant push notifications on desktop
As a Proton Mail macOS user, when I'm waiting for an email, it's really annoying that I will get a push notification immediately on my phone, the have to hit refresh in the desktop client several times before the email shows up in the desktop client.
Perhaps https://protonmail.uservoice.com/forums/284483-proton-mail-calendar/suggestions/50545794-implement-push-imap-instant-email-notification is the right solution, but I don't really care how it works--I just want to receive notifications as fast on desktop as on my phone.
3 votes -
Mail App - Move mail to Folder - implement search function
On Proton Mail Android App: When I want to move a mail to a specific folder, I need to scroll through all of them. It would be nice if a search bar appears where I can search for a specific folder. Yes, I have plenty of folders. :)
15 votes -
To Do List Section / To Do Item List Under Events
I feel each calendar entry should have a "to-do" option underneath the "description option". For example, if I had "Shopping" from 4-5:30pm, I could create a checklist of food and goods that I need. Or, if I was developing a website from 6pm to 8pm, I could mark down "Fix CSS bug, begin "About Us" page, begin to make site more responsive, deploy VPS" etc.
Or, if I created an all day event that occurs every day, I could use the to-do to mark off habits, kindof like a Notion productivity tracker. I.e. on the all day event, "Check email,…
424 votes -
CRM
Hello, a major change would be to allow connection from external CRM to send and receive emails + share contact info (PipeDrive, Charik, Folk...)
2 votes -
Category based on E-Mail Alias
I would like to set categories on mails based on the incoming mail alias to differentiate easier
2 votes -
Enable indenting of text
Indenting of text is a basic feature and its disturbing the protomail does not have it.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?